Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:16:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Julian Cain - redemption, sail off to the sunset or legal issues?  (Read 2366 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:28:30 PM

Now the bottom will fall out.
The network just received an alert broadcast "Obsolete Version" for all wallets.

Expect it to be frozen any minute now.

Pinned Tweet
 xCore ‏@xCoreDev  2h2 hours ago
#Vcash $XVC Current GUI users should now receive the last alert from john_connor (Obsolete Version) until the next release update (0.5.1).

so is this a planned message or not. Why would the market crash because of this?

WIP
It was badly communicated, like mostly
https://twitter.com/xCoreDev

Ah okay I see.

Shelby_Testicles

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:32:02 PM

Go for Julian Cain shills, go and get him.  

Shelby, most intelligent human of the planet with +190 IQ can fall in this trap for babies. Grin

Do you think some genious individual like JC would make that kind of mistake?  Huh You underestimate him a lot Shelby...

I'll love to see your face when someone else gets the merits and the $$$ of your bitcoin killer. Watch out your computers kid... You're not as smart as you think.  Wink

Lemaxho

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:04:14 PM

What's funny is that this Shelby guy uses most of his time to trash xvc and not coding his great scaling shitcoin. Like he's trying get some publicity for him from that asshole Ashley J. Cain.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: