Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ( [ANN] ) (PUNZ) - Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin Being Implemented  (Read 15278 times)
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

We have a lot of ideas coming into my message box now.. keep up the momentum people! Thanks!

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I am working on wallet update to graphics and user experience. Stay tuned!

(Requesting to added to exchanges will get a free bonus, PM screenshot and PUNZ address to me)

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

I never got this exchange to work.. always looks very low quality and never works... what about real exchange?

Get PUNZ now
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:50:54 PM

does anyone know the rpc port for this coin.

random ones aren't working for me.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:32:05 AM

this shitcoin is dead Grin Grin
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 01:51:26 AM

this shitcoin is dead Grin Grin

No its not. Alive and well.

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

I have nodes and sync in wallet now.

Get PUNZ now
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 02:02:35 PM

can you post the nodes?
hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

can you post the nodes?

addnonde=149.56.154.75:10090
addnonde=151.80.2.248:10090
addnonde=54.190.9.42:10090

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:40:15 AM

can you post the nodes?

addnonde=149.56.154.75:10090
addnonde=151.80.2.248:10090
addnonde=54.190.9.42:10090

Thank you. Now I got 3 active connections to the network.

But I don't know where to trade this.
hesdeadjim

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:35:43 AM

it's not listed anywhwere. the dev wants everyone to do everything for him / her apparently.

Huh

CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:08:12 PM

it's not listed anywhwere. the dev wants everyone to do everything for him / her apparently.

Huh

How exactly would you expect to get listed if the community does not request to sites that they want to trade? They need to see that hodlers are looking to trade, not just me. I have already requested as such.

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 02:47:18 AM

Request PUNZ to be added at your favorite exchange and get a bonus.
Post here that you have requested (proof, screenshot) and pm me your punz addr.

Also: Add Punz to your signature and get bonus as well. More bonus for more mature accounts.

Heres example:

Code:
Get [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699708.0]PUNZ[/url] [/b] now

We also have some bounties available for more pools,  exchanges, explorer, etc.. Just ask!

bumps

Get PUNZ now
hesdeadjim

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

Huh

How exactly would you expect to get listed if the community does not request to sites that they want to trade? They need to see that hodlers are looking to trade, not just me. I have already requested as such.

you have to pay to get listed at exchanges. you don't just request and they list your coin.

CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:14:23 PM

Huh

you have to pay to get listed at exchanges. you don't just request and they list your coin.

This is not an ico what would you expect me to pay with?

Get PUNZ now
hesdeadjim

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:37 AM

your own money.

that's what devs usually use.

or you could at least try to list the coin at exchanges that list it for voting for free like trade satoshi.

submit it for voting and have the users vote it in.

how could you make a coin without researching all of this first?

and why would you think your users would do any of this for you?

CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

your own money.

that's what devs usually use.

or you could at least try to list the coin at exchanges that list it for voting for free like trade satoshi.

submit it for voting and have the users vote it in.

how could you make a coin without researching all of this first?

and why would you think your users would do any of this for you?

Why do you automatically assume since I am a dev then i will just be rich and pay many thousands to get added?
I am not rich loaded. Users who like coins work hard towards adding many times. I do many research, but also had a lot of work in life outside.
Anyway.

The development process for PUNZ has been stalled for a while but I am currently working on new codebase with many added feature.
This codebase may require a swap from PUNZ to new PUNZ, and possible name change altho I like this one.
This update I am hoping to add:
Repair to some staking problem
Masternodes
Merged mining
and the implementation of zerocoin that I had nearly completed code until busy,
Now will have a lot more time to work on these things.
Most likely we will see a swap and a small token sale to cover cost of implementation which is required from my research.
I am hoping this will also have fund for adding to 5 exchanges.
Stay tuned everyone and dont forget to come back and bump us thread to get more attention.
-The Wizard

Get PUNZ now
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:09:13 AM

this is great to hear i think you should get a long term road map going and a block explorer.    i sure hope some pools jump in
and make this interesting.  this is just sugestions but long term road map would help a lot.
Blurb

Activity: 47
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:29:17 AM

Yeah. a roadmap would be nice, or at least an outline of where we are going. And you will need a block explorer to be on most exchanges, they want some place for users to be able to figure out where their deposits went.

Also, something that doesn't cost much except a little time is some advertising, hardly anyone has even heard of this coin, which is too bad, it has nice staking and pow parameters, it should have more interest, but I don't think anyone even knows it exists.

Now sure why you want to do a swap, unless it is to go with zerocoin transaction format, fixing the wallet timing glitch would be nice tho, it is a pain that it drops so many mined blocks. What is ti with masternodes? Everyone wants masternodes, they are just glorified coin mixers, with zerocoin they would do nothing usefull anyhow..

Mostly tho, talk to us, trolls like to be talked to, lullabys mostly..
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

Yeah. a roadmap would be nice, or at least an outline of where we are going. And you will need a block explorer to be on most exchanges, they want some place for users to be able to figure out where their deposits went.

Also, something that doesn't cost much except a little time is some advertising, hardly anyone has even heard of this coin, which is too bad, it has nice staking and pow parameters, it should have more interest, but I don't think anyone even knows it exists.

Now sure why you want to do a swap, unless it is to go with zerocoin transaction format, fixing the wallet timing glitch would be nice tho, it is a pain that it drops so many mined blocks. What is ti with masternodes? Everyone wants masternodes, they are just glorified coin mixers, with zerocoin they would do nothing usefull anyhow..

Mostly tho, talk to us, trolls like to be talked to, lullabys mostly..

thanks for the input!

Perhaps we can make our changes through forks instead of swapping. We will have to see through discussion and critical analysis what the best move is.
I am currently working with a graphic artist to have some artwork completed so we can get a better "face" on our project.
If the zerocoin transaction format can be implemented directly to this codebase than that may be the best bet for us instead of going through a messy swap.
But most importantly, we need to keep the conversation going constantly and keep the momentum up. I will work on funding a explorer today. Anyone please PM if you have any ideas or want to help fund anything. Thanks, the Wizard.

Get PUNZ now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: