Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN UP TO $1500 A WEEK!] >REFUND GUARANTEE<|*VOUCHED!*[EARNING PROOF!]  (Read 18935 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:29:36 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 09:24:06 AM by discodancer

The price is subject to change overtime, so ACT NOW!

Click Anywhere In The Thread Image To Purchase!

>>REFUND GUARANTEE<<
Hello, I am so confident this product will work I have decided to provide a refund option if it does not. I am doing this to prove to all of you it is 100% legit, no BS. What does this apply to? Unfortunately, the only way to have a refund guarentee is to purchase the retail value of $30. Discounted copies will not include this option unless mentioned by me. How can you recieve the refund? You can only qualify for a refund if you show proof of work of at least 90 minutes a day for 45 days. By that time once you show proof of no earnings made, you will be qualifed to recieve a refund. Keep in mind I have the right to reject any request as I see fit. Thank you!

No more vouch copies! Buy the method and I am sure you will leave a vouch!

VOUCHES:
I received a vouch copy and this is a good money making method, but you will need to put in some work not only online but offline with local businesses. You will need to know little technical skills, creating a simple site. You can make $1500 a week but it will vary depending on where you live too. I think $1500 is a little too far fetched. Overall, its a good a guide but it will take some work.
My short review about this method: It could work, if you work hard, it can't be done in 1-2 days, you need to pay a small amount to get the resources you need.
I don't think you will get 1500 per week with this, but you can get a decent amount of money if you spend time to setup and run.
The price (30$) for this method is fair (my opinion).
I won't try it, I don't have the time to do it (the method requires time).
Purchased a copy, tutorial is very simple. Small upfront investment is needed but overall this is a simple whitehat method. I dont think $1500 is possible but close to a thousand if one works several hours a day on it. Does require a little more than online work but all in all a legit program.

Why Am I Selling This Method?
Ultimately, the reason why I am selling this method to get better reputation and make profit. I am always going to be an honest seller. The profit rates are indeed high, which to some may be strange why I am selling this method. Well, the reason why is I don't have the time to keep up with the method to maximize my earnings. So, in that case I have decided to sell the profit and make some extra profit. Don't get me wrong, of course I use the method from time to time. But, instead of making what the title says, I make less because I am not consistent. So, don't come waltzing in thinking you just buy the method and then, BOOM, profit. No. You have to work to get earnings. You will learn this as you read the guide.

Should You Buy This Guide?
I am not going to force you to purchase the guide. You purchasing the guide will mostly benefit you. I am not going to give this guide out for free or then I will just be losing what could potentially be made. This is a worth-while working method. Whether you choose to purchase the method or not is your decision. All I do, is help with support and provide the method. This method works for everyone. I can give mentoring if you can't earn or just don't understand. So, as said before, I do not determine whether you purchase the guide or not. YOU DO!

What if I don't understand the guide?
No worries! I provide 1-on-1 mentoring so if you need help or assistance I am willing to help the best way possible. It really is the start up that's the hardest part. So once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as eating cake. (at least I think eating cake is easy)

Are There Any Standards For This Method?
No standards at all! There is no age requirement to this method either. You could be a 12 year old and still make amazing profit off my method. Now, I don't recommend buying the method with the only funds you may have for there is at least a $5-$10 investment needed for the method to work! Other, than that I do recommend good communication skills and a general understanding of the internet and how things work. If you still need help, no worries! I will be here to assist you along the way to ensure you make your earnings. Smiley

How Can You Be So Sure I Can Earn?
I am not. The only person that can determine one will earn is you. If you are lazy and interested in products that make you thousands without any work, this is not for you. But, for those who at least have 45 minutes or even more a day to work will make very good income! This method is re-do able so the more times you do it the more earnings you make. You will understand once you have purchased the guide. There is no such method where no work earns you thousands legitimately. But, there are methods (like mine) that will earn you rewarding income for your hard work. Don't buy this if you don't want to invest time and a little money.

TOS:
1. All sales are final.
2. No sales trashing.
3. Method works and is guaranteed earnings if guide is followed correctly.
4. No sales trashing.
5. Any negative, spam, or useless/off-topic posts will be reported to moderator.
6. You will be refunded if you work and show proof of work and no earnings after 45 days. I have the right to refuse any refunds as I see fit.
7. Purchasing this guide means you agree to all these terms. TOS is subject to change at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:38:21 AM

Feel Free to ask any questions! I am here and ready to provide any support needed!!! Once, I get 10 orders I am raising the price to $50. So, act fast! Ask any questions you need to before buying! I encourage that! This method is 100% legal and only requires a small investment! So, hurry before your chance to make profit is gone!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:13:19 AM

I would be willing to take a vouch copy.
Looking more for a hero or legendary member. Sorry about that. Will send you a PM though to give an offer.

Still looking! Let me know if you have any questions before purchasing, thanks! Just updated thread design. Click on design for auto-buy!
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:30:40 AM

Can I have a vouch? Thanks.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:35:23 AM

Can I have a vouch? Thanks.
1 Vouch Copy has been sent to you. For all other remaining members there is 1 Vouch Copy left. For those who are no qualified, purchase the method today, and start earning! Read the thread for more info!

If anyone has any questions before buying, please let me know! I would love to answer all your questions!
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:44:04 AM

I received a vouch copy and this is a good money making method, but you will need to put in some work not only online but offline with local businesses. You will need to know little technical skills, creating a simple site. You can make $1500 a week but it will vary depending on where you live too. I think $1500 is a little too far fetched. Overall, its a good a guide but it will take some work.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:19:25 AM

Thank you for the honest review! $1500 may be a bit far fetched for some. But, it is possible. As, the vouch and the thread say: "With Work" The location of where you live may affect earnings but not drastically! I am glad you enjoyed the method! I hope to see your earnings as well Smiley
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:46:14 AM

You need to consolidate all your trash guides and stop spamming the damn forum, with that being said I wont reply anymore as it will only bump your "guide."
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:45:09 AM

You need to consolidate all your trash guides and stop spamming the damn forum, with that being said I wont reply anymore as it will only bump your "guide."
You may consider it trash, but others consider it quality! Your post means nothing since you have not purchased the method. Also, I have a vouch copy from an HQ source so.......Rethink yourself sir. Maybe buy it and then you will see it is unique and most definitely not trash.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know. If you are unsure about buying please read the thread before making any hasty decisions. Thanks!
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:03:36 PM

More people thinking its trash . hmmmm

Still to see anyone saying its GREAT !
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:16:03 PM

More people thinking its trash . hmmmm

Still to see anyone saying its GREAT !
I am glad you finally understand to post a bit more less threatning. Trust me it's legit not trash. I am giving on more HQ member a vouch copy to confirm it's worth it.

If anyone has any questions before purchasing please let me know. If you are looking for a product that makes you money with no work, this is not for you!
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 01:04:52 PM

I am glad you finally understand to post a bit more less threatning. Trust me it's legit not trash. I am giving on more HQ member a vouch copy to confirm it's worth it.

Well, here I'm Smiley
I can take a vouch copy, check your method and post a fair review.

prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:21:56 PM

I can take a vouch copy as well.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:02:25 PM

Well, here I'm Smiley
I can take a vouch copy, check your method and post a fair review.

All vouch copies have been sent. Didn't get one? Well, then this is the time to take action now! Hurry up and purchase now!

If you have any questions or concerns check the whole thread! If you still have questions or concerns, please ask! Thank you!
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:26:47 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 05:08:51 PM by superiorus

My short review about this method: It could work, if you work hard, it can't be done in 1-2 days, you need to pay a small amount to get the resources you need.
I don't think you will get 1500 per week with this, but you can get a decent amount of money if you spend time to setup and run.

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:33:18 PM

Thanks for the HQ vouch. Actually, this method can be completed in 1-2 days, it really all depends om the person. $1500 a week is not exagerated since if you put in at least 2 hours of hard work a day these earnings can be made. For the price it is this method is well worth it!

Also, do no forget when purchasing if you ever need support or have any questions or concerns I will answer all! Take advantage of this, today!

I am now having a SPECIAL SALE! 50% OFF FIRST 4 ORDERS! So act fast! The coupon code is "FOURSPECIAL" (No Quotes) Act Quick before all discounted copies are taken!
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:46:58 PM

OP can you show screenshots or evidence of you trying this method and succeeding??
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:54:32 PM

OP can you show screenshots or evidence of you trying this method and succeeding??
Yes, I will in a couple hours I am on my phone at the moment. But, once I get home will update with earnings.

There are 3 discount copies left everyone! Hurry up and take advantage of this deal while it lasts! If you have any questions before purchasing, please let me know!
scriptology

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:57:34 PM

Can I have a vouch?
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:20:05 AM

Can I have a vouch?
I have provided you with 2 HQ vouches from two HQ members. I will not offer any more vouches. There is a 50% discount going out right now! I reccomend you take advantage of that.

If anyone else has any more questions please let me know. Take advantage of the method while its on discount! Only 3 copies left!

I have now provided proof of earnings! Hopefully this makes you feel more at ease. Enjoy! Buy Today!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: