Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Love Democracy?  (Read 5998 times)
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:01:45 AM

Democracy interpret in different country depends on its culture. Abortion and divorce are two examples. Democracy as most individuals or organizations are being abused for self interest and greed.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.
For me I'm not favor in democracy here in my country. Because its being abuse for so many years actually its been a decades that our citizens was deceived by the officials of the government and president of course. but now our present President was a great leader and more focus in federalism.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

democracy is just mob rule.

that why a republic works so much better. it balances things out
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:34:24 AM

this is a system of government for the people and by the people were the people are allowed to express their freedom of right compare to the military were the right of the people are been held the government as for me the world has come pass the era were human right will held by one individual in the name of governance. i still love Democracy is the best   
Yes you're correct democracy will allow people to enjoy their rights. But sometimes people abused their rights because they don't limit their selves in expressing due to their expression they hurt others feelings. We should always know our limitations even we are in a democratic country.

Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:28:44 AM

Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.
I still like democracy, because if the democratic system is running smoothly and well implemented in everyday life it will grow good governance system.
My country is a democratic system, although not yet perfect, but the democracy in our country is well implemented.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:14:02 AM

I still like democracy, because if the democratic system is running smoothly and well implemented in everyday life it will grow good governance system.
My country is a democratic system, although not yet perfect, but the democracy in our country is well implemented.
The main thing is that when the authorities in the country were not assholes. The thing is that when bad people take on the instrument of democracy, then the country begins to be created, the devil knows that there can be no talk of real democracy. Even the mass media are beginning to engage in nonsense, and not to use freedom of speech for the benefit of their people.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:37:02 AM

A regimen can be dictatorial and still being democratic, a democracy is just the way the political class is chosen, a democracy is not a form of government, I think you are thinking about a republic.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:03:30 AM

Me it seems to that democracy, in a traditional concept, already not that was before. Many people, covered by democracy, create bad businesses in the whole world. And it goes down to them from hands. Very it is sorry that it is impossible already to correct it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

I really love democracy because democracy is very helpful in a democratic country, which allows citizens to participate.

What about you whether loving democracy?  Smiley
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:46:37 AM

Yes i love the idea of Democracy, but most of the countries that claim to be democratic are far from being one.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:52:43 AM

the purpose of a democratic government really aims for the welfare of its people.
the public is the one who must be followed.
.but the problem nowadays prioritizes their personal motives first rather than the public.
these is the main problem with democracy having elected corrupt politicians...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

I think its just a game created by man to believe that he has the power under a controlling system.
and there is no such thing as democracy, just a couple of laws that are made by the government or the society that allows the person to say some of his opinions without having a fear.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:52:47 PM

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

~ Winston Churchill

“Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried.”

~ Winston Churchill
If you dont know much about democracy look Nort Korea DNRK,an example of the abuse of a word of democracy an some other government do same thing. Word of democracy which means that the authority belongs to the people,has long since lost significance.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

~ Winston Churchill

“Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those others that have been tried.”

~ Winston Churchill
If you dont know much about democracy look Nort Korea DNRK,an example of the abuse of a word of democracy an some other government do same thing. Word of democracy which means that the authority belongs to the people,has long since lost significance.
The people themselves are to blame. We've learned that you have to take part in the elections and then from us nothing depends. We have forgotten how to demand politicians keep their promises. Bitcoin gave us a mechanism for economic pressure on politicians, but we here use it incorrectly. We are transforming it into a pyramid.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

I think its just a game created by man to believe that he has the power under a controlling system.
and there is no such thing as democracy, just a couple of laws that are made by the government or the society that allows the person to say some of his opinions without having a fear.

I think you have a valid point here dude. I think pretty much all it does is to give the people a false notion that they're free by allowing them to speak their minds. But i reality, we're all being manipulated by people who are in power by these laws and constitutions that they themsleves aren't even following.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

Democracy is still ideal for me because we have the right to choose our leaders, however, democracy is abused by many elected officials to the expense of the welfare of the people.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:45:18 AM

I also love democracy but democracy is for disciplined people and country only.
Democracy is having freedom.If we have freedom, we can do all we want and no one will control us. Due to that, some people abuse this freedom. They do everything they want including bad things and they were unstoppable. Democracy i think is not always a good thing. Sometimes it is better that someone lead but this leader must also know his / her limitation for he/ she must not use the position just for his / her own sake.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:45:39 PM

You are totally right. The goverments are selfish. They use democracy for their own benefits and they don't think communities that don't think like them. These communities are a kind of enemy. Then we don't have to call it not democracy we have to say that it is a start of dictatorship. I don't trust democracy. It seems like democracy gives people freedom but I believe that it is a big lie of 20th century.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:06:21 AM

Well, to me it seems that most of the countries which claim to be democratic are run by corporate interests nowadays. I like the idea of democracy but I'm not sure if it's being implemented anywhere right now.
Obcourse yes.if you live in a democratic country you have right to give your opinion express your thought on current situation and given the right to vote to choose a lider you want to...

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:36 AM

I love also democracy,, but some people is over to used it,,they used democracy for own benefits or for there party's or company.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: