Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88]
  Print  
Author Topic: How kids can "earn" Bitcoin ?  (Read 84554 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:50:10 AM

I think there are games that enable them to earn bitcoin while learning something about bitcoin.  I have come across a site where the you can earn some satoshi while answering the basic questions about bitcoin.  There is also some games that enable kids to play it and earn bitcoin.  I think the name of the game is minecraft.  It will bring the creativity out of kids and get satoshi in every unique block created.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:51:08 AM

Focus them on their school. It is more important. Earning money will come after graduating to school. Get them a good education not a good Faucets.

That's what they should be doing, to go to school and study well. but OP is just asking what are the things he will try to let his kid do something on earning bitcoin, with that, I think the child is under his supervision while earning bitcoin. I think there is no harm on that, unless he is forcing his child to do it. With that said, the simplest thing that he could offer would be faucets, games that pay bitcoin could be good but it might lead to addiction or they might shift to gambling.
Well , what im saying is they cant focus in school if those children thought of earning money. They will not stop, they will be addicted to it. If I am a student, and I am earning money, do you think I will go to school?no way. Im earning myself a money here. Thats my point. And then there is gambling. Just thinking about what might happen to those kids, give me chills

No, that's not how a child behave. I saw many kids receiving penny from their parents when they do good things, I even saw children who are picking bottles in the garbage cans and selling it to have a food to eat, but they never leave school, few cents would not make a child a rebel, it's the parents being incapacitated that gives a child an idea that they are better than their parents.Besides, they are still afraid to starve, and they also have logic.

A simple faucet list won't give them a dollar right? or it will take them days or even weeks.

Gambling won't be a problem, as I've said, and which OP might be doing, the children is under his supervision while earning.  Smiley

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:59:48 AM

The simples way is join and play with faucet, or playing game that giveaway satosi. After child have big amount, we introduce for trying trading.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:18:33 AM

Well i do believe the best way to introduce kids into bitcoin is from faucets, where they will be able to see and know how hard is to earn money, they can also play some games to earn bitcoin for they relax a bit, then they can join bitcointalk, and see which thing they can do to earn extra bitcoins, knowing that some of them might join signatures, and others can buy and sell something, or do some tasks for bitcoin.

No need for them to use faucets and face how hard it is to earn bitcoins. It would give them the impression that doing bitcoins is boring and isn't worth doing. There are other things that you can do to earn bitcoins which is far easier and makes you earn more bitcoins at the same time. It would be much better if they start by searching what is mining, gambling, trading, and other things about bitcoin that you can do. By doing that, they're learning something unlike in faucets wherein they're just going to solve captchas.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:33:06 AM

Well i do believe the best way to introduce kids into bitcoin is from faucets, where they will be able to see and know how hard is to earn money, they can also play some games to earn bitcoin for they relax a bit, then they can join bitcointalk, and see which thing they can do to earn extra bitcoins, knowing that some of them might join signatures, and others can buy and sell something, or do some tasks for bitcoin.

No need for them to use faucets and face how hard it is to earn bitcoins. It would give them the impression that doing bitcoins is boring and isn't worth doing. There are other things that you can do to earn bitcoins which is far easier and makes you earn more bitcoins at the same time. It would be much better if they start by searching what is mining, gambling, trading, and other things about bitcoin that you can do. By doing that, they're learning something unlike in faucets wherein they're just going to solve captchas.
Wow! so your teaching your kids to do the things I highlighted in your post, I guess it's not yet appropriate for them to learn those things. They are not matured enough to start learning it, kids love to have fun so they must deal with faucets only IMO.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 08:54:05 AM

Seriously I think kids should focus on studies and play, in order to develop their knowledge, skills and health. Most importantly the kids are straying off the path of hard work and trying to earn money from gambling and faucets which are waste of time.

I dont understand how the question even arises that kids should earn bitcoin. For God's sake they are "kids" and thats why they should learn to earn and not try to earn right away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:53:18 AM

Kids can earn bitcoin by working for through the following means by watching video,by download some link, by referral links and by playing games online.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:08:57 AM

kids have to learn how one can earn bitcoins...not for earning as kid

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:39:41 AM

For me kids are not required to earn money in early stage they just need to sent to the school and learn for the things that the teacher teach on them because there is a time for them that they need to work and earn at the right time.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:18:21 PM

Wow! so your teaching your kids to do the things I highlighted in your post, I guess it's not yet appropriate for them to learn those things. They are not matured enough to start learning it, kids love to have fun so they must deal with faucets only IMO.

I didn't say anything like that. I said it would be much better if they would learn things like that instead of wasting their time, energy, and effort doing faucets. Faucets aren't fun, btw. After doing faucets for 2 hours straight, do you find yourself smiling? No. You're already getting annoyed by the repetitive task.

I dont understand how the question even arises that kids should earn bitcoin. For God's sake they are "kids" and thats why they should learn to earn and not try to earn right away.
Not every kid has someone beside them to support them. Some kids have to earn money even in a very young age in order to survive. In order to eat even once a day. Maybe you can't find them in the bitcoin world because they don't afford to rent a computer but they really do exist IRL. I know this for a fact because I grew up with kids like this.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bit_Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

For me kids are not required to earn money in early stage they just need to sent to the school and learn for the things that the teacher teach on them because there is a time for them that they need to work and earn at the right time.

There is nothing wrong with kids wanting to earn bitcoin. Sure their main aim now is to go to school and learn but there's nothing wrong with them wanting to make a few dollars (in this case bitcoin). I think its great that people at a young age are wanting to take an interest in bitcoin as it is growing at a very fast pace.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:56:10 PM

Yes how can KIDS earn Bitcoin?
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

There is nothing wrong with kids wanting to earn bitcoin. Sure their main aim now is to go to school and learn but there's nothing wrong with them wanting to make a few dollars (in this case bitcoin). I think its great that people at a young age are wanting to take an interest in bitcoin as it is growing at a very fast pace.

I'm not against to teach kids on how to earn with bitcoin but that must be in a nice manner and legit way. Because there are some people that are teaching kids to gamble and that's a very wrong way when kids taught with it. They are thinking that it is fine for a kid to gamble and that's becoming irresponsible parenthood.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:32:33 PM

I'm not against to teach kids on how to earn with bitcoin but that must be in a nice manner and legit way. Because there are some people that are teaching kids to gamble and that's a very wrong way when kids taught with it. They are thinking that it is fine for a kid to gamble and that's becoming irresponsible parenthood.

agree, you can not teach children to gambling, it is very harmful. But they need to show other ways to make Bitcoin. The child must from an early age to understand that there are many ways to make money
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88]
  Print  

Jump to: