Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests  (Read 45290 times)
Actor_Tom_Truong_

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:01:34 AM

Your page show this text:  https://luckygames.io/page/fair/

You can verify the integrity of the round by using this script:

$round_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $round_data, $round_key);

------------------
But... It did not show me how to exactly verify it? what is the step by step instructions on how to verify the integrity of the round?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyLuke1

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:01:51 PM

Your page show this text:  https://luckygames.io/page/fair/

You can verify the integrity of the round by using this script:

$round_hash = hash_hmac('sha256', $round_data, $round_key);

------------------
But... It did not show me how to exactly verify it? what is the step by step instructions on how to verify the integrity of the round?

I think you should'nt write the same question in two threads Cheesy

Hi, you can do it by copy verify scrypt from your bet and run it here : http://phptester.net. In second window you should have number.

example.
bet info : https://luckygames.io/bet/5717215861/

Code:
<?PHP

$client_seed = '0fe7e7ee81ad160f934ec39ef58024cb';
$server_seed = '69acac1ca5aca5160655de502fd98f95c59c1ff08fa64d0fb74525f8b3a26845';

$result_seed = hash_hmac('sha512', $server_seed, $client_seed);
$result_number = hexdec(substr($result_seed,0,10));
$lucky_number = abs($result_number % 100);

echo $lucky_number;

PHPtester - 75
Luckygames - 75
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io . I loved the site and Have doing my MOD duty with full respect and Honor. I am not saying that the site is bad. The site is good, The site is awesome even. But the main Problem is that The site cannot be trusted, as per my personal experience. I Don't trust the site's admin (Mark).

So Let me tell you What happened.
There was a dispute between one user and me. So Admin removed me from MOD position. He just messaged me that when the problem will be solved , he will return me back my MOD Position. http://prntscr.com/gt1vr2

Now when the problem has been solved and I sent PM to admin, he is just ignoring me.

Guys I want to tell you something that, 1. for my video only the site got boost from 300+ Users active daily to 500+ users.
                                                              2. I was the one who gave two positive trust to admin here.
And What I got in return you can see Sad

So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit.

Loved the time spent on luckygames.

By the way I love all the Users of Luckygames and all the Moderators too.
Gonna miss u guys : Provablefair,sv1rby,Savitar and Becker   Cheesy

Love all but be careful from admin   Roll Eyes

As always Love Luckygames  Grin

Regards,
Lucifar
LuckyLuke1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:17:32 AM

Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io . I loved the site and Have doing my MOD duty with full respect and Honor. I am not saying that the site is bad. The site is good, The site is awesome even. But the main Problem is that The site cannot be trusted, as per my personal experience. I Don't trust the site's admin (Mark).

There was a dispute between one user and me. So Admin removed me from MOD position. He just messaged me that when the problem will be solved , he will return me back my MOD Position. http://prntscr.com/gt1vr2

Now when the problem has been solved and I sent PM to admin, he is just ignoring me.

Guys I want to tell you something that, 1. for my video only the site got boost from 300+ Users active daily to 500+ users.

So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit.

Regards,
Lucifar

I think it's not cool when you write about it here. This is your case and the Administrator. Writing here looks (at least for me) forcing him to give you status back. "There was a dispute between one user and me." None of us can't know what that was, but if Admin does not want to give you the moderator back I think he has reasons for it.

" So Guys always be careful from (MARK ) admin. He can promise anything for his profit. " I do not understand what you mean here Cheesy

CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io....
Regards,
Lucifar

didn't you post this before? Huh feels like déjà vu, and if i remember correctly, a user complained about a trade gone wrong with you, and i think admin said it was already resolved, and he had some PM logs as proof to support his decision..hmm..he was about to share it here, and was just waiting for permission from the other party..dunno what happened to that  Undecided

?
TheWinnerBro

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

Hi all,
I am Lucifar.I used to be MOD in Luckygames.io....
Regards,
Lucifar

didn't you post this before? Huh feels like déjà vu, and if i remember correctly, a user complained about a trade gone wrong with you, and i think admin said it was already resolved, and he had some PM logs as proof to support his decision..hmm..he was about to share it here, and was just waiting for permission from the other party..dunno what happened to that  Undecided

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided
CASlO

OK

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

ahh..so the trade snafu did happen!..why didn't you return the funds immediately? oh well...admin probably just baited you with the "MOD Status" so you'll return the funds back... Undecided

?
TheWinnerBro

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

ahh..so the trade snafu did happen!..why didn't you return the funds immediately? oh well...admin probably just baited you with the "MOD Status" so you'll return the funds back... Undecided

I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry
CASlO

OK

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry

eh?.. but why would he deliberately "trick" you? what would he gain from that?  Huh why would he do that?

?
TheWinnerBro

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

I didn't took the Funds, I knew It was admin's trick to kick me out. Still I had faith on Admin, So I trust on him, and Got my result.  Angry

eh?.. but why would he deliberately "trick" you? what would he gain from that?  Huh why would he do that?

Because he has no reason to kick me out. So he had done this.  Sad
luckygames (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:36:41 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 07:57:33 PM by luckygames

Hi all,

Regards,
Lucifar

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

I will explain, why I won't make you mod once again.
You can't be trusted, because you have never admit your mistake, even now, when you confirmed that there was a dispute between you and user preety, you are trying to blame me.

I didn't get any response from user preety, so I made a decision to share PM log http://notes.io/h6ak

Finally, I solved this issue and you made a refund. Unfortunately, everyone will know who you are.

I know, that I'm not perfect, but you are wrong here and should apologize.

TheWinnerBro

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

Hi all,

Regards,
Lucifar

Yes This was the issue and he said that we can solve it on Luckygames. And If I return her back the Money then he will give me back the MOD Status. Can't You see the Screen Shot ? But He is now just ignoring me.  Undecided

I will explain, why I won't make you mod once again.
You can't be trusted, because you have never admit your mistake, even now, when you confirmed that there was a dispute between you and user preety, you are trying to blame me.

I didn't get any response from user preety, so I made a decision to share PM log http://notes.io/h6ak

Finally, I solved this issue and you made a refund. Unfortunately, everyone will know who you are.

I know, that I'm not perfect, but you are wrong here and should apologize.

Okay You shared the PM log between Pretty and me.
Now Share the PM log between you and me and Let People decide who is lier .

If You Dare then Just Share  Cool

P.S. Giving You Negative feedback here as You are not trustable
CASlO

OK

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

If You Dare then Just Share  Cool

ok, so you don't deny anything on that pm log?..if everything on there is true, then just forget about getting your mod status back. From what i can understand, you deliberately tricked the user to send money to a "wrong" PAYPAL account...why the fuck would you do that? the user ask for your email twice to be sure..and you gave the "wrong" one twice..TWICE...so it wasn't just a simple mistake. Then after that, when the payment was already sent, you tried to confuse the user by saying payment was sent to a wrong account...like wtf..then you tried to weasel your way out by just offering to pay half of the money back..and the user declined that offer..you simply just ignored and stopped replying. LOL..you probably felt confident you'll get away with this, since there was no visible pm logs for users at that time..

Now, i understand why admin might have baited you with Mod Status just so you would return the money back, otherwise, you would have never done so. Whatever sweet words and promises he told you in your PM conversation was nothing but bait, and you took it. Now, just give it up, and try not to do anything like this in the future..or at the very least,go big and dont get caught  Wink tsk..all this for $33

?
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

ok, so you don't deny anything on that pm log?..if everything on there is true, then just forget about getting your mod status back. From what i can understand, you deliberately tricked the user to send money to a "wrong" PAYPAL account...why the fuck would you do that? the user ask for your email twice to be sure..and you gave the "wrong" one twice..TWICE...so it wasn't just a simple mistake. Then after that, when the payment was already sent, you tried to confuse the user by saying payment was sent to a wrong account...like wtf..then you tried to weasel your way out by just offering to pay half of the money back..and the user declined that offer..you simply just ignored and stopped replying. LOL..you probably felt confident you'll get away with this, since there was no visible pm logs for users at that time..

Now, i understand why admin might have baited you with Mod Status just so you would return the money back, otherwise, you would have never done so. Whatever sweet words and promises he told you in your PM conversation was nothing but bait, and you took it. Now, just give it up, and try not to do anything like this in the future..or at the very least,go big and dont get caught  Wink tsk..all this for $33

From This we can conclude that Admin can bait/lie to anyone so that to make things Work?
I think TheWinnerBro is right  Smiley Admin is Lier.
CASlO

OK

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:39:12 AM

From This we can conclude that Admin can bait/lie to anyone so that to make things Work?
I think TheWinnerBro is right  Smiley Admin is Lier.

Well, so if you get scammed by someone..wouldn't you want your money back? would you like a scammer to remain a moderator on a gambling site? wouldn't you ask the admin of that site to help you get your money back in whatever way he can..especially since a moderator hand picked by him was the scammer? now..please answer this sincerely Smiley

?
LuckyLuke1

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

I dont think so. It was Lucifar, who hurt opinion luckygames. Admin did something to return lost money by user. And as you can see in PM Log, Lucifar is a lier here
ProGamerJojo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:28 AM

Well, so if you get scammed by someone..wouldn't you want your money back? would you like a scammer to remain a moderator on a gambling site? wouldn't you ask the admin of that site to help you get your money back in whatever way he can..especially since a moderator hand picked by him was the scammer? now..please answer this sincerely Smiley

Yes I am agree with what you said.

But You say Is it fair An Admin should lie to make anything happen ?
That's not a good sign Smiley This is affecting the Admin's character Smiley
CASlO

OK

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

really? .. if tricking a scammer is how you get the funds back...why not? is it fair to scam people in the first place?..if it was you who got scammed, wouldn't you want the same?  its up to the scammer if he's stupid enough to fall for the obvious bait...Seriously? you're supporting the moderator who scammed a user?..are you friends? Huh

?
ProGamerJojo

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

really? .. if tricking a scammer is how you get the funds back...why not? is it fair to scam people in the first place?..if it was you who got scammed, wouldn't you want the same?  its up to the scammer if he's stupid enough to fall for the obvious bait...Seriously? you're supporting the moderator who scammed a user?..are you friends? Huh

I am Friend with all and I too supporting truth .
As You are the MOD , your Job is to support admin as I know. I too love Playing At luckygames.

But It does not make sense that If a DOG Bites me I will also Bite him

So If he has scammed anyone so admin does not have to lie him.
It's Really creating a bad impression Grin
luckygames (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

This case takes too much time, everyone has already saw what Lucifar has done.
I am confused with your reply. Man of sense will understand the owner, who wants to protect the reputation of the website.

Finally, I've checked your message history on bitcointalk and found something interesting out there.

I found your username on Luckygames: Hazardous
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883624.msg21950635#msg21950635

Guess what I did next?
I've checked Hazardous, it has the same IP with Lucifar, isn't strange?

Now Lucifar, I will explain you one more time, if you can't just apologize and give it up.

You scammed Luckygames user.
Sent me a fake screenshot, that the user scammed you. I've checked the log and didn't find your message (probably it was HTML trick).
Then you post fake message on Bitcointalk, that I scammed you. (what a shame...)
I gave you a chance to do the right thing and asked gerasrocha to delete his post and solve this issue peacefully.
Even after that you couldn't admit your mistake and didn't want to make a refund.
Finally, I told you I would return your mod post once you made a refund.
You made a refund (don't know if it was your own funds, someone told me you was messaging users to lend you money).
After that you tried to manipulate in order to return your mod post, even began to threaten me that you would post new "FAKE" message on Bitcointalk.

P.S. Luke, CASio, thank you guys for your support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: