Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Sale Copies Left! >>>Game Exploit<<< | GET FREE GAMES | Make money | *VOUCHED*  (Read 4363 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:31:56 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:22:38 PM by discodancer

Tired of paying for your Xbox games?

Well, you have come to the right place. With this private method you can make lots of CASH a week or just sit back and use it for yourself. The method goes in depth with details on what you need to do. I can't really say many details other than you will get free games and money if you do everything correctly.

The method is safe and tested!

Method Includes:
-Special Private Method
-Tips and Tricks
-Several UNIQUE methods
-And much more!

PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED!

BONUS METHODS INCLUDED (XBOX LIVE METHOD)

No more vouch copies. Buy today!

VOUCHES:
Received vouch copy from OP. I must say that method is not original. I've seen it all over internet. Statement: "The method goes in depth with details on what you need to do" is not really true since there are methods that aren't tested by OP. It requires investment and if you really want to make much money it would require too much work. This is read-only vouch, I haven't tested it but I think it should work if you just want to get some games for yourself. Also thing to be clarified, if you want to mass sell games, you would be selling accounts, not game keys !
Got my vouch copy, I haven't tried the method for now, but it seems very promising, it requires an initial investment, but you will get it back, thanks OP for the guide!
Purchased with btc and was sent straight away, Seller is constantly online so any issues I have about contacting them are out the window. Replies pretty much straight away.

On to the Vouch.
Got the guide and had a quick run through, yes it is an intial outlay but seems straight forward. Cant see how it wont work as the seller gives a few examples of ways to do this. I will be looking at getting into this and will reply further down the line once I have trialled it. But for the moment the guide was sent quickly and seller is polite and I am sure should I have any issues I will be able to contact them.
+1 for me
Thanks D

All these vouches are proof that my methods WORK! IGNORE the SCAMMER who posted in red. I have reported him to the marketplace moderators. I have not scammed ANYONE! Below is proof I MEAN NO HARM!

THIS GUY IS SO ANGRY I HIGHLIGHTED THE FACT HE BOUGHT THIS ACCOUNT

HE IS NOW CALLING ME A SCAMMER . I DONT SELL ANYTHING SO HOW THE HELL AM I A SCAMMER

AVOID BUYING ANYTING FROM THIS CONMAN UNTIL PEOPLE HAVE CHECKED HIM OUT

HE SAYS HE IS HIGHLY VOUCHED BUT THE 3 OR 4 PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOUCHED HAVE ALL SAID THEY WOULDNT USE THE ITEM THEY SOLD HIM AS ITS DODGY AS FUCK .

I'm not here to defend OP as I don't know him but for me , It looks like you are being accused by several members (in your trust ratings) that you call their stuff a scam just like you are doing here.
You also didn't highlight anything as OP clearly admitted that he bought this account , and this make him an honest user for me : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700598.msg17051799#msg17051799 unless you made a transaction with OP and he actually scammed you or you have a strong evidence that he will scam , I suggest to not post anything anymore.

I will be waiting for Alani123 review In the meantime , hopefully It contains better info then the other ones and he actually use the method.

I AM NOT HERE TO SCAM OR LIE! I HAVE SCAMMED NO ONE! DON'T LISTEN TO THE BS CALPSY2 SAYS. HE IS A SCAMMER. CHECK HIS TRUST. THANK YOU!

TOS
1. No leaking or reselling this method of any kind.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Bonus methods are valid and working.
4. Any issues contact me, don't post on thread.
5. This method is unique and written by me. You will not find any guide/method word for word.
6. We now accept PayPal! Please do not try to chargeback, you will only screw yourself up. Thank you!

Still Want To Make More Money? Visit Our Other *HIGHLY VOUCHED* Methods!

*This is the new thread for this product. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:49:00 PM

This is the new thread for this product. Any questions or concerns ask the account above. Thank you!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:45:43 PM

Christmas is just aroud the corner. Don't you want to surprise your kid with an early present? Want to make others days as well by selling for low price while you still make profit? Then this guide is for you! Get games and make money simply. Can't decide? CHECK THE VOUCHES! I offer copies for a reason. If you all have any questions I will be more than glad to assist you. Make sue to check out my other guides like the one in the sig! Happy earnings!
rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:00:43 AM

When I buy a game using this method will I get a game code a hard disk etc.
Can you please clarify what I will get
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

When I buy a game using this method will I get a game code a hard disk etc.
Can you please clarify what I will get
You will get the game digitally added to your account. Will, send you a PM right away!
Elnegro31

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:23:34 AM

What about psn cards
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:26:03 AM

What about psn cards
You mean PSN games? I believe this method will work with PSN games as well but the guide is made for xbox. Check out my GC  method if you are interested in PSN cards. Will send you a PM.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:04:22 AM

Hurry up, everyone! This product has limited copies left for sale!! This method is tested and working. Christmas is right around the corner and people will want to buy games in abundance! So grab a copy of this method today and MAKE PROFIT! Or you can easily just use this method for yourself! Make sure to check all the details in the thread.

If you have any questions or concerns make sure to contact me I will be glad to answer all your questions. Otherwise BUY TODAY! Limited stock available for a discounted price. Still unsure about purchasing? Make sure to check out the vouches in the thread, trust me that will help verify this method is valid!

Also, make sure to check out my other great methods in the signature below! Happy Earnings!
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:14:32 AM

Waiting on a vouch to see if I want to buy.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:42:53 AM

Waiting on a vouch to see if I want to buy.
Sir please check the thread for vouches. I have vouches from the previous account I posted this thread on. I just moved accounts and threads. Will send you a PM.

If anyone has any questions or concerns before purchasing please let me know! Thank you! Grin Grin
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:01:57 AM

BEWARE THIS SELLER

This account hasnt been used for 2 years

Suddenly hes selling loads in the last 3 days

Looks like a bought or hacked account to scam
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:19:34 AM

BEWARE THIS SELLER

This account hasnt been used for 2 years

Suddenly hes selling loads in the last 3 days

Looks like a bought or hacked account to scam

Hello sir. I am glad you posted on all my threads. Now I can post important things unlike you. I have not scammed anyone nor will I ever Smiley I appreciate your concern for the community but when you bring this up on a vouched thread it just makes you bad. I would appreciate you not to sales trash any of my threads anymore because your claims are false and absurd.

If anyome has any questions or concerns before purchasing, let me know! I am here to benefit you all nothing else. This user is most likely a mindless 6 year old judging by his logic :/
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:22:17 AM

No actually, his concern is actually very valid. It is likely that accounts that have not been active for 2 or more years that come back suddenly posting loads of threads offering goods and services that are either grey hat, risky, or downright illegal can be either hacked or sold. So either way, you may not actually be the original owner of the account as you claim, and thus it sort of downgrades your trust score.

hope this makes sense to you.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:25:06 AM

No actually, his concern is actually very valid. It is likely that accounts that have not been active for 2 or more years that come back suddenly posting loads of threads offering goods and services that are either grey hat, risky, or downright illegal can be either hacked or sold. So either way, you may not actually be the original owner of the account as you claim, and thus it sort of downgrades your trust score.

Ahh ok. Makes sense. But I have not scammed anyone. So why does he mention that? I feel that wasn't right. Any more further questions about this situation please Pm because it does hurt the thread.

For any questions about the product ask away I will answer promptly and honestly. I am not here to scam everyone. The vouches prove that. Thank you!
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:28:44 AM

ACCOUNT UNUSED IN 2 YEARS

SUDDENLY EMAIL CHANGED

LOTS OF HIGH RISK ITEMS FOR SALE

SELLER TRYING TO SHAME ME WITH HIS COMMENTS

PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A BOUGHT OR HACKED ACCOUNT

I DONT THINK THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY MADE THE ACCOUNT
Invulner

Invulner

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:31:23 AM

Ahh ok. Makes sense. But I have not scammed anyone. So why does he mention that? I feel that wasn't right. Any more further questions about this situation please Pm because it does hurt the thread.

For any questions about the product ask away I will answer promptly and honestly. I am not here to scam everyone. The vouches prove that. Thank you!

It is simply a security measure for us, to check accounts that are selling things or taking out loans so we know that we are actually dealing with the right person, but not the hacker or someone who simply paid some money for the account.

There are so many bitcoin scammers out there that it is ridiculous... Which is why we take as much precautionary measures as needed. Someone who has not scammed yet doesn't mean that they won't scam in the future. If you want to prove that you are the original owner of the account, sign an old stake address from 2 years ago.

I don't think your case demands red caps though... That's something i disagree with, lol.
calpsy2

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:33:54 AM

I only use the red letters to warn people scrolling through the posts .

If he can prove he is the original person and someone high up who knows what they are doing AGREES then it will all be deleted because the last thing i want to do is have a person suffer because i am wrong . I dont think I will be deleting anything though . We will see .
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:35:03 AM

It is simply a security measure for us, to check accounts that are selling things or taking out loans so we know that we are actually dealing with the right person, but not the hacker or someone who simply paid some money for the account.

There are so many bitcoin scammers out there that it is ridiculous... Which is why we take as much precautionary measures as needed. Someone who has not scammed yet doesn't mean that they won't scam in the future. If you want to prove that you are the original owner of the account, sign an old stake address from 2 years ago.

I don't think your case demands red caps though... That's something i disagree with, lol.
I never said I didn't purchase the account, because I did. The waiting times for each post and PM were ridiculous. So I bought one to make sales better. I have not scammed anyone though. So thanks for he warning to everyone, but if you are concerned if I am trusted or not please check the vouches. Thank you!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:35:45 AM

ACCOUNT UNUSED IN 2 YEARS

SUDDENLY EMAIL CHANGED

LOTS OF HIGH RISK ITEMS FOR SALE

SELLER TRYING TO SHAME ME WITH HIS COMMENTS

PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A BOUGHT OR HACKED ACCOUNT

I DONT THINK THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO ORIGINALLY MADE THE ACCOUNT

Yes, I did buy this account kind sir. Still haven't scammed anyone though. So again you sound stupid. Stop sales trashing. Next time you do it I am reporting you to staff. I am not going to deal with your crap any longer. I have done nothing wrong. Thank you.

Any other questions dealing with the product please let me know. Thanks!
Invulner

Invulner

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:40:06 AM

Oh, I see how it is now.

In my opinion it is not wise to buy an account and escape the newbie posting limits. It is probably a better idea to start fresh, cop the newbie limits, and build your own reputation up. Reputation is something that you cannot ever get past, and people here are pretty paranoid about bought accounts. While newbie limits are something that will wear off in just two weeks.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: