Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {ANN}(ARH)ALL RELIGIONS HELP AND CARE APP | scrypt PoW/PoS |  (Read 5796 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:38:46 AM

OUR AIMS AND GOALS:

Pay Yobit 0.50 BTC to get our coin listed

Dump the 21,000,000 coins above 3 sats

Taking home a profit of 1 BTC - the coinst

Launch the next coin

And this is the text what dev wrote but above is the real one that he should have been written.

Provide confidence at certain level to earn at their own.

Make people to know how with simple and easy way to earn.

Let people earn more and more at their ease.

Make people comfortable and relax and let them spend their time at home and with family.

Thanks for your enlightenment. this is ultimate system of most of yobit coins with very very very amount of premines.
Darooghe

Merit: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:45:22 AM

Lol bounty for explorer is 200 coins, dev have a premine of 20 million  Cheesy

That is what I call greedy!!!!

Remember he paid 0.50 BTC for Yobit Cheesy so if we keep the price lower then 2 sats this asshole lose money Cheesy

After your exposing maybe he will be Satisfied with return half of 0.5 BTC Cheesy
But seriously that is good business and remember anyone can get adding on yobit just with 0.1 BTC.
Thinking of how many people will do this after your exposing!
You destroyed his bussiness! ha ha ha
Birka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:29:09 AM

Remember someone suggested proof reading ...  With so many puppet accounts, anyone would charge him a fortune, and in BTC mind me. Therefore, I am reading this and feeling I'm in China once again. Very disappointing to see what he does. And the saddest part is what we all know he will dump sooner or later. Crypto was created to free people, not to likki-suck $10 out of unsuspected souls. ALL RELIGIONS HELP AND CARE my ass. Disgusting.

Still have 170k of those I mined just in case. Will try to dump before dev does, but if interested, PM.
BlaineBradley (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:34:22 AM

ARH coin Trading is start yobit
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:15:42 AM

Still don't understand why people waste their time with these coins being pumped out by the same people and by dev over and over?
This coin have a huge premine of 21MIL coin and not too much else.
Other users have done some math that prove that afetr bounty are paid, there are some other million coins on the hand of the dev ready to be dumped on you.
I am not going to buy a single dime thist, if you do then goodluck.
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:50:52 PM

Someone is trying to raise price on Yobit. You can see that bot work, it buys small amount many times.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:48:41 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ARH/BTC

It seems self-trade what do you think guys?

of course it is all self-trade.... and the buy order of 0.40 BTC at 2 sat is his order... he needs 3 sat to run away with profit.... you will see this happening soon... another 99% premine coin added on Yobit... luckily people are getting smarter and smarter and it is Yobit that gain the most money because of the listing and not those scam devs.

wow, let me give mr.placebo a +1 .   i always thought you supported these scams as i know you are a yobit regular and seem to lap them up, but im happy to see you calling this one like it is.
the 0.1 fee is nothing , they can also ask yobit to freeze deposits to stop supply, people need to realize this

good job man, thanks haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 04:34:06 PM

Haha.. this is too dumb to even consider.

Ofcourse it was listed on scambit.. they love this shit.

BlaineBradley (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:30:01 PM

Bounties

♦ block explorers 200 ARH
♦ Every  translation 200 ARH
♦ Paper wallet 1200 ARH
♦ Android wallet 3000 ARH
♦ iOs wallet 5000 ARH
♦ Gateway acceptance 5500 ARH
♦ Bounties plans for social media APP

HOW TO EARN FROM APP DOWNLOADING?

New and old User just need to download our app “ALL RELIGION HELP AND CARE”.
They get start earning to download from our app. There are points to download the app “ALL RELIGION HELP AND CARE”.
Users need to join pages and groups and need to like, comment and share as much as they can. Users can get earn from single like, comment and share and as well for joining groups and pages. Users can fulfill the task at easy ways. It is just as they use on other social media platforms.
miayama

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:47:53 PM

5000 coins for Android wallet, I think it's very good pay.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:01:58 AM

New coin with new concept. But as per my acknowledgement every asset with blockchain must have to be decentralized. But huge amount of coin is premined and as for better distribution offers some bounties. But in such scenario many developer dump their premined coins.

So I am quite stumbled about future of such coins.

Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:46:05 AM

Bounties

♦ block explorers 200 ARH
♦ Every  translation 200 ARH
♦ Paper wallet 1200 ARH
♦ Android wallet 3000 ARH
♦ iOs wallet 5000 ARH
♦ Gateway acceptance 5500 ARH
♦ Bounties plans for social media APP

HOW TO EARN FROM APP DOWNLOADING?

New and old User just need to download our app “ALL RELIGION HELP AND CARE”.
They get start earning to download from our app. There are points to download the app “ALL RELIGION HELP AND CARE”.
Users need to join pages and groups and need to like, comment and share as much as they can. Users can get earn from single like, comment and share and as well for joining groups and pages. Users can fulfill the task at easy ways. It is just as they use on other social media platforms.

Looking to your bounty and considering the huge premine of your coin, some counts looks wrong (at least you don't need 300 iOs/Android wallet, 500 block explorer etc)
As already a respectable user suggested, you should consider to escrow the premine as guarantee for your investors and new adopters, otherwise people's can suppose that you want to dump your premine on Yobit and abandone the coin (you did'n want, true?  Wink )
As bad sign, trade on your coin are prominently made by a bot that desperately try to keep the price higher (clearly simulating volume), with small continuous buy.
Then dear DEV, if you keep all your premine in your hands without escrowing, that's not a trasparency sign for you and your coin, and you will go nowhere as people's are smart enough to don't trust this kind of investment.
Let us know your thoughts.
Thanks
WillMitchell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:26:52 AM

You keep mentioning an app in the op. Is this app available in any store yet?

no app not a launch I working for develop app

How long till its ready\?

app ready for use next 2,3 months

Who is building the app?

placebo
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:26:49 PM

Who is building the app?

So in fact if app is not build yet, then you can give those premine coins to a escrow person... someone already made a block explorer to see how much dev already dumped?
BlaineBradley (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:39:11 PM

Who is building the app?

So in fact if app is not build yet, then you can give those premine coins to a escrow person... someone already made a block explorer to see how much dev already dumped?

I working for app come for next 2,3 months
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

Who is building the app?

I working for app come for next 2,3 months

Looks logic that there's any app coming in the whole life cycle of this coin.
we all see you everyday spamming, pumping and autobuying your coin on Yobit. As was well said by user Placebo, for better reason that you need 3 months for the app you should escrow the 21M premine during this time, and let your investros safe that you don't want to dump any coin.
Why you don't want escrow then?
WillMitchell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:36:45 AM

So its is confirmed that the dev is buying his own coins and pumping the price because I find that disputable and disrespectful to all of the supporters he may have both out in the open and hiding in the dark.

Placebo, what do you know to be 100% factual?

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:47:25 AM

rofl

People falling for this crap deserves the lesson.

Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:41:55 PM

So its is confirmed that the dev is buying his own coins and pumping the price because I find that disputable and disrespectful to all of the supporters he may have both out in the open and hiding in the dark.

If you want another confirmation that DEV is autobuying his own coin to increase fake volume and make fall investor that the coin is worthy, just pass an afternoon on Yobit, and as a miracle when Bradley is online, the bot is in action making small but continous buying of the coin.
the dev is reading my post, so he is invited to deny my words.
He can also deny that had several offers to escrow the huge premine he didi, but he always refused this....
sincerely, the bounty are way too less respect the premine, so there's something def unclear regarding this coin....in fact the price is falling down 20 sat.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:43:49 PM

If you want another confirmation that DEV is autobuying his own coin to increase fake volume and make fall investor that the coin is worthy, just pass an afternoon on Yobit, and as a miracle when Bradley is online, the bot is in action making small but continous buying of the coin.
the dev is reading my post, so he is invited to deny my words.
He can also deny that had several offers to escrow the huge premine he didi, but he always refused this....
sincerely, the bounty are way too less respect the premine, so there's something def unclear regarding this coin....in fact the price is falling down 20 sat.

Its a good thing you brought this to everyone's attention. Hopefully they wont get scammed right before the holidays. I'm going to pass on this coin and put that extra few bits into the vidz ico. It's one fo the most legit ico's running now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: