Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck your vaccines  (Read 10142 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:54:41 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 05:13:52 PM by tvbcof

"Only the small secrets need to be protected.
   The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.
"

--- Marshall McLuhan

My two special friends that can see through all the world wide conspiracies of the modern dark age.
Connecting all that secret links of the big puzzle into one wonderful conspiracy which everyone can understand.
How can humanity just not realise that we have another einstein and hawking here?!

Lol

Cheesy

Careful about santa on christmas - i read that he is actually a secret moon nazi. Grin

s/moon /Ashken/ perhaps?

Spurred in part by the pedogate stuff which likely involves a fair number of our politicians, I got to trying to sort out the various esoterica that a lot of peeps seem to be impacted by.  Talmudic law, Kabbalah, Thelema, Freemasonry, Catholicism, etc.

Santa Klaus --> Satan Claws

I mean you have some creepy old weirdo who lives past the edge of nowhere doing God knows what with a bunch of stunted freaks.  He spends most of the year spying on kids and logging their activities (like the NSA) and on a specially prescribed day he sneaks out and breaks into their houses.  If offerings are left he might leave without doing any terrible harm.

The old creep spends a lot of time trying to get kids to sit on his lap.  He wears a red outfit which may have significance to those who like smear kids blood on themselves as the kid bleeds out.

On a more down-to-earth level, the whole Santa Klaus thing teaches a fairly important lesson to some.  Namely, 'authority figures lie like crazy.'  At least it did in my case.  I remember back to about age three, and I remember being pretty dubious about the whole thing even by that time.  I liked the candy canes though since my sweet-tooth was still active.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bra4our

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

I know of a situation in Africa in which after the children were vaccinated against polio, the vaccine which was supposed to cure polio ended making the children that were vaccinated being crippled rather.
ValeryBark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

No more effective means than vaccination at this time did not come up. I am sure that vaccination is needed. Before something to cancel you need to come up with an alternative.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

No more effective means than vaccination at this time did not come up. I am sure that vaccination is needed. Before something to cancel you need to come up with an alternative.

What about an immune system?  It got us this far.  The relatively recent invention of drinking clean water and washing the shit off one's hands occasionally turned our native immune systems from being a satisfactory solution to one which serves with remarkable effectiveness.  Looking at the infection rate profiles of a lot of the 'vaccine preventable diseases' seem to indicate that vaccination may have had no effect whatsoever and lifestyle changes did it all.

If anything we need MORE disease to limit population growth.  Further, the right kinds of disease or impairment can produce significant advantages from a political and economic perspective, and designing other social control infrastructure around it can multiply the effect by orders of magnitude.  Looking at things through this lens makes a lot of observations fall neatly into place.

BTW, David Rockefeller, who's dynasty got it's start selling snake oil medical cures, died a few days ago.  Some posit that we will shift to a new dynasty with Bill Gates at it's head.  For my part I'll be watching with interest.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Bitbel

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:07:44 PM

Vaccinations are absolutely necessary.
As with any medical product, there are also possible side effects, which can have serious consequences in individual cases. Nevertheless vaccinations are more useful than harmful. If you do not vaccinate yourself or your child, you will only benefit from herd immunity in a vaccinated society. I do not know if the government should carry out forced vaccinations, but vaccinations against serious diseases should be made for your own safety.
As an example, thousands of people, especially children in Africa and Asia (India), could be saved every year if they had a rabies vaccine available.
Adelajda

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

I know of a situation in Africa in which after the children were vaccinated against polio, the vaccine which was supposed to cure polio ended making the children that were vaccinated being crippled rather.
I am not sure how to respond to this ,may be they have provided fake vaccines or low quality medicine,if it is properly managed and developed under strict government regulation vaccines are used to cure rather than crippling and i have not heard about it in my county,may be because they are superior when it comes to medicine.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

I am not sure how to respond to this ,may be they have provided fake vaccines or low quality medicine,if it is properly managed and developed under strict government regulation vaccines are used to cure rather than crippling and i have not heard about it in my county,may be because they are superior when it comes to medicine.

It's hardly uncommon to tailor vaccines to a country based on the particular 'needs' of the country in question

https://www.pop.org/content/bad-blood-philippines

From: http://www.zebrafactcheck.com/did-kissinger-call-depopulation-a-priority/
We did not find an attribution for the whole quotation. But when we broke the quotation into pieces we found a big hunk in NSSM 200, also known as “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (THE KISSINGER REPORT).” NSSM stands for “National Security Study Memorandum.” The government document was published in 1974 and made public in 1980.
Whatever may be done to guard against interruptions of supply and to develop domestic alternatives, the U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries. That fact gives the U.S. enhanced interest in the political, economic, and social stability of the supplying countries. Wherever a lessening of population pressures through reduced birth rates can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resource supplies and to the economic interests  of the United States.

I'm all for good-faith efforts to help others with their problems, but when the driving force is to help one's crony friends and sponsors make more money it is totally reasonable to expect the programs and implementation to be unethical.

To this day all U.S. presidents regularly make the pilgrimage to kiss Henry Kissinger's ring.  Including Trump so it seems, though it would be awfully interesting to be a fly on the wall.

People who will risk their kid's well-being on the assumption that they are 'western' and thus immune from the machinations of the likes of Kissinger, Gates, and Merck probably deserve what they get.  From my perspective, the problem with these people is that they are likely to be holding the guns which force others into taking the same crap-shoot with their own kids.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:43:43 PM

What about an immune system?  It got us this far.  The relatively recent invention of drinking clean water and washing the shit off one's hands occasionally turned our native immune systems from being a satisfactory solution to one which serves with remarkable effectiveness.  Looking at the infection rate profiles of a lot of the 'vaccine preventable diseases' seem to indicate that vaccination may have had no effect whatsoever and lifestyle changes did it all.

If anything we need MORE disease to limit population growth.  Further, the right kinds of disease or impairment can produce significant advantages from a political and economic perspective, and designing other social control infrastructure around it can multiply the effect by orders of magnitude.  Looking at things through this lens makes a lot of observations fall neatly into place.

BTW, David Rockefeller, who's dynasty got it's start selling snake oil medical cures, died a few days ago.  Some posit that we will shift to a new dynasty with Bill Gates at it's head.  For my part I'll be watching with interest.

But doesn't measles make your immune system "forget" previous infections, allowing you to get, for example, chickenpox again even if you have already developed immunity to it in the past?

By the way, you saying we need more diseases to limit population is just cruel. What would you suggest next, a maximum age limit for existence?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

By the way, you saying we need more diseases to limit population is just cruel. What would you suggest next, a maximum age limit for existence?

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel , Obamacare contributor and brother of former Obama chief of staff Rahm, beat me to it.

I sort of respect the guy for stating his beliefs and making his argument, and I'm not at all surprised to see him be censored by people who very likely have a similar belief.  The main difference would be that those who censored the guy mostly believe that your life should not extend past a particular age but not necessarily their own.

I don't think I would enjoin in a suicide pact with a guy like Emanuel, and if I did, I'd be like 'trust but verify'.

I am predicting that by the time I'm scheduled for the mortal coil I'll be offered 'immortality' (upload into the borg) if I choose to go easily, or to struggle against the very same useful idiot a-holes who are currently calling for forced injection at gunpoint ('For the greater good' of course.)  I also predict that the AI immortality will be a total sham.

awds1th

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

if the biggest reason why preventing yourself from contracting a debilitating viral infection is because you're afraid of a 1 second poke, maybe you need to grow a pair.

yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:24:26 AM

Vaccines is  very important to our bodies so that it can control against diseases and prevent diseases like hepatitis A, hepatitis B, polio, mumps, measles, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, chickenpox, ...and some others..Vaccines give you the power to protect your children from getting sick.It also important to adult it give strong to our immune system..
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:33:27 AM

if the biggest reason why preventing yourself from contracting a debilitating viral infection is because you're afraid of a 1 second poke, maybe you need to grow a pair.

Give this man a cookie. You have the good sense your parents gave you. It's rare here, and welcome aboard.

Even if you did (the paranoid) believe that vaccines are harmful, despite an overwhelming majority of scientific evidence which suggest otherwise, you have to concede that the benefits (not dying for the majority of folks) greatly outweigh the risks (possibly dying for a few folks, or developing autism). If I'm going to roll a d00 in the game of life, fuck it, I'll take those chances. And depend on my Constitution bonus because I'm a dwarf.

Oh, BTW folks, the earth is flat, and aliens killed Kennedy.

True story.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

If you live around where I live in where you see children who are supposed to be in school but are incapacitated and have now turn into beggars due to what can be avoided in the first place without no fault of theirs, then you will know the importance of vaccination for the body or you became a victim of disease or even know someone who became a victim of disease a migrant brought into the country that could have been avoided with vaccination, the you will have a rethink about how important it is to get vaccinated...
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:00:26 AM

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel , Obamacare contributor and brother of former Obama chief of staff Rahm, beat me to it.

I sort of respect the guy for stating his beliefs and making his argument, and I'm not at all surprised to see him be censored by people who very likely have a similar belief.  The main difference would be that those who censored the guy mostly believe that your life should not extend past a particular age but not necessarily their own.

I don't think I would enjoin in a suicide pact with a guy like Emanuel, and if I did, I'd be like 'trust but verify'.

I am predicting that by the time I'm scheduled for the mortal coil I'll be offered 'immortality' (upload into the borg) if I choose to go easily, or to struggle against the very same useful idiot a-holes who are currently calling for forced injection at gunpoint ('For the greater good' of course.)  I also predict that the AI immortality will be a total sham.

I don't live in the US and don't know those people. Who are they to decide anyway up to what age an individual should live?! The government don't own people. If they want to kill off people for the "noble" cause of keeping population in check, then they should start with themselves and become martyrs to their cause.

I wouldn't compare mandatory vaccination to being forced to let go of my body and upload my mind into a droid. The droid example sounded more like a punishment. I may be overthinking stuff but I believe the reason for forced vaccination is not to protect the individual but the group as a whole. Why would I want possible vectors walking around when they can be immunized to prevent them infecting the weaker members who can't get a vaccination (for example the really young and old).

I agree with the AI sham though. Droids would probably require less maintenance than organic bodies, which is bad for capitalism which thrive on consumption. And don't get me started on being uploaded into a global SIM city. They wouldn't be able to make money out of that.
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:40:37 AM

I don't live in the US and don't know those people. Who are they to decide anyway up to what age an individual should live?! The government don't own people. If they want to kill off people for the "noble" cause of keeping population in check, then they should start with themselves and become martyrs to their cause.

I wouldn't compare mandatory vaccination to being forced to let go of my body and upload my mind into a droid. The droid example sounded more like a punishment. I may be overthinking stuff but I believe the reason for forced vaccination is not to protect the individual but the group as a whole. Why would I want possible vectors walking around when they can be immunized to prevent them infecting the weaker members who can't get a vaccination (for example the really young and old).

I agree with the AI sham though. Droids would probably require less maintenance than organic bodies, which is bad for capitalism which thrive on consumption. And don't get me started on being uploaded into a global SIM city. They wouldn't be able to make money out of that.
Do you really think that in the future they might want to replace all people with robots, even in ordinary life? It is clear that to do some work, the droids will be much better than man, but this is for production, and life remains a life and it is the prerogative of a living being.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:51:00 AM

People doing bad things is probably a bigger threat to members of society than naturally occurring pathogens.

If everyone were fitted with a neural lace for monitoring, crime in it's various forms could be reduced to near zero.  Anyone who was about to commit a crime, or even get themselves into trouble by doing something dangerous, could be stopped from harming others or saved from themselves.

Such a thing would have other benefits as well.  Instant and intimate feelversations with anyone else in the hive, regardless of geo-location, would be trivial (and the amount you pay the corporation would probably be less than an SMS of a few years ago.)  Also, no need to try to remember a bunch of passwords.

A neural lace would probably be much less invasive to the human body than manipulation of our immune systems which are highly complex.  If corporations performed the safety studies (with science!) and government entities signed off on the studies, would you be comfortable having one grown within your brain and initiated?  Would you be comfortable forcing others who have some 'crazy paranoia' thing going and don't trust the powers that be to avoid mis-using the framework to undergo the procedure?

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:32:42 AM

If you live around where I live in where you see children who are supposed to be in school but are incapacitated and have now turn into beggars due to what can be avoided in the first place without no fault of theirs, then you will know the importance of vaccination for the body or you became a victim of disease or even know someone who became a victim of disease a migrant brought into the country that could have been avoided with vaccination, the you will have a rethink about how important it is to get vaccinated...

In certain third world nations, some of the radical religious groups (such as the Jehova's Witnesses and the Wahabbis) urge their followers to shun vaccinations and modern medicine. Actually, I don't really care if their children get crippled. But here, they are also putting the other children to risk as well.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

What I am willing to defend, however, is the fact that the government should not have the authority to force you to undergo medical procedures of their choice.

I totally agree. One should be able to decide whether or not to have themselves, or their children, vaccinated.

Isn't this allready widely accepted from certain religious groups?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

In certain third world nations, some of the radical religious groups (such as the Jehova's Witnesses and the Wahabbis) urge their followers to shun vaccinations and modern medicine. Actually, I don't really care if their children get crippled. But here, they are also putting the other children to risk as well.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Hermann Göring

Classic trick for moving the herd in whatever direction is desired.  Once one knows the trick one notices it being used in some variation all over the place.  Usually by slimeballs or their useful idiot minions.

Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:04:20 PM

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Hermann Göring

Classic trick for moving the herd in whatever direction is desired.  Once one knows the trick one notices it being used in some variation all over the place.  Usually by slimeballs or their useful idiot minions.

We must already get used to the fact that people are ruled and do it very professionally. Of course, influence on the public has political and financial meaning. And ways of influence are being studied even in institutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: