Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:07:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Love Democracy?  (Read 5998 times)
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

Democracy is actually a good thing if it is in the hand of a good leader/government. Also, freedom, just like any other thing, has a limit people has to know what is okay and what is against the law.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.
I agree, that’s why i love democracy because it really gives the people power and also it gives them the freedom to choose. Democracy is what my country needs because of all the events happening at my country.

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

Democracy can mean many things to many people. Heck, even some dictatorial regimes prefer to call their system to be democratic while at the same time they are using the state power to suppress people and to spread lies just to create fear.

In my idea, democracy means that the government is coming from the people, for the people and by the people. The power emanates from the voters and that power should be used for the greater good of the people.

However, there are some people who prefer someone to lord over them as long as that ruler can provide them all the basic stuffs they need. They don't care if they don't have the freedom others are enjoying as long they have something to eat everyday.

As for me, I still love democracy and I hate it if someone would be curtailing my Bitcoin freedom lol.

Democracy only Dream but can’t be applied Because Bankers and rich man now control any things
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

NO political system would ever be perfect. WHether it os run by monarchy, prime minister, dictatorship and heck even democracy. THIS are all pieces of something that we must ensure that we understand and I wouls always choose democracy as it just means that there would still be power for the people
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:21:21 PM

maybe democracy is everyone's hope, but on its application many are not as expected, democracy instead belongs to a person or group only, not belonging to all the people.
democracy which also means freedom of choice and freedom of expression of each individual is in fact even constrained by certain rules and controlled by the governing system of government.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:30:07 PM

Yes. Here in my country, we still enjoy the freedom and democracy that our government offers us. We have the freedom to choose though there are people/politicians who wants to impose their own rules to the people by shoving it down it down to our throats. Despite of that, we are still happy knowing that the current government is doing its best to protect us and our rights. And as citizens, we have to understand that all freedom also has limit and shouldn't be abused.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:40:00 AM

I still love being part of the Democratic country, love to do the things that we want but with our guidance with the laws of the government. I still love being part of the freedom to vote and elect some government officials.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

Democracy is simply dictatorship and anarchy in disguise.

Let's be free. Let's be self-governing. Lets be free to do anything we want as long as we don't hurt anyone else or his property. That's the way the USA is set up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:25:39 AM

Democracy, in terms of politics, belongs to the people. Quyen is the owner of the people in all aspects of social life. With bitcoin, every person has a chance to participate in bitcoin and everyone has the benefit of bitcoin. With this market economy we have to be active.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

basically i like democracy idea, but i dont see any country use democracy as good as what democracy about. they claim that democracy is system in their country, but what really happen is they use presidensial or democracy liberal system.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

Yes, loving the way our government now, enjoying the freedom of religion, speech, freedom to choose your president.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:53 AM

I don't believe democracy now.
Idea is good, everbodies hope but if you are not in big population side, you can't do anything Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:37:51 AM

Democracy, the same word is used to define many forms of government.
I do still believe democracy is the real sense is the ultimate form of government for this world.
SamPo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

Democracy is LoVe. You have the power to express your veliefs your oppinion and your feelsngs to the nation. You are free to show the government what you feel and what you want.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

democracy has contributed to a lot of problems especially in some developing countries. even in Europe and USA, populism seems to gaining momentum
cardinalVC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:12:51 PM

Me, and you being able to post here and use Bitcoin is the effect of democracy. Be grateful!
owenja

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

Capitalism is just as corrupted by human nature as communism (c). Democracy is ugly, however until there is nothing better, well, what are you gonna do...
Michael_017

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:00:48 AM

I don't like democracy, some people are hiding on this system for personal motive which is harmful for many and most specially it creates confusion to people.
Democracy is also like a rocking chair which can create a movement but can't go to somewhere.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

I 100% in love with democracy, because  it promote freedom of speech, and rule of law. Democratic system of government encourage equality before the law, also enhance rapidly development in all sectors of economic. Any nation that practice democratic system of government, is a progressive nation.
D2R2

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

democrazy do not exist . in capitalist wolrd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: