Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we start new year in $800+ or remain in $700+  (Read 4055 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:20:02 PM

I think people was expecting different results from austria and italy political elections and this may have caused a dip but who knows. I think we will see further uprise but it will be slow and when it starts accelerating we may go through those dips, but we can't never know, we may see a mega 800 to 3000 pump for all I know.
Bitcoin prices are more stably trading above $740 price levels. As long as this support levels are holding we can have hope to reach $800 levels at any time. But you are talking about quick pump toward $3k levels, and I am really surprised on seeing this because I am well aware of anything will be possible with bitcoin prices.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:17:51 PM

My prediction, bitcoin prices will be in the range 800USD-850USD. assuming that bitcoin use the more.
the current bitcoin prices continue to rise steadily. and this is a positive value that we must take.
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:22:31 PM

Im pretty sure we are moving up $50 every few months with at least one retrace in 2017. We might end the next year under $1,000 still because that is such a hard psychological limit for people to buy above. Its not hard to hold up to and above $1,000 but it is very hard to pay more than $1,000 a coin and still buy multiple coins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:29:44 PM

Im pretty sure we are moving up $50 every few months with at least one retrace in 2017. We might end the next year under $1,000 still because that is such a hard psychological limit for people to buy above. Its not hard to hold up to and above $1,000 but it is very hard to pay more than $1,000 a coin and still buy multiple coins.
Thats a good assessment mate if the price continue rallying up and theres no bad news that will affect the value for sure we will see 1k $ this coming first quarter of 2017.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:31:36 PM

I think people was expecting different results from austria and italy political elections and this may have caused a dip but who knows. I think we will see further uprise but it will be slow and when it starts accelerating we may go through those dips, but we can't never know, we may see a mega 800 to 3000 pump for all I know.

everything in the market right now and also the history shows that a mega pump of size $2800 is not possible and there is nobody who is willing to pay that much for bitcoin in  a short time. if pumps were possible, price would have been $1200 back at the time of block halving when everything was the hottest possible.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:40:53 PM

with the new change in price moving up to 760-770 USD i think $800 price by the end of this month is easily possible now.

what do you think is needed for this rise to happen or ensure it?
We are going to start a new year with high price of bitcoin it would be in the range of $850 or maybe more i can see the real future of bitcoin even in india, India is buying bitcoins pus 15% of price it will continue to rise i can assure that.
Yes, India market is leading bitcoin prices with their own reasons. But I could not see big impacts on world wide other markets due to this other than arbitrage trading. Maybe Indians come out to buy from other exchanges so that we may be general price surge across all markets. I am too sure we may see $800+ price levels by this new year.
I don't know why India market or the bitcoin price is higher than the preev rate is there any reason why this is happening in india? I know that bitcoin is really demand in india right now is india the reason why the price of bitcoin is still increasing that fast? It can be more than $800 dollars next year.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:55:12 PM

with the new change in price moving up to 760-770 USD i think $800 price by the end of this month is easily possible now.

We are going to start a new year with high price of bitcoin it would be in the range of $850 or maybe more i can see the real future of bitcoin even in india, India is buying bitcoins pus 15% of price it will continue to rise i can assure that.
Yes, India market is leading bitcoin prices with their own reasons. But I could not see big impacts on world wide other markets due to this other than arbitrage trading. Maybe Indians come out to buy from other exchanges so that we may be general price surge across all markets. I am too sure we may see $800+ price levels by this new year.
I don't know why India market or the bitcoin price is higher than the preev rate is there any reason why this is happening in india? I know that bitcoin is really demand in india right now is india the reason why the price of bitcoin is still increasing that fast? It can be more than $800 dollars next year.

India may be one of the many reasons for the price rise, and i say maybe because if they were the main and only reason for the rise a price equivalence would have taken shape already with price going up to 800

and the reason for the higher price in India is mostly their economy which is pretty bad right now and they are looking for newer investments to survive.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:00:17 PM

its a good to reach $800 in the new year, but its 25 days again into new year and i am not sure we can see that price because bitcoin has not been getting up for signifant in a week later. so maybe will stick around in the $760-$790, but if its more than $790 then the chances to go into $800 will possible.
We can reach 800$ level easily, 25 days are more then enough to reach this level.I think bitcoin will keep increasing in 2017 too.
The price movement is really unpredictable. i thought the price would cross $800 with the surge it had a couple of days before and it went back to $750 s and then it is currently moving up , hope people are booking their profits in the mean time and i do think it can reach $800 by the years end.

the rises are small but they stick around and that is good enough for me as along term hodler. and the rise that you are talking about happened from 710 to 750 and the upper part was a sudden rise which needed a quick correction back to $750 and it doesn't go any lower than that i think it is safe to say we have a new bottom.

Bitcoin can make higher moves at anytime and I think it is best to move slowly and grow in price than making a sudden move as big sudden moves can equally cause same kind of downward trend in price.

And even a long term holder would prefer small and stable price appreciation than big volatile price move.
800$ can be reached in January 2017.

Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:43:14 PM

I think new year will start with $800+. It's not nervy good for my tho :p, but that will happened. And that's very bad for one reason, it will be more difficult to buy one bitcoin then because of the price.
jondeen707

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:04:51 PM

Slower price appreciation is way more preferable than a spike in the long run, so let's hope it just keeps growing gradually.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:13:43 PM

I do think it's possible to break $800 barrier at the end of this month. i'm ready with my btc if it does happens.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:23:25 PM

I speculate we will be in the midst of the battle of 800 usd at the end of 2016.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:53:29 PM

Personally I think that we are going to reach that level before the end of this year or just at the beginning of the new year, but while price is important I would really like for bitcoin to be accepted in more places instead of a price increase.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:51:21 PM

I estimate that bitcoin could reach 800USD. the current price 760USD already in position.
an easy thing to achieve new targets. everyone will be optimistic about bitcoin.
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:17:47 PM

I guess the $800 is not that far from the true situation now..

So I think it will happen in the end of the year, $800 for the end of 2016, it will be great for the traders to wait until it happens.

kuddos to all bitcoin earners for bitcoin value will rise continuously before the end of the year

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:31:12 PM

my pure guess is that it'll nudge late 700s but not get over the 800 mark. that's on western exchanges of course. already been over 800 in china.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:34:15 AM

$800 seems to be a very interesting psychological point, and that id why we have observed interesting efforts in the bitcoin price to break this level unsuccessfully twice this year, and that is why I think we will start next year with a price a little below the $800 level.
Darwintas

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:35:57 AM

I do not think that the bitcoin will rise more most likely it will not even go to the 800 dollar anytime soon.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

I estimate that bitcoin could reach 800USD. the current price 760USD already in position.
an easy thing to achieve new targets. everyone will be optimistic about bitcoin.

Yes, knowing that it is just $40 away from the predicted $800 it is not impossible that we gonna reach it since the bitcoin value
is increasing great now. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀