Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

I don't think we can expect a date for the upcoming fix releases.  The Insane team will most likely just release the update when it's ready.  Any dates mentioned that are not met will not be good for the project.  I think we should still get some kind of update announcements of the development progress to see that things are going well. 

Yes, it will be great if Insane team updates the progress of development time to time.

The update is in progress, the devs are working hard and ensuring that all the code behind the niggling wallet issues that we have experienced is sent to code hospital and revived or shot and buried in a shallow grave somewhere in cryptoland.  But on a more serious note, feel free to have a nose around the insane team discord Dev channel > you can join us here https://discord.gg/UfS9rEK  Stay insane, the insanity will resume shortly........

Great to know that the update is progressing at its own pace.
Believe me, when I see some posts from you guys about fixing, further developments it gives me strength to support Insane insanely.
Its not about me only, but I believe the whole Insane community gets strength to support insane.

Just sometimes post here about the updates. It will help a lot I believe. I already joined discord.

Insane is the new normal.

P.s.: Those who didn't bought Insane till now, you have the golden opportunity to buy now. Its very cheap currently.
       Soon alt market will rise and Insane will be insane soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

It's great to hear the team are still working away,
I was worried about insane for a while there didn't seem to be much happening
I look forward to further updates

sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:19:06 AM

Good news,holders is so tired and waiting for the moon Smiley
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:15 PM

Hi guys! Where i can see the count of active INSN masternodes  Huh
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:36:01 PM

I don't think we can expect a date for the upcoming fix releases.  The Insane team will most likely just release the update when it's ready.  Any dates mentioned that are not met will not be good for the project.  I think we should still get some kind of update announcements of the development progress to see that things are going well. 

Yes, it will be great if Insane team updates the progress of development time to time.

The update is in progress, the devs are working hard and ensuring that all the code behind the niggling wallet issues that we have experienced is sent to code hospital and revived or shot and buried in a shallow grave somewhere in cryptoland.  But on a more serious note, feel free to have a nose around the insane team discord Dev channel > you can join us here https://discord.gg/UfS9rEK  Stay insane, the insanity will resume shortly........

Great to know that the update is progressing at its own pace.
Believe me, when I see some posts from you guys about fixing, further developments it gives me strength to support Insane insanely.
Its not about me only, but I believe the whole Insane community gets strength to support insane.

Just sometimes post here about the updates. It will help a lot I believe. I already joined discord.

Insane is the new normal.

P.s.: Those who didn't bought Insane till now, you have the golden opportunity to buy now. Its very cheap currently.
       Soon alt market will rise and Insane will be insane soon.

I agree..

Plus, I hope bittzy will announce actual progress as well, regarding insane space..
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:14:15 AM

You can see this in your INSN wallet unedr  the 'Masternode' page, 'Insane Network' tab or over the https://insn.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/ website. There are 56 masternodes at the moment of writing. Cheers!
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:20:10 PM

Hi! My wallet is stuck at block 37036. Does anyone else have this problem? How can I solve it?

Thanks!

turtledovestorm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

Really promissing. Keep my eye on
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

You can always mine with us: https://altminer.net/info/INSN

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

Update from Mrok on Discord today

Hi Everyone, time for a dev progress report:

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

The Ugly Additional Details:
- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

Sorry for the lack of updates

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
gunnaman2002

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

I havent been on in awhile, has the POS reward been corrected, and what is the % of reward per year?
ralt

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

The Good:
- I still dont have a solid date / block# for the update but currently I'm very (75%) confident we will be ready for a release in the 3rd week of January.

The Bad:
- I haven't spent enough time on the rewards code to release it, so we aren't running on the testnet with updated rewards yet.

- Bittzy and Longestline have convinced me that the priority for this release needs to be making sure our wallet user experience is better than the other wallets, and  our current wallet UI is... bad.

So: Bittzy recommended searching in the masternodes tab, which I added because it's a great and easy to implement idea. Layouts have changed and simplified, there's a cute "sun/moon" icon to switch between light and dark themes, and the dark theme looks good now. I will post some new screenshots once things are all are cleaned up.

I'm currently working on the updated blockexplorer, its taking longer than I hoped but it's been  useful for me to get into some details about how things work so it's time well spent.

- It seems like the android memory changes are working (e.g. the wallet works when compiled for low-resource environments) but I haven't tested it on an android emulator

- Today I'm working on INSN dev holiday gift that I promised. I'll post details about that in the next couple of days.  Spoiler: this is one of those gifts that you wonder if the giver really wanted the gift for themselves?

Happpy Holidays!

It's good to know that the project is alive. I've always liked INSN.

NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:47 AM

InsaneCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/insanecoin/real_time

subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

The Good:

The Bad:

Happpy Holidays!

Thanks for the development progress update.  I hope to see Mrok deliver a release in January.  INSN is missing out on all the altcoin actions going on.  Price is insanely low and the struggle doesn't seem to get any better at the moment.  No choice but to keep hodling until the price recovers and becomes desirable again. 
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:36:50 PM

you can check here https://masternodes.pro/stats/insn
full INSN masternodes stats

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Hello, can someone tell me what is the difference between INSN and a similar coin like Dash, Monero or Spectrecoin ?
Does INSN is more secure, untracable than others? Does INSN use TOR?
Thank you!
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:44 PM

InsaneCoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/insanecoin/real_time

complexMachines9

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

I just received an INS promo token, you guys are desperate aren't you?  Embarrassed
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

I just received an INS promo token, you guys are desperate aren't you?  Embarrassed

This project is Insane coin with the ticker INSN not INS.  If you've received some INSN, that's good for you but you don't need to insult the project.  Be appreciative of what you receive.  Just because you've received some free stuff, doesn't mean the owner was desperate to give them away.  I received many free airdrop tokens which have ended up being worth thousands.   Wink
33Bit

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:32:03 PM

Hello, can someone tell me what is the difference between INSN and a similar coin like Dash, Monero or Spectrecoin ?
Does INSN is more secure, untracable than others? Does INSN use TOR?
Thank you!

Ya dash and more

use velocity adaptive block sizes and VRX

http://cryptocoderz.com/velocity.html

http://cryptocoderz.com/vrx.html

https://insanecoin.com/index.php/2017/06/26/insane-insn-roadmap-2017-2018/
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: