Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck your vaccines  (Read 10150 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:18:51 AM

85+% of 2 billion people are 1,7+ billion people.

If what you and your blogs states are true we would see an huge amount (tens of millions of people) dying of vaccination and some more millions getting life long diseases which restricts their physical or psychological body functions.

There would be no power on earth that can hide that.

You must be one of the art degree scientist right?  Roll Eyes
They always have problems with logic.

I (and many many many others) believe that vaccines increase one's chances of falling victim to certain negative health impacts.  That does not mean that everyone who gets vaccinated will, or that someone who has not been vaccinated will not.  It's all about the odds.  This really should not be that difficult.

The percentage of the population with negative health impacts from probably a variety of factors is quite high as evidenced by the rates of prescription drug use.  Plotting vaccines doses against negative health issues shows a correlation (not causation.)  Personally I suspect that such things as chronic mycoplasma infections are probably more impactive on overall health than immune system dysfunction caused by vaccines, though vaccines seem to be a vector for some of these infections due to certain necessities involved in their manufacture.  And it is kind of a fact that a lot of these were developed as non-lethal biological warfare agents though it is not clear that our infection rates from the so developed strains were deliberate, accidental, or none of the above.  I suspect that food is also a significant source of problems these days.

As for 'seeing', sometimes one doesn't see the forest for the trees.  I've seen autism rates go from something like 1/10,000 when I was a kid to something like 1/60.  With all our wonderful science somehow we just can't seem to figure it out (shrugs.)  Ya, ya, 'better diagnosis, blah, blah, blah'.  Two+ orders of magnitude?  Not buying it and neither are most nurses and doctors when they are willing to speak freely.  Millennials here in the U.S. have never known a time when 2/3 of the population didn't wander around like zombies but I do.  Even we who remember the 70's look back at films of people from the 50's in awe.

Technically I'm an engineer FWIW.  Or was when last working formally.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:41:51 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 10:14:22 AM by Przemax

I (and many many many others) believe that vaccines increase one's chances of falling victim to certain negative health impacts.  That does not mean that everyone who gets vaccinated will, or that someone who has not been vaccinated will not.  It's all about the odds.  This really should not be that difficult.

They make people play their silly little russian roulette game for absolutely no provable reason. Its ok to play russian rulette for me, but dont coerce people into having to play that silly game.

For example during the I world war one could imagine that there are excelent grounds to get the tetanus disease. People were lying with open wounds on the ground in the horse shit. All those requirements must be met. And still there was just single cases of that disease. Until they started experimenting with the vaccines on soldiers. They inflicted the disease uppon the soldiers and claimed afterwards that vaccines are useful because the soldiers had Tetanus. THEY INFLICTED IT! Numbers of such a cases are numberless. I just dont have the need and time to write all the cases.

If vaccines are so great why bother using government to coerce people to do the vaccination? If they would be so great people should put themselfves in huge lines to be vaccinated. They dont. Only the most insecure, most irresponsible, and the dumbest mothers do that.

Deadly diseases are a subject of absolutely horryfing conditions to get it. Extreme malnutrition is one of the aspect. The other aspect is absolutely unclean enviroment. We need to understand there is an absolute horror in the world and as such will be such a deadly diseases.

As for non deadly and non crippling disease. Most of them have good health benefit to have in some point in live. Like water pox or mumps. The data shows that getting those diseases naturally, decrease your chance of brain cancer in the future.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:16:50 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 08:35:23 AM by criptix

If what you and your blogs states are true we would see an huge amount (tens of millions of people) dying of vaccination and some more millions getting life long diseases which restricts their physical or psychological body functions.

I (and many many many others) believe that vaccines increase one's chances of falling victim to certain negative health impacts.  That does not mean that everyone who gets vaccinated will, or that someone who has not been vaccinated will not.  It's all about the odds.  This really should not be that difficult.

Reading comprehension.
What are millions of 2 billion people? I made the odds in favor of you people and the numbers are still unreasonable.

If i take the number of your blogs we have probaly 100 millions of victims - dont forget we are giving out vaccines for over 70 years now.

The percentage of the population with negative health impacts from probably a variety of factors is quite high as evidenced by the rates of prescription drug use.  Plotting vaccines doses against negative health issues shows a correlation (not causation.)  Personally I suspect that such things as chronic mycoplasma infections are probably more impactive on overall health than immune system dysfunction caused by vaccines, though vaccines seem to be a vector for some of these infections due to certain necessities involved in their manufacture.  And it is kind of a fact that a lot of these were developed as non-lethal biological warfare agents though it is not clear that our infection rates from the so developed strains were deliberate, accidental, or none of the above.  I suspect that food is also a significant source of problems these days.

The only corrolation you show is that ill people do take drugs against their illness.
The rest is just your opinion, complete nonsense or some conspiracy theory.

As for 'seeing', sometimes one doesn't see the forest for the trees.  I've seen autism rates go from something like 1/10,000 when I was a kid to something like 1/60.  With all our wonderful science somehow we just can't seem to figure it out (shrugs.)  Ya, ya, 'better diagnosis, blah, blah, blah'.  Two+ orders of magnitude?  Not buying it and neither are most nurses and doctors when they are willing to speak freely.  Millennials here in the U.S. have never known a time when 2/3 of the population didn't wander around like zombies but I do.  Even we who remember the 70's look back at films of people from the 50's in awe.

We have much higher increase in diabetes, cancer, heart and blood vessel diseases - all this because of vaccines? Or is it just the advancement of our society with its sex drugs and rock n roll?
Not to forget Mc donalds and burger king

Didnt you had to take a lecture in stochastic and logic? Should be It is basic lecture for every engineer (the first for sure, not sure if logic is actually a basic lecture for a engineer).

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:42:13 PM

Reading comprehension.
What are millions of 2 billion people? I made the odds in favor of you people and the numbers are still unreasonable.

If i take the number of your blogs we have probaly 100 millions of victims - dont forget we are giving out vaccines for over 70 years now.

The only corrolation you show is that ill people do take drugs against their illness.
The rest is just your opinion, complete nonsense or some conspiracy theory.

We have much higher increase in diabetes, cancer, heart and blood vessel diseases - all this because of vaccines? Or is it just the advancement of our society with its sex drugs and rock n roll?
Not to forget Mc donalds and burger king

Didnt you had to take a lecture in stochastic and logic? Should be It is basic lecture for every engineer (the first for sure, not sure if logic is actually a basic lecture for a engineer).

Why only fast-food guilty? I think first to blame the fridge. Since the refrigerator has appeared in every home started to have problems with excess weight, and this leads to the development of various diseases.
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:50:19 PM

Maybe it is, but how clever is the person who will refuse to use the fridge? From vaccination to give up easier. So I don't believe that non-vaccination will lead to reduced growth of cancer.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:02:58 PM

You are putting actual numbers to a proposed phenomenon which lacks even rate metrics (e.g., 'probably 100 million victims'.)  And then trying to tell me that I don't understand 'logic and stochastic' analysis?  Lol.

My complaint is that studies which could honestly pin down some of the rates in what is a very complex system are avoided like the plague.  Those studies which do sneak through are typically quashed, and flawed ones which further a certain narrative are promoted.  I've not seen it yet, but the movie 'vaxxed' is supposed to be about this occurring at the CDC.

Applying 'logic' to the observation that science is skewed and quashed when it goes against the 'safe and effective' mantra about vaccines leads me to believe that they are less 'safe and effective' than the mainstream propaganda would have us believe.  A corollary in logical analysis would be 'why the effort?'.  I propose one possible explanation is that the health problems which may be associated with over-vaccination are actually quite profitable and useful to the pharma industry and others.

My hypothesis is nothing new.  Back in the early 50's Bertrand Russell hypothesized that in future 'scientific societies', 'diet and injection' would be among the tools that a leadership would use to produce a more manageable population with attributes and behaviors which would be to their liking.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:32:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 07:43:47 PM by criptix

You are putting actual numbers to a proposed phenomenon which lacks even rate metrics (e.g., 'probably 100 million victims'.)  And then trying to tell me that I don't understand 'logic and stochastic' analysis?  Lol.

My complaint is that studies which could honestly pin down some of the rates in what is a very complex system are avoided like the plague.  Those studies which do sneak through are typically quashed, and flawed ones which further a certain narrative are promoted.  I've not seen it yet, but the movie 'vaxxed' is supposed to be about this occurring at the CDC.

Applying 'logic' to the observation that science is skewed and quashed when it goes against the 'safe and effective' mantra about vaccines leads me to believe that they are less 'safe and effective' than the mainstream propaganda would have us believe.  A corollary in logical analysis would be 'why the effort?'. I propose one possible explanation is that the health problems which may be associated with over-vaccination are actually quite profitable and useful to the pharma industry and others.

My hypothesis is nothing new.  Back in the early 50's Bertrand Russell hypothesized that in future 'scientific societies', 'diet and injection' would be among the tools that a leadership would use to produce a more manageable population with attributes and behaviors which would be to their liking.

Reading comprehension. My sources are your anti vaccine blogs with their numbers. LOL

The amount of vaccinations ranges in the multi billion (5++ billion vaccinations).
Do you understand how many deaths and cripples would have been made if vaccines were dangerous?
And exactly this is your narrative: vaccines are dangerous and bad - lead to death or cripple you.

The following is more opinions, nonsense and even more conspiracies from you - i dont even know what to say about that.

Acient-aliens-meme.jpg

You are full of shit dear.

You cant refute anything that is why you are only answering my comment on what a stupid being you are.

Ever heard of ockhams razor? Why do you think no alien reptiles are in power on the flat earth we are living on?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1710254.0

^^

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:56:02 PM

Maybe it is, but how clever is the person who will refuse to use the fridge? From vaccination to give up easier. So I don't believe that non-vaccination will lead to reduced growth of cancer.

it won't either way. But their main argument is that 1:1.000.000 cases, some kid stays retarded because of the  vaccine. Hey, I'm alergic to bees, let's kill them all just because 1:100.000 people are alergic too.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

it won't either way. But their main argument is that 1:1.000.000 cases, some kid stays retarded because of the  vaccine. Hey, I'm alergic to bees, let's kill them all just because 1:100.000 people are alergic too.

The funny part is depending on blog they state odds ranging from 1:1.000 to 1:100.000.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:42:48 PM

Reading comprehension. My sources are your anti vaccine blogs with their numbers. LOL

The amount of vaccinations ranges in the multi billion (5++ billion vaccinations).
Do you understand how many deaths and cripples would have been made if vaccines were dangerous?
And exactly this is your narrative: vaccines are dangerous and bad - lead to death or cripple you.

The following is more opinions, nonsense and even more conspiracies from you - i dont even know what to say about that.

Acient-aliens-meme.jpg

You cant refute anything that is why you are only answering my comment on what a stupid being you are.

Ever heard of ockhams razor? Why do you think no alien reptiles are in power on the flat earth we are living on?

^^

Information keeps coming out substantiating what a lot of us figured out a while ago.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-08-top-doctors-reveal-that-vaccines-can-trigger-autoimmunity-turning-our-immune-systems-against-us.html

... The autoimmune diseases that may develop after vaccination include arthritis, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE) diabetes mellitus, thrombocytopenia, vasculitis, dermatomyosiositis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and demyelinating disorders. Demyelinating disorders include conditions like multiple sclerosis. ...

Very profitable for the medical-industrial complex.  My guess is that you don't even hold any shares in any of these corporations but are rather a simple big-brother loving damaged minion who these people have worked hard to create.  Anyone who would support for president probably the most corrupt politician ever seen in the U.S. (Hillary Clinton) is almost certain to be a victim of the attack on one front or another.

Your side better get cracking on 'fake news' and peer-2-peer info sharing clamp-down because the end is near and the games are being figured out rapidly by those who can still think critically.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:35:08 PM

Acient-aliens-meme.jpg

^^

Information keeps coming out substantiating what a lot of us figured out a while ago.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-08-top-doctors-reveal-that-vaccines-can-trigger-autoimmunity-turning-our-immune-systems-against-us.html

... The autoimmune diseases that may develop after vaccination include arthritis, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE) diabetes mellitus, thrombocytopenia, vasculitis, dermatomyosiositis, Guillain-Barre syndrome and demyelinating disorders. Demyelinating disorders include conditions like multiple sclerosis. ...

Very profitable for the medical-industrial complex.  My guess is that you don't even hold any shares in any of these corporations but are rather a simple big-brother loving damaged minion who these people have worked hard to create.  Anyone who would support for president probably the most corrupt politician ever seen in the U.S. (Hillary Clinton) is almost certain to be a victim of the attack on one front or another.

Your side better get cracking on 'fake news' and peer-2-peer info sharing clamp-down because the end is near and the games are being figured out rapidly by those who can still think critically.

More "facts" about vaccinations beside that you again believe that im a hillary supporter and a .gov employee? Cheesy

Here are hard facts:

Here is a Q&A with Prof. Schoenfeld from 2013 about "ASIA":

http://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1741-7015-11-118

As the use of vaccines, silicone implants, etc., is widespread, what does this mean in terms of public health?

First of all, vaccines are very widespread, and I would like to clarify that I am definitely not against vaccines! Vaccines are the best medical development that humankind has had in the last 300 years, and have helped to bring about almost complete eradication of some viral diseases. However, it should be considered that when you give millions of people an active substance, and vaccines are active substances, then some may suffer from adverse events. After all, vaccines contain viral or synthetic particles emulsified in adjuvant, which is supposed to enhance the immune reaction.
[...]

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:12:09 PM

More "facts" about vaccinations beside that you again believe that im a hillary supporter and a .gov employee? Cheesy

I rarely state things as 'fact' on purpose.  I did state as a given fact that sick people are economically advantageous for drug makers.  Feel free to argue the converse if you like.

As for your .gov association, I've mentioned several times that it's more likely that you are but a run-of-the-mill victim though I didn't rule out the possibility that you are a contractor or some such.

Since you seem to have a little bit of genuine interest in the topic, note that a healthy immune system needs to be active against 'self' in addition to the more commonly considered invaders and it's a tricky business.  Turbo-charging an immune system with activity stress and adjuvants is playing Russian-roulette with autoimmune problems.  The trouble is that to the extent that vaccines work at all, it is only because of adjuvants.

Furthermore, for 'ethical' reasons, the term 'work' is defined as the vaccines producing a certain level of titers.  The actual on-the-ground effectiveness at dealing with supposed diseases is a distant second.

The logical take-away is that due to the inevitable risks, vaccination should be used as sparingly as possible.  This means only for critical issues in under an honest and rational cost/benefit analysis.  What is happening under our current system where the pharma corporations have no fiscal liability and pretty much own the CDC (and most other branches of govt under our oligarchy here in the U.S.) is that we peeps are being over-vaccinated to an astonishing degree, and are almost certainly paying the price (literally and figuratively.)

Momus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:10:19 AM

If a doctor inject into your blood mercury, aluminum, msg and formaldehyde it is a criminal operation. But where is the police?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:20:00 AM

If a doctor inject into your blood mercury, aluminum, msg and formaldehyde it is a criminal operation. But where is the police?

Also, from memory, a short list of other goodies which are or have been known to have been along for the ride:

- Tween-80 detergent which interferes with lipids helping the blood-brain barrier to do it's job.

- SV-40 virus found in half of all cancers (polio vaccine.)

- Pig viruses undetected until well after vaccine went into production and started to be injected into people (rotovirus vaccine.)

- A wide variety of broken down cellular components from the culture medium (human and animal cell lines and tissues.)

- mycoplasma species.

- hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) which was specifically developed to cause infertility in females and has been used covertly in tetanus vaccination programs from time to time.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:28:10 AM

Also, from memory, a short list of other goodies which are or have been known to have been along for the ride:

- Tween-80 detergent which interferes with lipids helping the blood-brain barrier to do it's job.

- Pig viruses undetected until well after vaccine went into production and started to be injected into people (rotovirus vaccine.)

- A wide variety of broken down cellular components from the culture medium (human and animal cell lines and tissues.)

- mycoplasma species.

- hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) which was specifically developed to cause infertility in females and has been used covertly in tetanus vaccination programs from time to time.

This is very alarming where vaccine which is supposed to be to prevent diseases and other illness are the one also which are not safe to used and caused more harm than prevention. Sadly, it is more on profit to the corporations who produced it, but it seems the subject are just like being experimented, they release without stringent test being made.

Aside from that theres a Flu vaccine that is being reported that caused also problems, the Dengue vaccine and hpv vaccine gardasil that has so much negative review.

Open for Campaigns
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:46:44 AM

- mycoplasma species.

While this is certainly true and horrible facts but you can't deny that vaccines have also tremendous positive effects as well.
You can't view every vaccine like it is some kind conspiracy medicine used to enslave or make you sick.
Momus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:20:02 PM

http://sarahjmuma.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/mercury.jpg
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:13:59 PM

Do you people actually know what vaccine does? Do you know why does in contain the viruses in itself? Can anyone, please, reply to me and explain how vaccines work? You can even google it if you want to.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:51:31 AM

You are trying to harm people by spreading scare-stories against vaccination. None of the vaccines contain mercury or aluminium (at least those which are properly manufactured). You are no different from the ISIS terrorists, who claim that vaccination is a plot by the Western corporations to make Muslim males infertile.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3162

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:07:27 PM

This thread is indicative of the looming realisation that anti-vaxxers are losing the scientific argument, so they attempt to turn it into a moral freedom issue instead.  Whatever it takes to promote the warped notion that it's okay to be a selfish egomaniac, even if your choices have a negative impact on other people.  The good news is, Darwin is still the hardest working dead guy going, so if the anti-vaxxers want to willingly thin out their own numbers through sheer ignorance and selfishness, Darwinism will happily oblige.  Just try not to harm other people in the process by infecting them with something, or dying at the wheel and causing an accident or whatever.  The sooner you remove yourselves from the genepool, the better.  Try not to reproduce.  And don't force your idiocy on any offspring that are unfortunate enough to be brought into this world by you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: