Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GLT]Globaltoken - HARDFORK ~ 01/10/2018 ~ NEW WALLETS (15/09/2018)!  (Read 27625 times)
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

how could this coin rise but a couple of hours it is falling. am I wrong?
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

hello everyone.

has anyone been able to solo mine this coin?

all i get from my miners is invalid credential errors

it doesn't look like the wallet is reading my conf file on startup.

the name seems correct and all the parameters are correct as well.

never had a problem like this with any of the dozens of other coins i've mined.

thanks Smiley

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:41:41 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM by Astrali

hello everyone.

thanks Smiley

hi, i dont got a serious miner at home thats why i didnt try it (only 10 gh/s).
but i am often mining alone on my pool (as just right now)
with 2.7 ths i found 24 blocks in last 5 hours (this can change every few minutes)

did you use latest wallet with segwit support?

otherwise feel free to use the pool Smiley

http://chainmastery.com:5555 or directly http://84.200.24.120:5555   (its same address)
https://explorer.globaltoken.org/blocks

greetings - GLT Team - Admin - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
karel0001

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

hello everyone.

thanks Smiley

Mine works great
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

70 satos Huh?? Wtf ! It was 900 a few month !
karel0001

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

It's just a little correction. Global Token is a very stable coin. It will be back at 900sat one day
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:14:05 AM

Anyone still around this coin?

You betcha! Active devs! Active community. Getting quite old for a coin project, what is there not to like really?
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:14:35 AM

Just see it as an opportunity to get some cheap coins mate Wink
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

1k sat em breve ? será possível  Huh 
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:59:24 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 09:24:20 AM by schyter

GLOBAL TOKEN UPDATE
There are proposals to come out with a new blockchain and wallet for GlobalToken

THere is either going to be a complete swap or a snapshot will be taken to allow users to get access to new GlobalTokens on the new chain using private keys.
Whatever be the case. We do not want anyone to lose a single coin so information will be made available here and on the slack
Below are some reasons for the proposal of the new chain

1. To make GLT more into a better cryptocurrency for the long term
2. To make transactions faster thus making the crypto more ideal for online retail environment
3. To make the difficulty readjust with each block rather than the initial 10 blocks
4. To make GLT more "green" by using POS predominantly through staking and masternodes rather than POW mining with ASICs which consume a lot of power/electricity which can be channeled for other home and industrial purposes
5. To introduce optional anonymization of transactions on the blockchain
6. To take the burden of the funding of the project off the community through donations by community members and rather make the project fund itself by allocating 8% of the block reward as treasury which will be controlled by masternode holders through voting for proposals
and more

Point 2 will be the mainstay of GlobalToken. More focus will be on making GlobalToken into a cryptocurrency that will be ideal for making smooth, fast, and secure online and offline payments
If you are a seasoned developer and you can work on GlobalToken to add some unique features and capabilities to help realize this in a more pronounced way, feel free to join slack and pm me (@globalt) https://join.slack.com/t/globaltoken/shared_invite/enQtMjE4NDg4OTgyMTQ3LWMxZjVjYWM1MWEwNDJjZjNhOTcyODRmOTlkOTQ4NzNlODM2MDIxNjhlYmFkZTQ5ZDRkNTAyNTgzOTlmYmJjNjM

EDIT

THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS OBSOLETE.
LIKEWISE THE POST RIGHT BELOW.

VISIT www.globaltoken.org/hardfork-info for more current information pertaining to the hardfork

Thank you

GlobalToken

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

GLOBAL TOKEN UPDATE
There are proposals to come out with a new blockchain and wallet for GlobalToken

THere is either going to be a complete swap or a snapshot will be taken to allow users to get access to new GlobalTokens on the new chain using private keys.
Whatever be the case. We do not want anyone to lose a single coin so information will be made available here and on the slack

2. To make transactions faster thus making the crypto more ideal for online retail environment
3. To make the difficulty readjust with each block rather than the initial 10 blocks
4. To make GLT more "green" by using POS predominantly through staking and masternodes rather than POW mining with ASICs which consume a lot of power/electricity which can be channeled for other home and industrial purposes
6. To take the burden of the funding of the project off the community through donations by community members and rather make the project fund itself by allocating 8% of the block reward as treasury which will be controlled by masternode holders through voting for proposals
and more

Point 2 will be the mainstay of GlobalToken. More focus will be on making GlobalToken into a cryptocurrency that will be ideal for making smooth, fast, and secure online and offline payments
If you are a seasoned developer and you can work on GlobalToken to add some unique features and capabilities to help realize this in a more pronounced way, feel free to join slack and pm me (@globalt) https://join.slack.com/t/globaltoken/shared_invite/enQtMjE4NDg4OTgyMTQ3LWMxZjVjYWM1MWEwNDJjZjNhOTcyODRmOTlkOTQ4NzNlODM2MDIxNjhlYmFkZTQ5ZDRkNTAyNTgzOTlmYmJjNjM
GlobalToken

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:59:49 AM

reddit: https://redd.it/74sck4
twitter: https://twitter.com/GlobalTokenCoin/status/916500628620398592

Use the reddit forum
Retweet the tweets
canonical

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:56 AM

GLOBAL TOKEN UPDATE

and more

👍. There's always been a good core team here and it's great to see this coin remains alive and kicking. With regards to Point 2, there are other coins out there which have very fast transfer times (Denarius comes to mind) which haven't achieved much profile on this basis. I like most of all Point 6; I think that some change is needed to fund the team which has remained loyal to the project.
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:09:26 PM

I like most of all Point 6; I think that some change is needed to fund the team which has remained loyal to the project.
Nice words @canonical.
It is actually to fund the project and not the team.

Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

Hello,

When will be the swap?
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Coinexchange has stopped withdrawals, is this maintanace or connected with swap of tokens?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

currently there is no new Blockchain ready - so its not a swap planed yet.

Maybe they did read mails from our Manager now and decided to think about the swap stuff and put the wallet in maintenance Wink

From GLT core team side - there is no reason for maintenance right now.

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
CoinJunk

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

My Wallet stucks at "14 hours remaining" since yesterday at block 250591. Fuck! have a pending payment of 40k. Always the same problem. Nobody is mining this coin. not interesting. This is the reason why exchanges has put the coin on maintainance.
CoinJunk

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

Is there any other miningpool available than http://pool.cool.lc/ ? Is this your pool Astrali?
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

Is there any other miningpool available than http://pool.cool.lc/ ? Is this your pool Astrali?

hi Coinjunk, yeah its my pool!

any problems with it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: