Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price bump  (Read 1429 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:18:54 PM

I believe its not a typical pump as bitcoin prices are slowly up surging, maybe heading toward $800 or even $850 price levels, hopefully. I am just getting ready for bitcoin's ATH prices by 2017 or well before also.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:57:17 PM

what makes you think that there is no doubt that an artificial pump happened?

I personally can't see this as clearly as you

i agree and i don't think it's artifical, the increase is very slow and it happen each time after a small correction, also all the increases were very small small $40-$50 boost, nothing to do with the first rally to $1200
This does seem to look promising that the price will stabilize and stay this way and possibly get to that point again as it did several years before.
I thought I saw on another thread that the ATH was $953 or around there. Maybe in the past 1 year it reached that but I do remember 1 btc being worth $1200 at one point.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:22:25 AM

I think that since this is the first year since bitcoin as become an etf we will see an usual high surge in december, obviously done for tax reasons Cool but then once the new year hits there will be a mass sell off. I am more interested in the volume of the etf than of the price of coins on coinbase
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 04:58:22 AM

i was shocking in last night that bitcoin price is going to the moon when i see on the poloniex market, the price getting in high. i am trying to sell bitcoin in $750 and it was sold but after in few hours, the price is going to go up until $780, i only can watched it and not doing anything. i think the price will going to go up for another high price, so lets see.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:57:03 AM

I've been looking and tracking bitcoins price movement for weeks now. There's not doubt that its been bumped. The question is, at what point will they dump? - Are you still willing to invest your money?

pump or not, i have been hearing the same argument for over 2 years now. and i have also been investing money in bitcoin. and in the past year or so price has been going up from $200 and now it is $700+ and i have been making profit.

so yeah i am still willing to invest more and more of my money.
Yeah, you're right, what an incredible increases in a year. Bitcoin has proven itself to last in every obstacles all the way until now.
I will still invest my money into bitcoin whether the price rise or fall in this month or in the next year, I will always as I have faith in bitcoin. Grin
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:06:39 PM

I've been looking and tracking bitcoins price movement for weeks now. There's not doubt that its been bumped. The question is, at what point will they dump? - Are you still willing to invest your money?

pump or not, i have been hearing the same argument for over 2 years now. and i have also been investing money in bitcoin. and in the past year or so price has been going up from $200 and now it is $700+ and i have been making profit.

Yeah, you're right, what an incredible increases in a year. Bitcoin has proven itself to last in every obstacles all the way until now.
I will still invest my money into bitcoin whether the price rise or fall in this month or in the next year, I will always as I have faith in bitcoin. Grin

It's not done yet  Wink we can see more bumps since the price keeps rising at this time and maybe the 1000$ long time speculated will be achieved on january or on the year 2017 d
Since the surge is continously occuring, and hope there will be no human intervention and bad events wi be happen so the price well unstoppable and keeps rising, and if the 1000$ will occur surely we are the luckiest person on planet since we know bitcoin and we earn good profits by it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:10:04 PM

It has been ranging most of the time. It takes from few days to one week to rise dramatically when its ready to bump. Often the progress it does during a week accounts for a few months delay. Remember bitcoin had been trading at 400 USD by the end of 2015, so doubling withing a year isnt really a huge progress.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:37:00 PM

I think that since this is the first year since bitcoin as become an etf we will see an usual high surge in december, obviously done for tax reasons Cool but then once the new year hits there will be a mass sell off. I am more interested in the volume of the etf than of the price of coins on coinbase
When will it officially be an etf? By who? The Winklevoss with Genesis will release it as such?
NyeFe (OP)

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Wow. How things change. its 7k, next I think it'll be 77k.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: