Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's present myself  (Read 468 times)
Raviolarti (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:04:32 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 07:15:29 PM by Raviolarti

Who I am ?

Presenting myself is something I'm used to and according to Lauda's post, that's not prohibited as long as it is something at least a bit susbtancial.

So, my name is Raviolarti. I'm a young guy living in Europe.

Why did I rejoined the Bictoin family ? : Quite some times ago, even a few years I'd say, I went aware of Bitcoin. Since that time, I've been episodically seeing things about it, but never went fully serious with it. That's when last two Wednesday ago a friend of mine that was already into Bitcoin for quite some time told me something about Bitcoin that  made me say me : I've waited enough, that's time for me to go ! So I asked him to quickly explain me the basics of Bitcoin, to see wheter I'm interested or not to finally join or not. After an hour or two of conversation, I was conviced. Today I registered here.

What do I except from being here ? : First learning. My friend only told me the basics and concluded by saying me that it would be better for me to take my informations from several people, though he did not explained me why. That's what he did, since he had not someone to introduce him, as me, so I guess he now with some time thinks that it is a good way to do so. And second, in some way, maybe trying to earn some bitcoins if that's possible, but that's clearly not my priority, since I have already a nice starting stake.

I've red some stickies in that section, and I'll continue to do so for some time from now. If someone has some really important post to indicate me to read before anything else, I'm free to any recommendation ! I hope that's the first post a great and interesting journey !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:20:45 PM

Welcome, this is the best forum currently to learn about Bitcoins and another crypto-currencies (alt-coins). You will find many friendly members able to help you about anything. You can ask your doubts and you will be answered.

As you are starting, go to Micro Earnings section and claim some Bitcoins on faucets. Do you know about faucets? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

Create an online wallet to start earning your small income and familiarize with this world, that is a first good step. When I started I didn't have anyone to guide me, and that was what I did (started with faucets).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:58:05 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk then. Im sure you can learn many things in this forum, since I have learned many things here and im sure you will all learn it, as long as you are active. I guess your friend told you only the basics because you can learn more things when many people helped you, since one person ain't enough to teach you all you need to learn to earn many bitcoin. Also as a tip I would like to introduce you signature campaigns, it is a good source of income here in bitcointalk but for now you can't do it. Just be active here and continue improving your post quality and eventually you'll earn a good sum of bitcoin via bitcointalk signature campaigns. Ill also suggest to you while you are still new to it, familiarize yourself with the crypto world since there are many altcoins you can invest too to earn more bitcoins. You can just study it first hope you become a successful bitcoiner. That's all the information I can give you for now.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

Very warm welcome to bitcointalk forum this is one of the finest place where you can learn basis of bitcoin, trading, altcoin, etc many people here are really helpful for you. Bitcoin is one of the most valuable digital currency which has more reputation when compared to fiat currency.

Here in this forum you will find many new thing, articles regarding bitcoin. Not only learning you can find many new things how to earn bitcoin through mining and investing. Before entering there are many technical term you need to learn, without learning those you cannot able to move forward.But feel free to ask any type question that you have.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Welcome to the Forum Raviolarti, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and you will get plenty of knowledge here about the bitcoin ecosystem and the bitcoin economics in order to do that you should explore different sections of this forum during your free time and i think you have a lot of it . there's so many things that you can learn from here such as alt coin, trading, and maybe gambling, and those investments that you should be aware of and you should avoid dealing with like HYIPS or Ponzi Schemes . and aside from faucets you can find some ways here to earn bitcoin just like what has been mentioned from the above post .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: