Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN+ICO] Introducing JETZ a unique way of Anonymity without the Exposure  (Read 3385 times)
AlcatelBravo

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:44:36 AM

5 to 10 cents per coin is it roughly depending on the fluctuating price of bitcoin ?

So will all coins that are not sold be burnt ? You only sell a few BTC worth of coins what happens then, burn the rest and make the coin more valuable to individual investors ?

Mining time seems to play a big part in how often miners get a reward for securing the network, would this affect the price as said before making it harder to get ?

I might buy a little since I haven't got a lot but your coin sounds good.

When in doubt, dig it out.
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:16:47 AM

5 to 10 cents per coin is it roughly depending on the fluctuating price of bitcoin ?

So will all coins that are not sold be burnt ? You only sell a few BTC worth of coins what happens then, burn the rest and make the coin more valuable to individual investors ?

Mining time seems to play a big part in how often miners get a reward for securing the network, would this affect the price as said before making it harder to get ?

I might buy a little since I haven't got a lot but your coin sounds good.

Yes, everything you have said is correct if those situations play out, you are welcome to do as you may, mine, buy, trade, just don't forget about JETZ.
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:16:01 PM

Here is Bob's Qualifications: https://au.linkedin.com/in/robertmatovski

Here is My Qualifications: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-martens-9324b28

I hope that this gives faith in our Project considering the life work accomplishments we have both achieved.

It does not. Can we see soem more like twitter and more importantly can we see the facebooks that you and bob own.

RENT ME!
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:48:20 PM

I hope that this gives faith in our Project considering the life work accomplishments we have both achieved.

It does not. Can we see soem more like twitter and more importantly can we see the facebooks that you and bob own.

What we actually need is a live Q&A on google hangout or something like that.

Have the "developers" show that they are who they say they are.

If they manage to convince that they are the real deal, then they will have no trouble raising the funds.

Linked in profiles mean nothing.

The Opair and Declouds scammers also had linked in profiles supposedly showing them to be veteran software engineers....
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:35:55 PM

~snip~

I guess Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Instagram & Snapchat mean nothing as well, we are being as Transparent as we possibly can for our Project but there will always be someone unhappy that complains about something Roll Eyes
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:43:07 PM

~snip~

I guess Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Instagram & Snapchat mean nothing as well, we are being as Transparent as we possibly can for our Project but there will always be someone unhappy that complains about something Roll Eyes

nope.

they mean fuck all.

get your mugs on video live and then you can talk.

there have been too many scam ICOs.

If you want BTC, then you provide real tangible proof that you are who you say you are.

Did you link your facebook, twitter, myspace, Instagram or Snapchat?

because I most certainly aren't going to go google for them.

YOU are the one asking for FUNDING, so it's on YOU to convince people as to your real identity.

Also get independent,verifiable and trusted ESCROWS involved.

No Escrow=No BTC
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:35:55 AM

~snip~

nope.

they mean fuck all.

get your mugs on video live and then you can talk.

there have been too many scam ICOs.

If you want BTC, then you provide real tangible proof that you are who you say you are.

Did you link your facebook, twitter, myspace, Instagram or Snapchat?

because I most certainly aren't going to go google for them.

YOU are the one asking for FUNDING, so it's on YOU to convince people as to your real identity.

Also get independent,verifiable and trusted ESCROWS involved.

No Escrow=No BTC

What is this ? A new coin and new mining algorithm ?

With the recent exposure of who John Connor really is (VCASH DEV) "Ashley Julian Cain" and the quick deletion of all his social media accounts that were public with his real identity I wonder if you guys are truly legit if you are not hiding behind a pseudonym like he was besides your Bitcointalk usernames though they do relate to your real names by the looks of it hahaha.
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:42:30 AM

What is this ? A new coin and new mining algorithm ?

With the recent exposure of who John Connor really is (VCASH DEV) "Ashley Julian Cain" and the quick deletion of all his social media accounts that were public with his real identity I wonder if you guys are truly legit if you are not hiding behind a pseudonym like he was besides your Bitcointalk usernames though they do relate to your real names by the looks of it hahaha.

Yes this is a new coin with a unique Mining Algorithm + Difficulty Re-targeting system.

The best way to explain it is your address remains hidden to the public and uses dummy addresses that are temporarily silently linked to your address and then disposed of so nothing goes public, Byteballs has taken a very similar approach to anonymity but completely different to JETZ, "ONLY THE WALLET OWNER CAN SEE THE BALANCE"

We would never take anyone for a ride as we both have Credentials and Respect of Students and fellow Peer Members along with the fact that if there is something groundbreaking in today's aspects of utilities that could be created, should be created and that's what we have done & are giving everyone the opportunity to become part of it early on.

There has already been 1 deposit by one confident individual that has PM'd me to confirm it, even though it is a small amount the rest gets burnt and he wins if he is the only investor.

Block times play a very big part on rewards per day and with the random block times from 1 Minute - 30 Minutes the total amount of coins mined per day could very well be minute giving the early backer/s of the Project a decent outcome, nothing can be anticipated with the JETZ Blockchain so luck very well plays a BIG part.

Don't Forget, About JETZ !
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:57:24 AM

Will a video conference be offered with potential investors?

RENT ME!
SkankHunt42

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:04:29 AM

another anon ico coins
CraigOfIndifference (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:55:36 PM

Yes it is Anonymous that is why we're hoping to fund the Project before the release date.

2 Weeks left almost until the JETZ ICO Project Funding closes, Wallets & Source code will be posted on the 25th of December 2016 (Christmas Day)
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:12:16 AM

your ico selling without escrow your funy
don't buy ico selling without escrow
is danger to run your money
you must remember decloud and ebitz ico selling without reputable escrow , is decloud dev bitcointalk account is legandary
but still scam, moreover is dev only newbie

if you want ico selling you must use reputable escrow

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:50:33 AM

Yes it is Anonymous that is why we're hoping to fund the Project before the release date.

2 Weeks left almost until the JETZ ICO Project Funding closes, Wallets & Source code will be posted on the 25th of December 2016 (Christmas Day)

if you really confident about your project,why not show your real identity people are tired of newbies ICO without escrow I don't see anything here that's worthy of our trust,dev should be transparent but he is defending his being anonymous and not holding escrow

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:37:17 AM

I really don't know if this is a scam or not but I will probably stay out since I don't want to get burnt as time has shown with ICO's & Free Stuff, Byteballs even scares me and that's even free with *Conditions*...
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:44:08 AM

Another crap ICO with 2 newbies. Everyone wants digging gold here. But at least with some nice pictures and with legendary members, so it sounds a bit credible and can possibly cheat someone. With what you have here I am seriously wondering your IQs and wondering if there are "investors" with lower IQs to buy your ICO. What a fail, lol Grin
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:05:11 AM

The address we have created for the JETZ Initial-Coin-Offering is: 1JETZ9SFUn7Pd3KPXCE2XJmVUgGcqWpU2b

you'd better make an escrow man  Cheesy
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:11:38 AM

I have already introduced the Team, it is Myself & Bob, just a 2 man Team that have and can accomplish great things.

Just use a bit of Google for our Qualifications.

You and bob is same newbie account, new account create
and you ico selling not use escrow
you think not use escrow much people can believe you and buy your coin
is never buyer if you not use escrow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:40:42 AM

I cant invest in an ico when the end date is on christmas. It makes me think you want a big score before the new year is over. My advice to anyone looking to invest in an ico now is to find one that ends after January 1st 2017 because then you know its not some scam dev trying to pull a fast one before Christmas.

RENT ME!
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:43:49 AM

Seems no one else can either.

RENT ME!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:12:50 AM

I think this will fail as nobody is interested in the ICO along with the fact that we have no proof from them that there is an actual coin that has been created that works the way they say it does, it is all just hearsay...

They could of also just copy and pasted those Linkedin names off the internet for proof of existence and made some names up for Bitcointalk to go along with them Roll Eyes

IMHO this is just a quick scabgrab for money, stay away !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: