Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] FaucetHub is a scam - Mexicantarget is a fraudster/scammer  (Read 4229 times)
nikec

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

What sick people ....
allow people to work and to offer something different from the rest, though if someone does not believe him simply not to use sites .... it's all very simple.

Mex, we're all behind you, just normal people do not think to write and to devote their time for such petty charges.

Keep ahead.

P.S - Sorry for my bad English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

Why do you even bother, man? Don't you have a social life, a girlfriend, or something? Buy a dog man, they're great companions.

This is because MEXICANTARGET & FAUCETHUB actually are a scammer. Why is the OP not making scam accusations against other microwallet sites, such as epay or faucetsystem. Why only you?

Because you actually are one.
This scammer bumps this topic after 2months because of..:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149545.msg17829351#msg17829351

Anyway, I was bored when I saw this topic being bumped and went through all posts.
After 3 months, only 2 scammers accused FH being a scam site.

Seems he can't steal from epay FOs either. What a bad luck
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

This thread give me good laugh Cheesy
I don't know, why people still cares about what vodaljepa are posting. Everybody knows that he is scammer and only thing he can do - attack legit business.
Another fraudster Qwiner is crying that he can't steal coins from faucet owners due to Faucethub anti fraud system. Good to see that scammers are angry Cheesy

vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

I have no idea who the fuck Qwiner is
Qwiner can you try not to be so much like me?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Poolak

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Mexicantarget is the best admin i've ever seen. you can check his sites easily they are all paying with great income. if you have any problem with him and you can't solve it , why you lie to ppl ?
its not true! faucethub is secure and its paying !
this is one of his sites (faucetgame.com) you can easily see my withdraws http://prntscr.com/h0yhcn
another one cryptoracers.com   http://prntscr.com/h0yifd
Sweetasdad

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

MexicanTarget is FULL OF IT CRAP/SHIT...Faucethub.io is SOOOOO SLOW Cannot login 2FA because of it. Chat is terrible as your chat is so lagging you have to let who you are going to chat to in advance you may never get this message. His Answer to my first Support Question was ( " Go annoy someone else " ) WTF!. Now showing MORE CRAP/SHIT Popup - Popunder Ads. Yes HIGHLY PAID and gives out SHIT!.

My Greatest Opinion To Sites and Owners like this Dude... https://i.imgur.com/YTpTIJM.jpg
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

MexicanTarget is FULL OF IT CRAP/SHIT...Faucethub.io is SOOOOO SLOW Cannot login 2FA because of it. Chat is terrible as your chat is so lagging you have to let who you are going to chat to in advance you may never get this message. His Answer to my first Support Question was ( " Go annoy someone else " ) WTF!. Now showing MORE CRAP/SHIT Popup - Popunder Ads. Yes HIGHLY PAID and gives out SHIT!.

My Greatest Opinion To Sites and Owners like this Dude... https://i.imgur.com/YTpTIJM.jpg
Nice mspaint job.
pcjob

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 03:39:22 PM by pcjob

everything went fine
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:50 PM

FaucetHub pending transaction: 4 days

FaucetHub status: SENT (green with tick)

Transaction details attached: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a0ca1dfd7912613b9e5ed21dcb6e28524e338538cdc88ec6a69e8b05dbbc1954

Result: Transaction not found

Same as me many other users

MexicanTarget says:

Please keep in mind, that the specific website is not the "blockchain" protocol, but a website which "looks" into the real blockchain and takes data from it.
If a transaction is delayed, site mentioned above "deletes" it from their -website-, not the "blockchain" protocol.
In order to fix this, we have added a different block explorer, where they keep all those transactions documented, even they have been delayed.

Since I opened a ticket and noone replyed in faucethub, anybody knows if that can be true or not?
We've hired 1 more person to help with support emails.
Patience.
Rovanie1

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:19:39 PM

There are certain things that I do not understand in this FaucetHub, such as: I received an email if I wanted to freeze the account but I did not request any freezing of the account but I received anyway, and I pressed without link inadvertently for lack of attention and I had the frozen account all right, and I try to contact support to unfreeze account and days have passed and no kind of response or consideration.

And you notice that your "Fraud Score is 0", and I stop to analyze what is the reason, and you realize that you are looking to log in to another browser not even computer you are your Fraud score consumed, haha.
I want to warn the site administrator that people sometimes make the mistake of logging into another browser for lack of attention because I use multiple browsers for various tasks and we are subject to error.
I tried to change the password of my faucet hub these days ago because I tried to log in to another browser and thought it was a problem with my account and it even consumes this "Fraud score".

Apparently they do not open any kind of investigation into the person's account, they believe 100% in their system and the users does not matter.

If they opened at least one investigation I would prove that I created the account, that I am the only person who logs in and I know every activity on my account. But I'm pretty sure they have not opened any kind of investigation or recovery of account and I'm going to waste months of investment and faucet I made on the site, I have a little over 100k of satoshi and some other currencies, various deposits and withdrawals. So I'm going to lose all this easily? hmmm, strange is not it?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: