Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 3469 times)
moneytalk69

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

You can find most information about beginning in this thread: "Beginners And help"

Welcome  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

You can find most information about beginning in this thread: "Beginners And help"

Welcome  Wink

Guess you are right, but some time its too hard and booring to go true forum and look for something that can help on your jurney here. I had a lot of help from people from all parts of this forum, and i must say that im realy impresed with community here. Sometime people support is best help someone can get on beginning.  Cheesy
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

Welcome  Wink

Guess you are right, but some time its too hard and booring to go true forum and look for something that can help on your jurney here. I had a lot of help from people from all parts of this forum, and i must say that im realy impresed with community here. Sometime people support is best help someone can get on beginning.  Cheesy

Don't be fooled by the beginners and Help section, Politics and society will tell you a different story. Cheesy

Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

Welcome  Wink

Don't be fooled by the beginners and Help section, Politics and society will tell you a different story. Cheesy

Hehehehe i have been there, and i saw what people can do to a newcommer  Grin . But as much as there are some, lets say negative people, there are much more of positiv. But after i become Member i learned all i need to know abouth Bitcoins and this forum to be funcional member of this forum. At the end all goes around real jobs and haveing fun if not looking for job Cheesy . This this is realy grate forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: