Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare Exotic Supercar for Sale  (Read 3519 times)
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:21:17 AM

If you could sell it for btc then it will be another milestone in the btc world!
By the way, lovely car!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KitcatCat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:44:47 AM

If you could sell it for btc then it will be another milestone in the btc world!
By the way, lovely car!

What would be the milestone

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:55:29 AM

Nice care. I'd like to own such back when i was yet not married. now that i am, i'm more of into SUV. Smiley
Its rare so i guess collecting such car and maybe just keep it for good and it may have a great price in the future.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:41:15 AM

By the way, lovely car!

What would be the milestone

Bitcoin elites really piss me off.  They have so much money but they don't do anything to really blow things up.  Problem with Bitcoin is that there are way too many hourly employees.  Bunch of wannabe anarchists. 

Buying even a $30 million car will do nothing.  What's another coindesk article preaching to the circle jerk converts on Reddit?  How many times can one regurgitate the pizza story?  There are too many normal level headed people in Crypto and nobody who just does whatever crazy shit crosses their mind.

I'll tell you what I'd do. 

I'd spend that money on a mig, find a way to put Putin in the back and go supersonic while dropping bombs on some old ruins filled with Venezuelan garbage money.

Then I'd flip that mig to some Russian Oligharch for a profit while you bitconers are still talking about flipping cars to the choir.

See that?  That's a MILESTONE!!! 

You see Larry Summers driving down the highway you take a hit for the team and ram his shitty Hyundai Elantra with your lambo then hand him a USB stick and let him figure out the whole wallet thingie.

That's a MILESTONE!!!

When you have a real message to deliver you don't go to church - that's what everyone in Crypto is doing.  This shit is gonna take decades.  No, you take the message to the world.  Smash the matrix and then burn it down to the ground.

Fuck coindesk articles - that's for Shitcoin.  You wanna be on the 5'0 clock news with people turning white and their jaws dropping to the floor in disbelief.

Somebody needs to man up and start breaking shit all over the place or we're all gonna grow old and die with our dicks in our hands.  I don't wanna die in such a compromising position - like that drunk Kung Fu dude.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

no matter how big the deal is, i don't really think there is anyone wanting a car, even if this issue is solved, how could you ship the car out? Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:09:04 PM

Bitcoin elites really piss me off.  They have so much money but they don't do anything to really blow things up.  Problem with Bitcoin is that there are way too many hourly employees.  Bunch of wannabe anarchists. 

Buying even a $30 million car will do nothing.  What's another coindesk article preaching to the circle jerk converts on Reddit?  How many times can one regurgitate the pizza story?  There are too many normal level headed people in Crypto and nobody who just does whatever crazy shit crosses their mind.

I'll tell you what I'd do. 

I'd spend that money on a mig, find a way to put Putin in the back and go supersonic while dropping bombs on some old ruins filled with Venezuelan garbage money.

Then I'd flip that mig to some Russian Oligharch for a profit while you bitconers are still talking about flipping cars to the choir.

See that?  That's a MILESTONE!!! 

You see Larry Summers driving down the highway you take a hit for the team and ram his shitty Hyundai Elantra with your lambo then hand him a USB stick and let him figure out the whole wallet thingie.

That's a MILESTONE!!!

When you have a real message to deliver you don't go to church - that's what everyone in Crypto is doing.  This shit is gonna take decades.  No, you take the message to the world.  Smash the matrix and then burn it down to the ground.

Fuck coindesk articles - that's for Shitcoin.  You wanna be on the 5'0 clock news with people turning white and their jaws dropping to the floor in disbelief.

Somebody needs to man up and start breaking shit all over the place or we're all gonna grow old and die with our dicks in our hands.  I don't wanna die in such a compromising position - like that drunk Kung Fu dude.

I think he meant that regular people making large "high profile" transactions in bitcoin improves its PR as a legitimate means of paying for goods. Putin would very likely sell you a MiG for bitcoin if you knew who to get in touch with over there. Smiley

SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:31:34 PM

no matter how big the deal is, i don't really think there is anyone wanting a car, even if this issue is solved, how could you ship the car out? Huh

Any buyer in the USA can literally rent a covered trailer and pickup truck then take the car wherever they want. If the weather was warmer they could just drive it. I wouldn't recommend driving it in the winter. Very dangerous because the cold weather drastically reduces traction and this thing has over 600 HP.

Shipping is not a problem. I can work with a buyer to have it shipped anywhere in the USA or internationally at an additional cost. Within the USA it would be shipped by a carrier who specializes in transporting exotic cars. Internationally, it would be shipped inside a sealed container, also by a company that is experienced in handling these types of vehicles.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

This car look like a dream. If I have BTC200 I would take and drive until get tired

Person which drive this car is happy person

More BTCBTCBTC and profits for you people!

Sophisticated Investor
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

i dunno i might be willing to sell a tesla model x at 200 btc
but a viper i dunno i always wanted a viper ( even when they were burning your legs)

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

Any buyer in the USA can literally rent a covered trailer and pickup truck then take the car wherever they want. If the weather was warmer they could just drive it. I wouldn't recommend driving it in the winter. Very dangerous because the cold weather drastically reduces traction and this thing has over 600 HP.

Shipping is not a problem. I can work with a buyer to have it shipped anywhere in the USA or internationally at an additional cost. Within the USA it would be shipped by a carrier who specializes in transporting exotic cars. Internationally, it would be shipped inside a sealed container, also by a company that is experienced in handling these types of vehicles.
hope their local taxing departments are not blaming anyone who are attempting to evade tax, because our local authroity forces seller to register for whatsoever. beware the local laws so people won't blame your business.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

hope their local taxing departments are not blaming anyone who are attempting to evade tax, because our local authroity forces seller to register for whatsoever. beware the local laws so people won't blame your business.

Each state has their own set of rules about sales tax, but most require that you pay tax in the state where the car will be registered, not in the state where it is purchased. It is up to the buyer to pay any applicable taxes.

BTW guys, it's down to 150 BTC now because bitcoin's rallying. That's like a 25% discount. Smiley
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:38:03 AM

I'll take a cool 80 BTC for my GTR. And It'd likely smoke the viper. (It aint stock)

Oooh, I haven't magazine-raced in a while. Smiley

Maybe in a stoplight drag race, as AWD provides a huge advantage in that scenario...but where it matters - race track - GTR will be chasing taillights:

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a27254/the-dodge-viper-is-going-out-on-a-high-note-setting-13-track-records/

While these are set by the current generation Viper ACR, the current "street" version of the Viper outperforms the previous generation ACR on the track, therefore I would still bet money on the Viper even against a modded GTR on the track.

https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

On one of the most challenging tracks out there, nurburgring, a 2009 Viper ACR (factory stock) still holds the #9 record while a 2015 GT-R is #6. Considering that 2013 and newer Vipers outperform older ACR models in both dynamics and power, a 2013+ Viper GTS could place itself in the top 5 on that track.
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

I'll take a cool 80 BTC for my GTR. And It'd likely smoke the viper. (It aint stock)

Maybe in a stoplight drag race, as AWD provides a huge advantage in that scenario...but where it matters - race track - GTR will be chasing taillights:

Let's not forget it's half the price  Wink

I have driven the new vipers though, real monster if you love RWD, but once you go all wheel...(R8, Lambo, GT-R) nothing feels the same.
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:22:17 AM

Let's not forget it's half the price  Wink

I have driven the new vipers though, real monster if you love RWD, but once you go all wheel...(R8, Lambo, GT-R) nothing feels the same.

I have AWD cars and I've previously owned a GT-R as well as an Audi RS5. There's no doubt that AWD is a lot more practical for driving on public roads or handling in bad weather, but when you want to flex race track driving skill a Viper is the only way to travel. Turn off all the electronic nannies and own both the victories and any mistake you make on the course.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

BitPremier’s transaction fee of 5.0% is deducted from the sale proceeds 

Shocked Shocked

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

Spring is only a couple months away, and this is the car you'll want for the nice days. Smiley

Insured door-to-door shipping is available to any US location via enclosed trailer.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

Spring is only a couple months away, and this is the car you'll want for the nice days. Smiley

Insured door-to-door shipping is available to any US location via enclosed trailer.

What if we wanted it shipped in a non-enclosed trailer? Kind of a deal breaker imho  Wink
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

What if we wanted it shipped in a non-enclosed trailer? Kind of a deal breaker imho  Wink

Once it's paid for, you can ship it any way you want or drive it home. Smiley
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

It's truly incredible but quite expensive at nearly 200 BTC.
The photos and details can be found here.

Very nice car
I think the fuel consumption is high
SpeedRacerF1 (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

Car is still available. Spring & summer time coming around - now is a great time to buy, especially with bitcoin prices soaring! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: