Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins do you want to hold in 2017?  (Read 23212 times)
rido

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:36:20 PM

Ethereum, bikercoin, eldorado, and many others I want to hold hopefully can be achieved everything.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

I will be holding MONERO, SIA, LITECOIN, ETHEREUM, DASH and of course the most important coin of them all.. DEEPONION, check out my sig for more info!
DavidBrown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

BitShares is my choice
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:22:33 AM

Well, for this year i am holding so many coins. But i only have a big amount of money in those coins that i trust very much.
I have a good amount on Ethereum and Waves, then i have less on Siacoin, Digibyte and Neo. That are the only coins that i wanna hold in this year, i hope they make a rise so i can take a big profit from them.
I was holding a few moneros but i sold them a few weeks ago at $40  Cry
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:53:50 AM

I"M holding INSANE coins what you gonna hold?  Hello all crypto lovers out there. Happy holidays. I recently been introduced to the INSANE coin. It has been an INSANE ride. The devs of the INSANE coin are always ready to help you out when you need help with INSANE coin and what you can use INSANE for. Visit there main thread on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1709461.0 new for more info. Please feel free to ad what coins you gonna hold or want to and lets all have an INSANEly great time.
Probably those who leads the altcoins industry like the ethereum which have the tops spot anong all rhose altcoins then poloniex which have also a good price and litecoins. They are the top coins who have i think the potential to grow in the future, not as successful as bitcoins but we cannot say future us so unpredictable so lets just trust them then hope.
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:10:44 AM

I hold byteball. I wait for the airdrop so that I can collect more and more byteball. I believe that this will be the new trend because byteball does not use the same algorithm like bitcoin. They do not use the blockchain Wink

hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:48:52 AM

A tip would be to not follow the market but anticipate the market:  look for the coming upside:

The reason I think QTUM is about to take off is as follows (a few of the reasons)

1. Interview of QTUM team on CCTV, will create awareness (Chinese news channel equivalent to CNN)

2. Will have a WeChat or QQ integration, WeChat's mini-programs will allow users to transact using QTUM and also avail its service by paying through QTUM

3. Number of DApps built on QTUM > number of DApps built on NEO

4. Rumoured they have wanxiang group as advisors, two 100 billion remninbi investor backing

5. Possible Asian Exchange listing around the corner

But do your own research
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:11:35 AM

I hold byteball. I wait for the airdrop so that I can collect more and more byteball. I believe that this will be the new trend because byteball does not use the same algorithm like bitcoin. They do not use the blockchain Wink

So blockchain is just sooo 2010, don't think it goes away any time soon though. Don't hold your breath.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

If I will hold altcoins in 2017, I will hold ETH because for me it is the most promising altcoin. It is an altcoin that threatens BTC. Also, it is the highest altcoin. If I can get 13 ETH, I can trade it to 1 BTC which other altcoins need to be higher than that to get 1 BTC. ETH is also a fast growing altcoin. So if I will hold altcoin this year, I will hold ETH.

MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

NEO is the first obvious choice, second would be Minereum so I can participate in the ART ICO.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:01:19 PM

I would take a look at Litecoinultra LTCU
Looks very promising - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052209.0

Trades at Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LTCU_BTC
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:51:12 AM

I think i'm gonna hold ethereum. Ethereum or eth seems to be very reliable. I do know that all these have risks, but i'll stick with eth for now. It is also popular besides bitcoin. And also it is a good alt coin even it experiences some minor fall in price. Maybe soon, it will gain back its loss and continue to rise and become more reliable coin in the future if ther's no big problem will arise.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

I think i'm gonna hold ethereum. Ethereum or eth seems to be very reliable. I do know that all these have risks, but i'll stick with eth for now. It is also popular besides bitcoin. And also it is a good alt coin even it experiences some minor fall in price. Maybe soon, it will gain back its loss and continue to rise and become more reliable coin in the future if ther's no big problem will arise.

Holding ethereum this 2017 is a little bit tricky and exciting due to the current fluctuations that really affected a lot of it's sell value. Lot of dumping happened due to panic decisions form investors specially those traders who were new to the cryptocurrency trading market. But for me the certain about eth demand is long term investments to all who wanted reliable investments that will take long period of time to gain it's expensive value. Although nowadays we experienced a lot of challenging changes of it's price but still I am positive and hoping that before the end of this year I can earned bigger profit from my current holdings.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

For me personally Altcoins that i want to hold always i prefer or highlight on Ethereum and Litecoin only. This two Altcoins i think its price is higher and looks price movements more swiftly price moving to high than others Altcoins as far as i know. Whatever happens i hope these two altcoins can giving me good wishes beside Bitcoin i have.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

ETH is the best altcoin option to hold, some of the others can be good for trade but not to hold.

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

Too much uncertainty with NEO and Ethereum is in a downward spiral, people shouldn't only look to top market cap coins, there are a lot of great projects with small market caps and a huge potential.

Gonna shill you $MUE, $SYS, $EDG, FLO.

Well some are already huge mcaps, but still much bigger potential then Ethereum...
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:34:02 AM

I would choose ETH and NEO as the best and most stable long term investments in a few months. Although China has banned ICO on the NEO platform, I still believe in this altcoin because it has a great market and will definitely have very high prices in the future.

my thoughts exactly

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

my thoughts exactly
neo has a great potential and i think to hold for long term neo is best coin along with ethereum. it has a good market cap and china has a huge number of people invested in it and some of the people called it the ethereum of china.
 i think it is the best time if you want to invest in it for the long term.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Still holding on to a couple of coins and will still be holding them for a couple more years too. Most of them are altcoins which are NEM/XEM, Adex, DGB, Siacoin and of course Bitcoin too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: