Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to start seriously talking about a $5000 BTC  (Read 7308 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:59:57 AM

I think $ 5,000 is still very far away and it was too soon to talk about it. I think although bitcoin prices continue to rise in 3 years will not be able to reach $ 5000, it still takes a long time. Bitcoin prices could go down at any time and it is fair because bitcoin fluctuate. So it is still a long way to think about it. Maybe it's better now to enjoy price increases Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:48:08 AM

I think $ 5,000 is still very far away and it was too soon to talk about it. I think although bitcoin prices continue to rise in 3 years will not be able to reach $ 5000, it still takes a long time. Bitcoin prices could go down at any time and it is fair because bitcoin fluctuate. So it is still a long way to think about it. Maybe it's better now to enjoy price increases Grin

I don't think as well that bitcoin price will reach such a level in 3 years.
Maybe in 10, but that's pure speculation and I do not see that it makes much sense to invest too much time with a fantasy.
Especially since none of us is able to influence it.
Bitcoin simply can't be predicted that far.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:47:33 AM

Too early ? Practically you can not say that. The rapid adoption of bitcoins may bring any miracle. We could never ignore the exponential growth of bitcoin adoptions and it consequences like value appreciations.

For example India is forcing their people to adopt any electronic payment system, they may come know about bitcoin payments at any time and rest of country may copy if India succeed against black economy.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:51:23 AM

it may take a very long time to see the price of bitcoin to $ 5000, it may take many years. Well, now we just need a target price of $ 1000, because it takes a long time for us, to see the world price of $ 1000 in bitcoin. Well, I feel that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 5000 in 2025 or even more  Cheesy

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:08:03 AM

Well, I feel that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 5000 in 2025 or even more  Cheesy

It's pointless to look that far into the future. Especially when it comes to predicting the price of Bitcoin. While everything is definitely looking bright for Bitcoin, we still don't know whether or not the current demand will continue to increase to a level where we can justify seeing a price in the thousands. Bitcoin might very well be the first of what still has to come in terms of the technology aspect. And yes, the open source nature of Bitcoin allows it to be developed further, but as with everything tech related, nothing lasts long. I definitely hope Bitcoin will be an exception.
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:16:36 AM

Pointless thread... $1k haven't even reach yet and you're talking about $5k ? Why not $10k ?
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

Enjoy and gold bitcoin is the best method to get profit. Before halving day maybe all peoples will said "impossible that price reach $750" but it happen. I sure not more 5 years again or waiting ones again halving day moment the price will reach $ 5,000.
bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:28:14 PM

Pointless thread... $1k haven't even reach yet and you're talking about $5k ? Why not $10k ?

When a genius points at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.

- You can figure out what will happen, not when /Warren Buffett
- Pay any Bitcoin address privately with a little help of Monero.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:23:39 PM

I disagree we should first stay positive but not talk about things that will most likely not happen anytime soon I just do not think it will add something towards the bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:03:51 PM

I disagree we should first stay positive but not talk about things that will most likely not happen anytime soon I just do not think it will add something towards the bitcoin.

Yes, makes no sense to talk about it now, it won't happen in the short-medium term. Surely we must be positive about good results for Bitcoins, but let's focus on $1000, that is the next achievement, a stable price near $1000 is very possible soon, if with have good events like Trump endorsing BTCs, and some failures of world currencies. $5000 at this moment is just daydreaming of some Bitcoin enthusiasts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

lol 5k a coin are u dreaming ?
Taksonas

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:35:46 AM

No, I agree about the fact that this is not gonna happen and we should also not think about it, just be patient and let see what is gonna happen in the future with the bitcoin.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:03:09 AM

Dreams are the root-cause of reality. Only speculations will boost price increases. People here are not just dreaming but they are discussing about the possibility of having such a huge price levels for bitcoin. As long as bitcoin has all the reasons to have such a price levels, it will come into reality for sure.
Ocalebeth

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:04:08 AM

I also do not think this will happen fast because its a very large amount and its not just something to be honest.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:20:00 AM

I also do not think this will happen fast because its a very large amount and its not just something to be honest.
Never underestimate about the potential of bitcoin prices. It may surprise you when you are not expecting. Yes bitcoin prices will fly to moon when it will be testing its old all time high price levels. Because once bitcoin will be touching above $1200 levels, many new people will be joining and buying bitcoin for sure. Hence it will start flying ^^
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:17:54 AM

In next 3 years it is pretty possible that bitcoin will get the point of 3000$ per 1 BTC. But I think in this case there is a risk of some hacking attack on wallets on exchangers again. cause who doesn't want to get rich fast by using some illegal way and with the idea cause of it's not some government protected thing - nobody will find you.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:25:15 PM

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?
That will happen if all countries will adopt bitcoin. Massive adoption of bitcoin means massive increase of the price of bitcoin. The problem is some countries denied adoption of bitcoin. This is the hindrance that bitcoin is facing right now because governments are against to bitcoin. 3 years is too short to reach that price. Maybe 5-7 years i guess. We havent reach $1000 yet. Maybe it takes a lot of time to make it to $5000.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:47:28 PM

we're at $770... $1000 coming soon.

Is it time to start seriously talking about $5000 BTC in the next 3 years?
India is the most higher price for bitcoin if you had a friend who using bitcoin ask then why the bitcoin price is high in their country and bitcoin will be at that price soon because of india they start investing their money into bitcoin. Maybe in next 3 years bitcoin will be use worldwide as normal currency.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:00:31 PM

Dreams are the root-cause of reality. Only speculations will boost price increases. People here are not just dreaming but they are discussing about the possibility of having such a huge price levels for bitcoin. As long as bitcoin has all the reasons to have such a price levels, it will come into reality for sure.
You might be meaning the obvious reasons for bitcoins to reach some huge price levels. But in my opinion until bitcoin gains some strong user base across countries, expecting such a huge price levels may disappoint us. Spread bitcoin and make people adopt bitcoins then even $10,000 levels also will be achievable.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:11:10 PM

5000 $ is exaggerated, we are close to 1000 that is true, but when we get there it would be nice to stay there for a while. Its a dream, maybe we can get there one day, who knows, maybe even in our lifetime, that would be great, but for now that is too far too even think about it. In any case I`m keeping my coins, and I`m hoping for price to increase as high as it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: