Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIMITED COPIES] >>Xbox Live Method<< *UPDATED* Get XBL FREE!! *HIGHLY VOUCHED*  (Read 3253 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:29:43 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:29:40 PM by discodancer

>>Method for unlimited XBL codes!!<<

These methods are guarenteed to work! From using them for personal purposes to selling them for tons of profit. This method is well explained with lots of examples and sources. Buy today while still in stock!

[UPDATED AS OF 11/30/16]

Method Includes:
-Special Private Methods
-Multiple Solutions
-Investment or No investment (either way)
-And much more!

The method is SAFE & TESTED!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

Bonus Method is included!!

*Purchase today! Copies are limited! Any questions? Feel free to ask! I want to bring quality and make my reputation better for this community.

VOUCHES:
I would like to take a vouch copy. I'm curious as to the length of the XBL Subscription, etc.

User emailed me a link to download a copy of the pdf he is selling here. It appears to be a simple Social Engineering trick, not a real product or method to "earn" XBL Codes.

I'm sure what is stated in the document can work but it is not a 100% method. There are 2 1/3 pages of content.

All in all I will say the methods contained are common sense and it is up to the buyer whether or not they want to pay for it. I will attempt to follow the later parts of the guide and can write back here based on the results.

I can take the vouch copy and leave an accurate review. Thanks!
All vouch copies have been handed out. BUY TODAY! Have any questions? Feel free to ask I will be glad to answer. Still undecided? Check out the thread for vouches to see how legit this method is. Thank you!
I got the vouch review copy.

I have to let people know that there might be some initial investment involved. Furthermore, this method is very similar to another xbox live method, in terms of the basics, but it has different aspects to it for sure. This should work, but I wouldn't use it, personally, just because this is not something I would really do.

Sorry I couldn't be more detailed, but this is the best I can do. Good luck with sales.

All these vouches are proof that my methods WORK! IGNORE the SCAMMER who posted in red. I have reported him to the marketplace moderators. I have not scammed ANYONE! Below is proof I MEAN NO HARM!

THIS GUY IS SO ANGRY I HIGHLIGHTED THE FACT HE BOUGHT THIS ACCOUNT

HE IS NOW CALLING ME A SCAMMER . I DONT SELL ANYTHING SO HOW THE HELL AM I A SCAMMER

AVOID BUYING ANYTING FROM THIS CONMAN UNTIL PEOPLE HAVE CHECKED HIM OUT

HE SAYS HE IS HIGHLY VOUCHED BUT THE 3 OR 4 PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOUCHED HAVE ALL SAID THEY WOULDNT USE THE ITEM THEY SOLD HIM AS ITS DODGY AS FUCK .

I'm not here to defend OP as I don't know him but for me , It looks like you are being accused by several members (in your trust ratings) that you call their stuff a scam just like you are doing here.
You also didn't highlight anything as OP clearly admitted that he bought this account , and this make him an honest user for me : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700598.msg17051799#msg17051799 unless you made a transaction with OP and he actually scammed you or you have a strong evidence that he will scam , I suggest to not post anything anymore.

I will be waiting for Alani123 review In the meantime , hopefully It contains better info then the other ones and he actually use the method.

I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM OR LIE! I HAVE SCAMMED NO ONE! DON'T LISTEN TO THE BS CALPSY2 SAYS. HE IS A SCAMMER. CHECK HIS TRUST. THANK YOU!

TOS
1. No leaking or reselling of this method at all.
2. No sales trashing of any kind.
3. You will make money guarenteed with this product as long as you follow instructions.
4. No refunds this methods so cheap refunds just can't be applicable.
5. I accept PP now! Please don't try to chargeback, I know how to win all claims. Thank you!

Still Want To Make More Money? Visit Our Other *HIGHLY VOUCHED* Methods!

*This is the new thread for this product. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:39:55 PM

This is the new thread for this product. Any questions or concerns ask the account above. Thank you!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:13:04 PM

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:22:43 PM

All vouch copies have been handed out. BUY TODAY! Have any questions? Feel free to ask I will be glad to answer. Still undecided? Check out the thread for vouches to see how legit this method is. Thank you!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

I have to let people know that there might be some initial investment involved. Furthermore, this method is very similar to another xbox live method, in terms of the basics, but it has different aspects to it for sure. This should work, but I wouldn't use it, personally, just because this is not something I would really do.

Sorry I couldn't be more detailed, but this is the best I can do. Good luck with sales.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:03:13 AM

Thank you for the HQ review. You may not use this method which is ok. But, I assure you, others who want Xbox live will obtain it using this method. There are some scenarios explained that don't require investment. The method is great for anyone. You may have seen something similar but I know this one is unique in its own way.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I updated all threads with links to my other products and also a small description of what the method includes!

If you are still hesitant, check out the other products! All products have something unique about themselves. So, take advantage and BUY TODAY! Deals like this don't come all the time.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:57:45 PM

I am surprised people aren't taking advantage of this great method! Guaranteed profits is something that is promised when using this method! So, why not order today for the LOW price it's at. Christmas is coming around and if you are a seller these codes will make you HUGE profits guaranteed!!!

Let me know if you have any other further questions below I will be glad to answer.

Also, make sure you check out my other amazing methods in the signature below. Thank You!
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:10:33 PM

This will be the one thats morally wrong yeah ?? The one were you con the buyer and get a refund but you actually have his code so HE is out of pocket yeah ?

Disgusting method and morally wrong .
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:42:20 AM

This will be the one thats morally wrong yeah ?? The one were you con the buyer and get a refund but you actually have his code so HE is out of pocket yeah ?

Disgusting method and morally wrong .
No sir this is not. I haven't heard of this method?? This is a new unique method. Let me know if you are of interest via PM. Thanks! Smiley
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:03:39 AM

BEWARE THIS SELLER

This account hasnt been used for 2 years

Suddenly hes selling loads in the last 3 days

Looks like a bought or hacked account to scam
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:09:56 AM

BEWARE THIS SELLER

This account hasnt been used for 2 years

Suddenly hes selling loads in the last 3 days

Looks like a bought or hacked account to scam

What have I done to you to make you mad? I have scammed no one. Take a look at my customers...You'd be a scammer before me. I am here for honest sales. I respect all my customers. I have given vouch copies to prove legitamecy. So there is no reason to post this. Thank you!

If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can check my other threads to prove I am legit. I am not sure why this user wants to sales trash all my threads.
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:30:22 AM

ACCOUNT UNUSED IN 2 YEARS

SUDDENLY EMAIL CHANGED

LOTS OF HIGH RISK ITEMS FOR SALE

SELLER TRYING TO SHAME ME WITH HIS COMMENTS

PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A BOUGHT OR HACKED ACCOUNT

I DONT THINK THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY MADE THE ACCOUNT
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:11:28 AM

ACCOUNT UNUSED IN 2 YEARS

SUDDENLY EMAIL CHANGED

LOTS OF HIGH RISK ITEMS FOR SALE

SELLER TRYING TO SHAME ME WITH HIS COMMENTS

PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A BOUGHT OR HACKED ACCOUNT

I DONT THINK THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY MADE THE ACCOUNT

Yes, I did buy this account kind sir. Still haven't scammed anyone though. So again you sound stupid. Stop sales trashing. Next time you do it I am reporting you to staff. I am not going to deal with your crap any longer. I have done nothing wrong. Thank you.

Any other questions dealing with the product please let me know. Thanks!

Edit: Hello everyone! Recently all my thread were attacked by a scammer sales trashing. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have reported him to the marketplace moderators. He claims he wanted to warn others but that is not true. There was more to his plan. If you don't know whether to trust my product or not I have always reccomended LOOK AT THE VOUCHES!

The vouches proove legitamacy. I also have answered questions throughout the thread so you can take a look at those too! I have not scammed anyone and I will not. That is not what I do. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. That is why I am here. Thank you!
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:31:08 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:45:20 AM by calpsy2

LISTEN FOOL YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT BUYING AN ACCOUNT TO BYPASS THE NEWBIE WAITING PERIOD

ALSO THIS IS HIGHLY VOUCHED Huh   ITS VOUCHED BY ONE GUY WHO GOES AROUND THIS FORUM ASKING FOR FREE STUFF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY .

FINALLY WHY LIMITED COPIES ?  ITS A PDF OR SOMETHING ISNT IT SO WHY LIMITED ?  ITS ONLY TO CON PEOPLE INTO BUYING IT
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:15:06 PM

LISTEN FOOL YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT BUYING AN ACCOUNT TO BYPASS THE NEWBIE WAITING PERIOD

ALSO THIS IS HIGHLY VOUCHED Huh   ITS VOUCHED BY ONE GUY WHO GOES AROUND THIS FORUM ASKING FOR FREE STUFF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY .

FINALLY WHY LIMITED COPIES ?  ITS A PDF OR SOMETHING ISNT IT SO WHY LIMITED ?  ITS ONLY TO CON PEOPLE INTO BUYING IT

Unfortunately, this method is unique and should not be shared with lots of people or then it will get leaked and I don't want that to happen. I have not con'ed anyone to buy this. Highly vouched means by a high member to me. I want everyone to have quality. Please stop podting on my threads you no-life 6 year old. Thank you.

If anyone has questions I encourage you to ask them because then others can see the product is real. For the scamming part. I have and will neve scam anyone. But, how can prove that valid? You can't. But, you must take all types of precautions one of them is vouches. If the vouches are real, the product is real. My vouches are all real. If you have any questions before purchasing please ask.

To all of you, the best with your earnings. I am here to provide honest sales. Any more sales trashing on this thread will be ignored unless proof of VALID PURCHASE. Thank you!
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:57:01 PM

See there you go again with the insults . Nolife 6 year old ? LOL u dont have a clue

I have probably spent more in this forum in 6 months than you earn in 2 years so be quiet

Oh and you never explained why the 3 people who got it for FREE wouldnt use it because its so dodgy . So why would anyone BUY it ??
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:04:59 PM

See there you go again with the insults . Nolife 6 year old ? LOL u dont have a clue

I have probably spent more in this forum in 6 months than you earn in 2 years so be quiet

Oh and you never explained why the 3 people who got it for FREE wouldnt use it because its so dodgy . So why would anyone BUY it ??
They wouldn't use it most likely for it's greyhat or none of their interest. The method still works though as they do mention. So if you want GC the method will work.

Any other questions before purchasing please ask, thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: