Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skrill now lets you upload money via bitcoin  (Read 7025 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:30:26 AM

Anyone able to confirm who they use to determine the value of BTC? A lot of places use things like "1% fee" but are using a processor that also has their own fee, such that you're paying far more.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:37:48 AM

Oh I see that coming Cheesy and Philippines also one of countries that selected to upload in skrill via bitcoin as what I see in my skrill. Its really amzing that this big companies are slowly adopting bitcoin. We'll see the good future of bitcoin. Grin
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:18:44 AM

Oh I see that coming Cheesy and Philippines also one of countries that selected to upload in skrill via bitcoin as what I see in my skrill. Its really amzing that this big companies are slowly adopting bitcoin. We'll see the good future of bitcoin. Grin

The issue is that while they do accept it, all they are doing is turning it back into fiat (selling it) most likely. That means when you buy BTC, you push the price up, when you convert it through Skrill, it gets pushed back down (in theory). But it does push the idea that it's a currency, rather than investment vehicle.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:08:24 AM

The issue is that while they do accept it, all they are doing is turning it back into fiat (selling it) most likely. That means when you buy BTC, you push the price up, when you convert it through Skrill, it gets pushed back down (in theory). But it does push the idea that it's a currency, rather than investment vehicle.

Regardless, having skrill accept bitcoin opens a lot of opportunities for Bitcoin itself. If bitcoin is successfully integrated and adopted by skrill this event can be a good precedent for other companies to accept bitcoin. If paypal will follow skrill that would be a major leap for bitcoin's acceptance. Buying and selling or investing doesn't matter, it's a good thing.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:14:25 PM

Anyone able to confirm who they use to determine the value of BTC? A lot of places use things like "1% fee" but are using a processor that also has their own fee, such that you're paying far more.

Im guessing they are partners with coinbase or bitpay?

Can anyone confirm is the rate decent for funds upload, if they use finex rate 1% would mean nothing.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:03:01 AM

Skrill now lets you upload money to your skrill account using bitcoin. The fee is 1%. The option is right there on the upload funds page. Go take a look if you have a skrill account!
Yes and the bitcoin's price use https://bitpay.com for convert automatic bitcoins to fiat on skrill, it is nice rate than other services are like bitcoin debit cards and we can make upload money to neteller account using bitcoins with same ways is like skrill too and all of them are same.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:50:47 AM

I guess not USD to BTC option yet, right? That one would be very nice and interesting. Does anyone know any cheap option to go between Paypal and BTC.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:21:05 PM

Did someone tried with Skrill (I know that it isn't possible on Neteller) to use the converted bitcoins with the card?

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:36:36 AM

Did someone tried with Skrill (I know that it isn't possible on Neteller) to use the converted bitcoins with the card?
I have tried made deposit via bitcoins to skrill  everything went fine, of course with small amount of bitcoins  Grin
 and i have tried made deposit using bitcoins on neteller and it was worked fine, unfortunately i don't have debit card of neteller so i don't know about that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: