Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ########>>>>>>>>> !!! WARNING !!! EBITZ IS CONFIRMED SCAM !!! <<<<<##########  (Read 11143 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:42:30 PM

bitconnect.co ? Smiley
You mean this site? https://bitconnect.co/ if this is the case they are laundering their Bitcoin,so it will be lost on transactions,that's indeed clever,they really have a way to offtract those who are following their bitcoin address,

and you are happily shilling for them with your signature and avatar.

Sweet.....

Are they using Bitconnectcoin?oc miner puts it in a question mark,people will still have to prove it,wearing a signature can attach you to a positive scam cannot be pointed to campaigner ,this is just a task or a job for us,if bitcointalk advertise sites that turns to scam ,you don't turn to bitcointalk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

If you did some research, you would find that Aioc is a sock puppet account for fortunecrypto who was actively shilling for ebitz....

Also some muppets on here don't give a fuck about shilling for fucking obvious scams as long as they get a few satoshis.....

bitconnect also claims to have raised 1000 btc without escrow, they cannot provide proof of said funds, so much shady stuff going on......

In my opinion, those who support these obvious scams via their signatures are as bad as the main scammers themselves.....
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

If you did some research, you would find that Aioc is a sock puppet account for fortunecrypto who was actively shilling for ebitz....

Also some muppets on here don't give a fuck about shilling for fucking obvious scams as long as they get a few satoshis.....

bitconnect also claims to have raised 1000 btc without escrow, they cannot provide proof of said funds, so much shady stuff going on......

In my opinion, those who support these obvious scams via their signatures are as bad as the main scammers themselves.....

Exactly, if they think it is obvious scam, they should avoid to \promote for scammers, it is immoral way to make money, it will fool noobs to invest
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

Ico extended by 10 days and not on bittrex etc..

Domains registered by anonymous proxy registrar in Panama...

How many red flags do some people need...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Awesome analysis, if people still lose money on that shit scam, they deserve it, and they can't show the address to people, it means they hide something shady, 1000 BTC is just a bluff and hype
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:23:55 PM

I'm glad that my signature is not a coin,but it's not right to connect those promoting coin that turn scam to signature campaign,take a look at google they sometimes promote scam sites,does this mean google is as bad as the scam they promote.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

I'm glad that my signature is not a coin,but it's not right to connect those promoting coin that turn scam to signature campaign,take a look at google they sometimes promote scam sites,does this mean google is as bad as the scam they promote.

Oh come on.

Anyone with 2 brain cells can tell it's dodgy as fuck.

It did not turn scam.

It was a scam from the start......

Fuck me......so many little bitches on here.........

And for your info......GOOGLE IS EVIL.......google it.........Boston dynamics military robots atlas google
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

Good job putting 2 and 2 together. I always know something was off with fortunecrypto and now im adding aioc to mt blocked users list.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
Johensen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:19:21 AM

You are right . Thank you for your notice. I'm very lucky not to join this ICO.
You help some newbies to stay away this project.
bitcoin8980

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

Dec 27 now, we are fucked, you are right OCminer that shit of Ebitz is confirmed scam.

Same as that shit Scam of deClouds, damn lesson learned, ill never invest on any ICO again.

Merry christmas fucking scammers  Angry

Our money is on this address  Undecided

https://blockchain.info/es/address/18nxZy4o6h6j4SkBoeuSYkAjNVGA6McR98

funny that.....i remember you active shilling for Ebitz along with Placebo and saying that everyone said it's a scam were just fudding and trolling.

quite frankly, if you did lost money on that, then you have only yourself to blame.

Roll Eyes

Yes i lose money on this shit, you are a noobie if you never lose on crypto, by the way i invest small amount on this, i got scammed for 60 btc on ltcgear and 10 btc on gawminers, 1 btc on declouds,

and other scams around, yes the only one to blame is me, but such is life, i have almost all my money on Waves, Eth, Lsk and other coins, i hope i can recover my money with that.

I invest on Ark ico too, i hope that one turns right.

Damn the idea behind ebitz was attractive, 21 million coins, pos, untraceable transactions, but fuck that scammers  Angry  Undecided

Sad, i was scammed by an altcoin too, lost 60 btc in 2014. Don't promote ico next time, maybe some people became victims because of your defense for them.

many times and not only ones it also happens with me and like lost of money ,effort .time etc but now i am successfull even after many trials.
freshprinceofbelair

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:49 AM

he got away with 200 btc . that is sad . i lost 30usd worth ethereum and i still to this day regret my decision investing in dhg . these scammers are by far top douchebags in the history of cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: