Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck your vaccines  (Read 10150 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:44:53 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 01:14:14 PM by Przemax

If a doctor inject into your blood mercury, aluminum, msg and formaldehyde it is a criminal operation. But where is the police?

You are trying to harm people by spreading scare-stories against vaccination. None of the vaccines contain mercury or aluminium (at least those which are properly manufactured). You are no different from the ISIS terrorists, who claim that vaccination is a plot by the Western corporations to make Muslim males infertile.

Are you kidding me. Do you know what adjuvant is? Maybe vaccines do not contain them but adjuvants are mainly that. Omg i cant believe you guys are so full of misinformation.

@doomad

Yeah yeah yeah darwin yeah yeah yeah if not vaxxines we would all be dead yeah yeah yeah selfish nonvaxxiners. Thats how you sound. Anything more to add? I really cant believe how one can have Darwin, unselfishness and vaccines in one coherent order. If you believe darwin was right you believe you are selfish and Darwin was telling about survival without the artificial help. I seriously cant believe if people are actually believing what they are writing.

@Tyrannt

No. Every non vaxxiners had a higher order from their supreme commander and know nothing about everything.

p.s if humanity believes that vacciners gaining millions and billions of dollars for free are pure unselfish angels and nonvacinera are a selfish bastards becuase simply they care and have 0 from it, all is lost. We as humanity may as well inject vaccines directly into the brain, it wont change anything.
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:28:31 PM

as well we all know today that vaccines is what most people are living on today take good look at one of the most deadly sickness today HIV Aids to a large ways vaccines have been able to cut down in a way because it sub press the various  and here by making people to live today so vaccines is very important for people that needs it.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

If a doctor inject into your blood mercury, aluminum, msg and formaldehyde it is a criminal operation. But where is the police?

Also, from memory, a short list of other goodies which are or have been known to have been along for the ride:

- Tween-80 detergent which interferes with lipids helping the blood-brain barrier to do it's job.

- SV-40 virus found in half of all cancers (polio vaccine.)

- Pig viruses undetected until well after vaccine went into production and started to be injected into people (rotovirus vaccine.)

- A wide variety of broken down cellular components from the culture medium (human and animal cell lines and tissues.)

- mycoplasma species.

- hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) which was specifically developed to cause infertility in females and has been used covertly in tetanus vaccination programs from time to time.

This is very alarming where vaccine which is supposed to be to prevent diseases and other illness are the one also which are not safe to used and caused more harm than prevention. Sadly, it is more on profit to the corporations who produced it, but it seems the subject are just like being experimented, they release without stringent test being made.

Aside from that theres a Flu vaccine that is being reported that caused also problems, the Dengue vaccine and hpv vaccine gardasil that has so much negative review.

Bolded by me. No, this is objectively untrue. Vaccines have historically saved millions of people - the only people at risk are the very very rare individuals that have an allergic reaction to said vaccines. And vaccines still save far more people overall due to the danger of herd immunity being compromised.

I do agree that the state should force people to vaccinate their children, but in passive ways (such as denying families state benefits if they refuse, and forcing them to alert other parents if their own children are unvaccinated). I don't agree that criminal charges such as actual fines/prison should be applied because that is a bit authoritarian in my view, but I have no problem with the state denying benefits to unvaccinated families. If you don't like it, you can move to a country where it's not enforced.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:43:32 PM

I believe that vaccination is necessary. Mankind through vaccination get rid of many diseases. Are we again want to epidemics of terrible diseases? I think not
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:07:28 AM

You are trying to harm people by spreading scare-stories against vaccination. None of the vaccines contain mercury or aluminium (at least those which are properly manufactured). You are no different from the ISIS terrorists, who claim that vaccination is a plot by the Western corporations to make Muslim males infertile.

Are you kidding me. Do you know what adjuvant is? Maybe vaccines do not contain them but adjuvants are mainly that. Omg i cant believe you guys are so full of misinformation.

It's slime-ball who thinks that vaccines are causing negatives health effects and would NOT warn people about them.  Less competition for their own kids, more chance of collecting social security due to the earlier die-off of the chumps, and less people infecting the globe if the de-population death cult is your thing.

A person who bought the 'safe and effective' party line would have no reason to invent 'scare-stories'.  Just the opposite since they earnestly think they will benefit by 'herd immunity'.

Basically, the only people who would provide warnings are people who genuinely thinks there might be real issues and who have an decency instinct to look out for their fellow man.

I suppose there could be a mix here, and that I might be in that category.  People who are gullible enough to eat up the corp/gov/nwo vaccine propaganda will suffer injury to themselves and their progeny and thus be selected against over time.  This could contribute to the strength of our society.  Such people (e.g., modern 'progressives') are causing serious problems at the present time and we could do with fewer of them.  It's an honor and a duty to give those who should not be final-solution'd a chance to hear the other side and wise up though, else Darwinism can't work properly here.

As for the 'Muslim males', I doubt it.  Their task is to break down Western society which has been softened up by a variety of de-masculation programs over the years (including but not limited to vaccination regimes.)  Once that is mostly accomplished the leadership can go ahead and "Kill them.  Kill them both." to borrow a line from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

---

Mercury is not used as an adjuvant.  It's uses as a preservative.  Most vaccines nowadays contain only a little left over from the manufacturing process, but multi-dose flu vaccines still use it as a preservatives and most of those who are stupid enough to take the flu vaccination get a healthy dose.

Funny thing about mercury:  A hundred years ago someone thought to wonder if it was safe.  To test it, they injected mercury into 12 people (iirc) who were dying of encephalitis.  They all died of encephalitis thus proving that mercury is safe.  And so it stood for most of a century.  Eventually (after a legislator's own grand-kid was damaged) it was taken out of most vaccines, but NOT because it caused any problems mind you.  Just to make 'uneducated' people feel better.

---

Aluminum is the most common adjuvant at the present.  Vaccines which are problematic to get working contain more of it.  HPV is a good example of this.

Crushed glass as an adjuvant was tried in horses.  Turns out that it cause enough discomfort to the animal to have a bunch of crushed glass in their tissue that it was abandoned.

Another potential adjuvant is squalene which is an oil related to that which lubricates our joints.  It was found through experiments on ignorant and powerless army recruits (like me) that it might be causing joint problems and was a common complaint from those suffering from 'gulf war syndrome.'  I personally got a fuck-load of shots during gulf war and my joints are fine.  Either I am lucky and not prone to problems, or I lucked out and got in a control group.  Impossible to know about such things.  Anyway, I found it interesting that this year only injected flu vaccine is recommended and they are back to using squalene as an adjuvant for older victims.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Przemax

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:37:06 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 04:08:24 AM by Przemax

Yeah sorry to my prelegent for my lack of knowledge, as I thought that adjuvant has as well a preservative function. Good distinction here. Yes. Ive ment that mercury is used for vaccine not to get spoiled. And its not because the angels of vaccines are so unselfish. They want their cheap vaccines to be even more cheap.

Im the last guy who can say that little mercury here and there is a killing blow. But ffs. They vaccinate infants and they dont even know whats inside most of the time. Adjuvants and preservatives may vary from vaccine to vaccine depending on a manufacturer. If you think that picking unlucky infant that have the cheapest dose of vaccines is ok... i rest my case.

I think its some war of rich and informed against the poor and uninformed. They think they do good to humanity that way.

And an IQ test. Which of the vaccines would a corrupt government buy? Those cheap or those less harmful? Someone will buy those cheap vaccines. Propably some more corrupted and poorer countries.

P.s and if you think that people dont do silly things just because they are under pressure to profit. You are wrong.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

Yeah sorry to my prelegent for my lack of knowledge, as I thought that adjuvant has as well a preservative function. Good distinction here. Yes. Ive ment that mercury is used for vaccine not to get spoiled. And its not because the angels of vaccines are so unselfish. They want their cheap vaccines to be even more cheap.

Im the last guy who can say that little mercury here and there is a killing blow. But ffs. They vaccinate infants and they dont even know whats inside most of the time. Adjuvants and preservatives may vary from vaccine to vaccine depending on a manufacturer. If you think that picking unlucky infant that have the cheapest dose of vaccines is ok... i rest my case.

I think its some war of rich and informed against the poor and uninformed. They think they do good to humanity that way.

And an IQ test. Which of the vaccines would a corrupt government buy? Those cheap or those less harmful? Someone will buy those cheap vaccines. Propably some more corrupted and poorer countries.

P.s and if you think that people dont do silly things just because they are under pressure to profit. You are wrong.

I personally feel it quite possible that a certain few people 'at the top' know with precision that injections are useful for some pretty nasty population effects and are deploying them for exactly that reason here and there and from time to time.  'Vaccination' is simply the most convenient way to justify injecting things into people's bloodstreams and thus bypassing the digestive tract which simplifies things.

I personally bought the standard story about 'safe and effective' hook, line, and sinker for most of my life.  I don't remember if I ever exhibited my wisdom by explaining 'herd immunity' to anyone but it wouldn't surprise me if I had.

Later, for reasons I don't remember, I looked into things a bit more deeply and tried to study the actual science behind things in more detail.  As the years tick by, more and more doctors (or former doctors) come out of the closet and give very detailed presentations on various aspects of what they know.  I must have a hundred such presentations.  These were very helpful to me.

Like almost all of these doctors do, I mostly wrote off the malfeasance to innocent mistakes, cronyism, corporate greed, etc.  Over time I've come to take the concept that we peeps are being deliberately damaged for a deeper goal than simply making a buck or pinching pennies in safety precautions in order for our benevolent leadership to 'serve' more people.  One of the things which has influenced me to this line of thinking is that the real movers and shakers from earlier times wrote pretty freely about doing so.

Another reason for my suspicions is that the concept of damaging people to make them more manageable actually makes a lot of sense, and can even be justified on ethical grounds if one has a bit of a fucked up mind and/or a quasi-religious mindset which lends itself to considering humans as a kind of a blight on Mother Earth.  A surprising number of highly intelligent people seem to fall into one or more of these camps.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:22:35 AM

Wow! So much misinformation, and misconception in this thread.
I'm 74, and very healthy, I don't take any drugs - prescription or recreational, and I haven't had any vaccinations since I was a kid. Vaccines have changed over 70 years, and modern ones are extremely damaging, as they destroy the natural immune system of the body. At best, giving a healthy baby a vaccination weakens its immune system, and its ability to adjust to the rapid changes in modern infections, at worst, it damages the body and brain of the child. The immune system needs to work, and if it is frustrated, then it starts to invent all sorts of new jobs - this is one of the causes of the rise in alergic reactions.

The 'flu vaccine is madness - who really believes that infecting a person with an out-of-date virus will help them build a resistance to the latest viruses. You wouln't install anti-virus software for Windows 98 on your Windows 10 computer, so why do it to your body. Your body should have the ability to create anti-virus protection for all the latest threats - don't destroy that mechanism, and leave yourself unprotected.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:23:51 AM

feel like some vaccines are needed but most like yearly flu vaccinations are pure garbage.
I imagine babies do need to get certain vaccinations. This is probably why the government wants everybody to be vaccinated.
Because Each vaccine means money
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:33:56 AM

feel like some vaccines are needed but most like yearly flu vaccinations are pure garbage.
I imagine babies do need to get certain vaccinations. This is probably why the government wants everybody to be vaccinated.

Vaccinating a healthy baby is one of the worst things you can do. You mess up its developing immune system, and you condemn it to a life of dependance on destructive drugs. Imaging the guilt a mother must feel when she realises that she was the cause of her baby's ill health.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:23:38 AM

Vaccinating a healthy baby is one of the worst things you can do. You mess up its developing immune system, and you condemn it to a life of dependance on destructive drugs. Imaging the guilt a mother must feel when she realises that she was the cause of her baby's ill health.

It seems pretty suspicious to me that the medical/industrial complex is so intent on giving at least one shot on the first day of life.  Especially that it is Hep-B which 1) protects against a disease almost exclusively associated with shooting up illegal drugs and having unprotected sex, and 2) wears off before the kid reaches an age where they are at risk of such behavior anyway.  It looks to me suspiciously like an excuse for something else.

(My own personal hypothesis is that there is a desire to get a dose of metal into people as soon as possible, and especially into the brain, so that electromagnetic radiation could be more impactful.  Vaccines do seem to be designed to open the blood-brain barrier, and aluminum from shots is known to infuse into brain tissue.  Shaw & Tomljenovic and UBC have done a fair bit of what I find fairly convincing research on this (Al in the brain.)  Of course they are roundly attacked by such 'fake science' sites like metabunk.)

Back in 'our day' pregnant women were not even supposed to take so much as an aspirin.  Actually I (around age 50) might be in a different category since in slightly earlier times there was a problem with thalidomide and everyone was gun-shy.  Be that as it may, it's been recognized for some time the sensitivity of a developing fetus.  Until fairly recently giving shots to pregnant women was tantamount to malpractice as I understand things.  Now pregnant women are implored to get flu shots by some of the most hard-core advertising campaigns I've seen.  And these pharmacy flu shots are the multi-dose kind which are still preserved with mercury.

Even the CDC admits that mercury in gestation can cause tics, but they say it's no big deal because they usually wear off.  My feeling is that tics are instinctively creepy to others because they indicate a neurological dysfunction and, again instinctively, a person who is not a good partner for mating with or for anything else.  One way or another, even if the tics wear off by, say, age 10, ten years of having them and getting teased in school and so on is vastly worse than having the flu for a week.

As for the flu, I personally welcome it.  I feel that it exercises the immune system and is a good thing.  If I go more than two years without getting the flu I might actually be sick enough for one day to lay around in bed when I finally do.  It's not fun, but it's not a bid deal.  Yes, some people 'die' while they have it, but it's not from the flu.  Basically these people were on the edge already and the flu tipped them over it.  If it wasn't the flu it would have been something else fairly soon anyway in most cases.

Przemax

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

Even if some vaccines might be useful. Im an open minded person. We should leave the space to informed parents about unnecessary vaccines. I would cross out many of them that I know that having some disease are useful to have naturally and wont kill me or my children.

Why not leave the option to cross out certain types of vaccines. Lets have one vaccine like against polio or such. One vaccine would not be enough to destroy a persons life. I wouldnt mind even paying a fee for some greedy bastards. Let them have their money.

And yeah people should be able to sue the producents of vaccines. They need to know who produce what and when. That would teach people to not mess around and try better.

People should find the solution to please everyone. By making argues over an internet we achieve the sittuation that the media has the last word. And thats just wrong.

P.S I have some remark about the conspiracy of people "at the top". Usualy I have tendency to weed all of the possible solution before trying to find some super malicious ones. Zbigniew Brzezinski is clearly writing in his books about the society on which people would be divided into two cathegorys. Those who can afford modern medicine and those who dont. I dont believe Brzezinski have the intelectual capability to plan on a world scale personally.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:11:56 PM

It's not just vaccies that are a problem, the food supply is severely messed up. I've taken to using Himalayan sea salt instead of the standard stuff. It's a bit more expensive, but it contains iodine and some other minerals. Most people are iodine deficient these days. It used to be used in the manufacure of bread, but those days are long gone, now most bread is just a deficient pappy mass unless you can find a decent baker.

I still have some difficuty in thinking of sea salt being found in the mountains. Smiley

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

I agree that the pharma cartel is exploiting poor people, by selling certain type of medications. That said, I believe that the vaccinations do more good than bad for the humans. 99% of the vaccines are harm-free.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Momus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:45:45 PM

This thread is indicative of the looming realisation that anti-vaxxers are losing the scientific argument, so they attempt to turn it into a moral freedom issue instead.  Whatever it takes to promote the warped notion that it's okay to be a selfish egomaniac, even if your choices have a negative impact on other people.  The good news is, Darwin is still the hardest working dead guy going, so if the anti-vaxxers want to willingly thin out their own numbers through sheer ignorance and selfishness, Darwinism will happily oblige.  Just try not to harm other people in the process by infecting them with something, or dying at the wheel and causing an accident or whatever.  The sooner you remove yourselves from the genepool, the better.  Try not to reproduce.  And don't force your idiocy on any offspring that are unfortunate enough to be brought into this world by you.

Well, Darwin was wrong. For example the powerful dinosaurs extinct and weak species survived.  Grin
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:16:33 PM

Well, Darwin was wrong. For example the powerful dinosaurs extinct and weak species survived.  Grin

Dinosaurs were a big group, consisting of giants such as Argentinosaurus and Spinosaurus, as well as midgets such as Microraptor and Compsognathus. All of them became extinct, regardless of whether they were powerful or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:58:27 PM

This thread is indicative of the looming realisation that anti-vaxxers are losing the scientific argument, so they attempt to turn it into a moral freedom issue instead.  Whatever it takes to promote the warped notion that it's okay to be a selfish egomaniac, even if your choices have a negative impact on other people.  The good news is, Darwin is still the hardest working dead guy going, so if the anti-vaxxers want to willingly thin out their own numbers through sheer ignorance and selfishness, Darwinism will happily oblige.  Just try not to harm other people in the process by infecting them with something, or dying at the wheel and causing an accident or whatever.  The sooner you remove yourselves from the genepool, the better.  Try not to reproduce.  And don't force your idiocy on any offspring that are unfortunate enough to be brought into this world by you.

This would be a gross misunderstanding of Darwin's theory of evolution.  'Powerful' (or even 'strong') has nothing to do with it.  It's all about being adapted to an environment, and most of the time being 'weak' is a better strategy on the inter-species level.  The basic reason for this is related to thermodynamics.  Being 'powerful' burns more precious energy which can be difficult to find consistently.

Within a species especially in the higher vertebrates grades there is a tendency for sexual dimophism and displays of 'strength'.  The purpose is to impress a potential mate as an individual who is capable enough to exploit an environment and produce a surplus (to be burnt on bigger tail-feathers, corvettes, etc.)

Blind faith in a leadership and their propaganda organs can cut both ways for humans.  It strengthens a group and lets them dominate other groups.  But when domination of other groups is no longer possible (because it has been achieved, for instance) or a goal, a society starts to eat it's tail as competition within the group replace outward domination as primary driving force.  At that point the leaders might try to weaken or kill off the followers and vice-versa.  The Fabian Socialists understood these fairly basic dynamics rather well...and they were/are not big fans of 'democracy'.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

lack of knowledge is not a crime anywhere in this world.Why would anyone want a particular religion males to be infertile .The fakers who spread these sort of fake news should be prosecuted.
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:39:47 PM

I agree that the pharma cartel is exploiting poor people, by selling certain type of medications. That said, I believe that the vaccinations do more good than bad for the humans. 99% of the vaccines are harm-free.

I also think that vaccines are more than good than evil. There are certain basic vaccinations, which should be binding. The rest - at the discretion of parents
Momus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:32:14 PM

Vaccines Can Cause Infertility
https://vactruth.com/2013/07/20/vaccines-can-cause-infertility/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: