Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HZCHRONOS] Horizon HZ Asset - 1434 Colored Coins - Crypto Service Asset  (Read 5867 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:58:30 PM

REPOST from the Crypto Currency Collectors Club:

Quick major update on HZchronos: I have talked with the HZchronos community and they have agreed that increasing the redeemable promotion time 24X is a very good idea. So what was previously worth 1 hour will be worth 24 hours soon (promotion time in the CCC with a pinned post, or with a logo up top) The deal is that the community has to sell me back 300 tokens at the same price they paid, no donations, just a sell back of some tokens so I could also own some and have more incentive to add to the value. So far 200 have been sold back, so this goal is likely to be reached. Prices are still pretty much based on 24 units per day, rather than one unit per day, and I believe after people start actually using it the value will become clear and the price should increase. Giving early investors a chance at very good profits and great utility when used.

Increasing the redeemable value 24x will not necessarily reflect in price or trade value, but potentially it could over the long run after it is used and the value becomes clear in practice and genuine demand. (Also possible I have more plans and other ways to increase the value down the road) The initial sale price was 3200 HZ per unit, assuming long term this change is reflected in the price, then the long term value potentially could reach 76800 HZ per unit, although traders and the market will determine that, but I do I believe price increases are more likely after people start using HZchronos and others start wanting to use it themselves. I have also removed any future expiration dates to it, but with the caveat that if I ever leave cryptos down the road someone else would take over the CCC and HZchronos in tandem. I have no plans for quitting cryptos, but this way there are no expiration dates, and therefore the greatest potential to increase in value and utility over time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610748235805154/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:31:37 PM

Update:Blocknet adding Ethereum, hence, increased technology for Horizon in the long run! Additionally, BTI, Blockchain Technologies, reserved a 30 day promotion with HZchronos! I suggest buying BTI on C-CEX now as they will be getting some serious visibility and brand recognition! Great team too. Smiley

"atcsecure [8:25 AM]
@infinitechaos: yes someone at ethereum did review it for its utility and viability

battbot [8:46 AM]
@atcsecure, what excites you most about Ethereum becoming Blocknet enabled?

atcsecure [8:49 AM]
@battbot, what excites me the most is that it is akin to android app store, extending dapps across an entire range of blockchains, creating an industry standard for dapps

battbot [8:57 AM]
@atcsecure, So, what do you expect is the future for Blocknet in light of it's new relationship with Ethereum?  Do we have a change in direction?  Or will the current "road-map" more or less remain the same?

atcsecure [8:58 AM]
@battbot: there is a change in direction in that we are using the ethereum VM engine for smart contracts, which then enables any developer to leverage that within the blocknet system

infinitechaos [9:01 AM]
@atcsecure: Can you talk about what Ethereum has to gain from working with the Blocknet?

atcsecure [9:02 AM]
yes ethereum gains the ability to leverage other chains via xbridge.  we want to create the industry standard for smart contract stacks"

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:08:31 AM

BTI (trading on C-CEX) will be running a 30 day promo with HZchronos. I already added their logo to the main club for 30 days, and they will get a pinned post and lots of exposure to key people in cryptos! Nice going BTI! Might be worth picking up some BTI on C-CEX early. Wink

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:05:55 PM

HZchronos shot up over 600%! Very nice! HZchronos has NEVER fallen below the initial price, and has only increased in price, value, and utility. Each 30 day promotion is also permanently added to http://www.cryptocollectorsclub.com - and with over 4500 members now in the CCC, we just keep growing and getting stronger! Every time HZchronos is used for promotions, they are burned and removed. I have been into cryptos and Bitcoin for years and will keep this going along with Horizon as long as possible, as I am a believer and not just someone trying to make a quick buck. This is a real long term project, and the numbers speak for themselves. Smiley

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 07:26:46 PM

Holy jeepers, I should have bought more. Thanks an awful lot, CryptoClub!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:12:18 PM

A new 30 day promo for Bitcoin FOREX and CFD trading went live today with HZchronos, and another 30 HZchronos have been sent to the Genesis Account. (Burned) -- We are also looking into having the burned amount subtracted in the explorer and HZxchange (although everything is trackable with the blockchain this would make it easier for people to verify what is happening), it is technically possible, so I just need the NXT/HZ coder guys to take care of it for us. This hopefully will happen in the future.

Now only 1517 HZchronos Remain.

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:43:56 PM

Update, 83 more HZchronos sent to the genesis account and burned, 1434 remain. The rest of August is booked, along with all of September and October. Smiley

CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:06:38 AM

Nexus Niro has begun their campaign using HZchronos, and it will run through the end of the month.

I also bought some of this myself as the dev is brilliant, and it doesn't hurt that his dad helped form SpaceX with the super famous Elon Musk of Paypal and Tesla fame. (Although Colin Cantrell is a pro coder and I think his work will also stand on its own)

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:55:48 PM

SALE HAS ENDED!

Instructions for redeeming/using HZchronos are here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610748235805154/

Hi, James. What's the waiting time between redemption and the ad displays?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

with the nice cheap price of HZ I would think people would have moved their HZchronos sells way higher,

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
CryptoClub (OP)
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:59:04 AM

Update: Quite some time ago I left the Horizon project as I was unable to work with the current project manager at the time for a variety of reasons, we were just totally ideologically incompatible, to say the least.

Regardless, I would not leave anyone stranded for anything I was involved directly in, so I set up buys on the order books for people to dump or sell into if they like. (Basically, I am breaking even overall with this project, and not even close considering I spent over a year dealing with advertisements and personal interactions for it) It was my first asset, and while it did what was promised and had some nice gains for some, there were too many problems and way too much time spent dealing with scammers that would try to use it to advertise with. The HZxchange was also not successful, so this essentially being only on that and the HZwallet made for a poor trading environment.

The long-term solution will be a swap to a new project I will build on Expanse that is totally unrelated. I have come up with the idea, but I must keep it secret so nobody else uses it. It is however, better than this one. This is still a long long ways off, maybe a year or so as I am very busy at this time, but as a matter of principle, I want anyone that holds any Chronos to be happy in the end. So the choices are to sell into the orders I left and move on, (Inside the HZ wallet) and I put them way higher than the current orders when I did it, or wait until sometime in the future the new project is announced. Once announced I will not put any deadlines on the swap.

It will be announced here and in the HZchronos Facebook page, and in the Expanse Newsletter. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: