Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: skrill to pm or btc 15%  (Read 962 times)
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:36:13 PM

Who I sent paypal too:
Seller Name:   Inas Boulmirate
Seller Email:   inas47@outlook.com

Now he will have his fake paypal account limited because of this chargeback.
I will get my money back for certain. Wink
How much you have sent him 10$? It seems 10$ was enough for OP to run away, yeah if your paypal account is older and have lots of previous transaction than chargeback may come to your favor. I have also gone through such situation few months back, with $20 worth of bitcoin but i successfully got back my paypal from that scammer.
$14. But it will be going into my favor because I have proof of his scam attempt and will send it to them if he disputes this.
I will win it no problem whatsoever.
fiscorcle

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:37:22 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 05:28:17 PM by fiscorcle

Who I sent paypal too:

whether you had paid as for service? otherwise you are not get back their money.
Also I suggest start scam accusation  in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
 with appropriate Scam Report Format.
No way. I know that filing it as a service will not render me my funds back from paypal. They are not going to trick me into doing this or claiming as a good either.
bobby88

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:30:30 AM

Who I sent paypal too:

How much you have sent him 10$? It seems 10$ was enough for OP to run away, yeah if your paypal account is older and have lots of previous transaction than chargeback may come to your favor. I have also gone through such situation few months back, with $20 worth of bitcoin but i successfully got back my paypal from that scammer.
$14. But it will be going into my favor because I have proof of his scam attempt and will send it to them if he disputes this.

Geez , what a low life scammer , runaway with 14$ ? LoL
energycr

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:34:56 AM

Looks like he did not get away with it. The buyer of the bitcoin did a reversal of the funds that he sent too him. But he did not say whether he got them or not. It usually takes a few days for them to be reviewed and then sent back to the account from once they came from if the transaction was not authorized from the buyer. Well according to the TOS on their site.
We will see if they honor what they state on their site when someone claims that they did not get what they paid for. Undecided
fiscorcle

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 02:58:07 PM

Who I sent paypal too:

Geez , what a low life scammer , runaway with 14$ ? LoL
It was ruled in my favor so did get the money back to my account today.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: