Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈  (Read 184379 times)
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:11:33 AM

Can't you make a proper faucet ? The chatroom one will probably pay out nothing. I'm not registered there and I won't just for one faucet especially if it pays out rubbish. Who here knows the faucet payouts since I'm not a member on that site. Thanks I will appreciate it.

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

Instead of a faucet, you can get a larger daily dispense by hitting up the InsaneCoin Bitcoin garden daily retweet giveaway. You have to perform a small task to get your coins but it shouldn't take you very long.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11314.0

Faucets are okay in principle, but open to abuse and theft, and I am not sure that they provide exposure that is meaningful, given there are thousands, paying a cent a go.

I think you are right.

Twitter, and a good bot is far more beneficial. A variation on an ebooks bot, without ebooks in the name. Insane is totally primed to be outrageous and gain followers by this simple method.

It only requires Ruby on Rails and python.

14,000 blocks ... nearly.

Excellent job, NN, and you have grown into the role of the face of INSANE. Impressive ending to the last 8 weeks.

I know more than most the barriers you faced, but you stuck at it, and deserve credit for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:51:33 AM

Can't you make a proper faucet ? The chatroom one will probably pay out nothing. I'm not registered there and I won't just for one faucet especially if it pays out rubbish. Who here knows the faucet payouts since I'm not a member on that site. Thanks I will appreciate it.

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

Instead of a faucet, you can get a larger daily dispense by hitting up the InsaneCoin Bitcoin garden daily retweet giveaway. You have to perform a small task to get your coins but it shouldn't take you very long.

Thanks for the tip. I actually like moon bitcoin too and currently collecting double rewards from them for making an claim once a day for over 100 days now. As for the small tasks to get more insane, thanks its really nice to do in my quest of everyday things I do that keeps me INSANE!! To add the payouts I've received at the faucet at thecryptochat for Insane have actually been pretty good and if you good at quizes play the game and win some Insane to today.
ilovecoinZ

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:16:00 PM

What has insane got coming up ?

Im thinking of buying some but after sending crunck a pm im unsure now he tells me that he was pushed out and that Bittzy78 has taken over so the new wallet that he had done wont be released now.

Is there any new stuff coming or is this is a nice website, poswallet, and some kind of affiliation with a chat room ?

notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 04:00:36 PM

Im thinking of buying some but after sending crunck a pm im unsure now he tells me that he was pushed out and that Bittzy78 has taken over so the new wallet that he had done wont be released now.

Is there any new stuff coming or is this is a nice website, poswallet, and some kind of affiliation with a chat room ?

I am sorry if crunck is feeling that way, if he is, this is the first I have heard of it. Until i speak with him I can't make much of a comment on the points regarding the wallets.

What i can say is that I hope he does not, insane would not be what it is so far without crunck. And I and don't believe anyone else in the insane team want that to happen. I don't, I respect him, his efforts and the work he has put in and will hopefully continue to do so.

As stated before the original thread was closed due to the fact that having one person run the ANN post limited its ability to be updated when needed. Crunck being out of the country unexpectedly at the time of the swap raised some issues and highlighted some weak point. Combined with crunck then being falsely painted red with negative feedback. (Al of which in my opinion is unfounded and an overreaction by the painters, for a job that was completed, albeit little late.

Things are in various stages of planning insane, what we have so far is just structure, For anything to reach its goals it need the right structure, everything so far is just part of that.

insane will grow, when its ready to grow, when insane is more aware of itself and to others. When is that, who knows and I am not giving out dates.

If you want to send me a 100 BTC dev fund then we can kick this puppy into rocket mode, otherwise insane will be remain organic. Which in my opinion is the best route for insane.

I hope that addresses your concerns ilovecoinZ. i will comment more once I have spoken with crunck.

Stay insane Smiley
notnormals

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 04:12:06 PM

So this has already changed dev's? or I read that wrong kinda. So hes not releasing wallet because he really didnt care about this community? Hey thats a good thing that he wont release the wallet then. Shows that they never cared about the project or the users. Would rather them walk out the door now then when they have all your btc :p Smiley

This has mostly been explained and technically chrunk was never the dev. Please ensure your facts are correct in future, thanks Smiley
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:47:09 PM

That's not exactly what I said was it !
I said I had not spoke to the team for a while for a variety of reasons, ie I have been working a lot, someone else on the team is having child etc etc and on top of that its XMAS

And further more if you believe INSANE is only about POSWallet, A nice website, and a chat room I suggest you are better off investing in this coin as I feel it's a perfect fit for you  :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722069.0

So this has already changed dev's? or I read that wrong kinda. So hes not releasing wallet because he really didnt care about this community? Hey thats a good thing that he wont release the wallet then. Shows that they never cared about the project or the users. Would rather them walk out the door now then when they have all your btc :p Smiley

And @ EpyxZ instead of reading and reacting to a newbie post, why not either ask an INSANE team member or better still PM me

There is no need for :
So hes not releasing wallet because he really didnt care about this community
Shows that they never cared about the project or the users
Would rather them walk out the door now then when they have all your btc

Right time for a can of Natch now Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:55:05 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 08:36:33 PM by EpyxZ

This has mostly been explained and technically chrunk was never the dev. Please ensure your facts are correct in future, thanks Smiley

I did not give any facts. that is evident by the ? at the end of the sentence. Simply saying crunk was never a dev would have been a great answer. I had no facts only questions. The response that he was never a dev would have clearly nullified the rest of my post.
Well I will let you guys do your thing and exit left. Like I said maybe just an answer instead of an outline (and an outline that clearly turns a ? into a statement). Anyways good luck with the coin. Wish whoever the dev team is good luck. happy holidays.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:45:52 AM

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

I see. Thank you very much. I also notice faucets now have so many bot checks noone visits anymore and it is not worth it. The twitter promotion is more reasonable better paying and better for your coin so its better for all.
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:50:43 AM

buy some insane before to the  moon in xmas days
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:52:28 AM

yeah i hope so, i have 100k insane in my wallet Grin
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:20:46 AM

yeah i hope so, i have 100k insane in my wallet Grin

Hold on to them tightly.

The POS/POW phase of INSANE ends this weekend and will be pure POS after that.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:22:03 AM

INSANE Team is a team.  Bittzy78 is only one person and so is notnormals as well as crunck.  But together, they can do so much.  

I believe in the INSANE Team.  I believe that INSANE will always be a good coin for trading as long as the team stays together.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
notnormals

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:48:53 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 09:17:37 AM by notnormals

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts INSANE!

Live chat support is now available on-site to INSANE users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with INSANE, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Please use with caution, this is most likely a ponzi, you may see a return on your coins, but I get the feeling that is unlikely.

This is not endorsed by insane and should only be used if you like taking huge risks.

Admin of Coinitrage.com please correct me if i am wrong, with a how and why response. Thank you....

Stay insane and try not to lose insane in insane ways Wink
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 09:20:51 AM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts INSANE!

Live chat support is now available on-site to INSANE users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with INSANE, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!

Please use with caution, this is most likely a ponzi, you may see a return on your coins, but I get the feeling that is unlikely.

This is not endorsed by insane and should only be used if you like taking huge risks.

Admin of Coinitrage.com please correct me if i am wrong, with a how and why response. Thank you....

Stay insane and try not to lose insane in insane ways Wink

I went ahead and deposited 8k Insane coins (the minimum) for their 20% for 10 days or something Ponzi plan. I am pretty sure that I will get most of it back and it might help advertise Insane a little bit. I do not recommend anyone else "investing" in a Ponzi such as this unless you can afford to lose the coins.

Stay INSANE!!!

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:50:34 PM

Finally we have an increase on Insane price and volume, considering that we are at block #13915, in less than 12 hours we have the switch to POS and that's probably will push the price and volume higher
Time to buy more and more Insane Cheesy
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 07:20:31 AM

Interesting read: http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/12/majority-of-alternative.html

"Majority of Alternative Cryptocurrencies Crash as Price of Bitcoin Hits $900; Ethereum Dumps 10%, Zcash Jumps by 23%:"

The interesting point of the whole thing is: we tend to monitor the price of altcoins in comparison to bitcoin, but this is a mistake. In two months bitcoin moved from $600 to over $900 per unit. I invite you to recalculate the value of your insane holdings as well as other coins in USD to see what the real value is now...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

In couple of years bitcoin up from 0 usd to 900 usd.Insane take a break or atom.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:52:37 PM

Got no answer for my question, that's bad advertising mate
notnormals

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 06:14:11 PM

Got no answer for my question, that's bad advertising mate

What was the question?
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:11:36 PM

Merry Christmas to the INSANE Team, INSANE community, INSANE traders, investors and enthusiasts and those who get MORE INSANE through promo and giveaways.

Jewel

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: