Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO]  (Read 17985 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:47:07 PM

so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...

I am not saying this is a scam ico, have no clue. Its honestly too soon to say that. I would expect anyone that does ICO and its successful would alteast take ico finish day off since they got some btc (Its a human thing to be excited) .

The part that is insane is it's almost a guarantee that 70% of everyone who lost on this ico will invest into the next ico. It's not the exchanges that need to change since they cannot weed out the scammers from legit people (and do you want an exchange to decide what coin is better than another? not me) . The crypto community is scatter brained and that it is more damaging to the crypto scene that good. Most new investors are completely NEW and have no idea what they are doing and listen to trollbox or almost worse the hype that is created in scam coin threads by pure idiots that are bag holders with there noses stuck up the dev's ass.

There is no solution to stopping the scammers except for people to not jump down every persons throat that raises a legit question about the coin or the developers intentions. The part that makes this such a fuckshow is that I could literally post an op with a newbie account that says. "HERES THE WALLET, THIS IS THE AGLO, HERES MY PREMINE GO" and you will still have 50 morons jump into the thread and praise the op asking when its going to be on an exchange and attack every person that raise a question about the legitimacy of the project.

So I guess in the end it's not the exchanges fault, It's not even the scammer dev's fault. It's the communities fault for not giving a rats ass and wanting the coin on an exchange because they mined a few coins of bullshit.

(I am not saying SHORTY dev is a scammer but the problem with shit ico's and scam coins is OUR problem and no one elses. If we continue to act singular and not as a whole the pnd & ico scams will continue)
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:50:26 PM

Everybody is happy when they make profit, everybody is mad when they lose money. Mate, let's talk about the people who bought at 25 and sold at 4, who's to blame? Yobit? Developers?
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:56:00 PM

Everybody is happy when they make profit, everybody is mad when they lose money. Mate, let's talk about the people who bought at 25 and sold at 4, who's to blame? Yobit? Developers?

I dont see it as yobits fault. Yes it sucks for some but hey. Everyone can't be a winner. Like I said its not yobit nor the dev's fault. It's people blindly investing into something they know nothing about (when people see the ico light up on yobit it spurs a buy frenzy since everyone is hoping to x10 on ico completion)

And sometimes its not even the community but just 1 asshole that has btc up his ass and wants to fuck a coin. Wouldn't be the first time a coin was intentionally tanked by a holder.

valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:56:06 PM

so many dumb ICOs for useless coins with nothing new. Either investors are dumb and devs of these coins are dumb, lol.

every coin is useless... remember the Blackcoin hype? nobody speak about Backcoin anymore... Remember the LISK hype? Nobody speak about LISK anymore. Remember the ZEC hype? In 2 months nobody will speak about ZEC anymore either.

You can say whatever you want, but currently there is only just one coin, and that is BTC.... unless you are saying ETH? then i would say, fork, fork ,fork...

Yes, but one thing I don't get, that is these coins stole so much money from "investors", and then just quietly disappear? no consequences? lol, really just a barbarian society here, whoever can cheat for money just get it? This is contrary to all the society we live...

I am not saying this is a scam ico, have no clue. Its honestly too soon to say that. I would expect anyone that does ICO and its successful would alteast take ico finish day off since they got some btc (Its a human thing to be excited) .

The part that is insane is it's almost a guarantee that 70% of everyone who lost on this ico will invest into the next ico. It's not the exchanges that need to change since they cannot weed out the scammers from legit people (and do you want an exchange to decide what coin is better than another? not me) . The crypto community is scatter brained and that it is more damaging to the crypto scene that good. Most new investors are completely NEW and have no idea what they are doing and listen to trollbox or almost worse the hype that is created in scam coin threads by pure idiots that are bag holders with there noses stuck up the dev's ass.

There is no solution to stopping the scammers except for people to not jump down every persons throat that raises a legit question about the coin or the developers intentions. The part that makes this such a fuckshow is that I could literally post an op with a newbie account that says. "HERES THE WALLET, THIS IS THE AGLO, HERES MY PREMINE GO" and you will still have 50 morons jump into the thread and praise the op asking when its going to be on an exchange and attack every person that raise a question about the legitimacy of the project.

So I guess in the end it's not the exchanges fault, It's not even the scammer dev's fault. It's the communities fault for not giving a rats ass and wanting the coin on an exchange because they mined a few coins of bullshit.

(I am not saying SHORTY dev is a scammer but the problem with shit ico's and scam coins is OUR problem and no one elses. If we continue to act singular and not as a whole the pnd & ico scams will continue)

Well I really doubt what you see those sells in exchanges are real. I know that some coins the devs or the dev team just buy themselves, creating an impression a lot people buying, but in fact they bought most, say 80%, then dragging in 20% innocent "investors". But these 20% is enough for them. Say they sell total 500 BTCs, 20%=100BTC, from thin air they get 100 BTC they will be very happy.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:56:35 PM

Who to blame that person that bought at 4 and was able to sell at 12 Wink It is always the same shit... people make money, everybody happy, people lose money, scam... i just said a example of a real impressive coin on the chat...

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/

Remember GAME was also scam.... now it is a 400 BAGGER...
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:58:27 PM

Some had a good ico day some bad. But I am ending my spam in the thread. Dev & SHO had a good day. Now lets just wait and see what he has in store for us Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:38:37 AM

I dont see it as yobits fault. Yes it sucks for some but hey. Everyone can't be a winner. Like I said its not yobit nor the dev's fault. It's people blindly investing into something they know nothing about (when people see the ico light up on yobit it spurs a buy frenzy since everyone is hoping to x10 on ico completion)

And sometimes its not even the community but just 1 asshole that has btc up his ass and wants to fuck a coin. Wouldn't be the first time a coin was intentionally tanked by a holder.

I invested because i thought the site backed up and approved the ico.  I plan to leave asap that  site. I don't recommend it.

Why? Yobit didn't do anything wrong.... some people really made good money x10 there investment.... and some people lost and now blame Yobit Cheesy unbelievable.
SmartPoker

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:42:18 AM

Are people still using vines. I thought that was a thing of the past like in 2014.
SmartPoker

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:45:06 AM

I dont really care if the ico is on yobit I just think vines and short video clips up to 8 second is a thing of the past.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:48:03 AM

SHORTY just being pumped Cheesy unbelievable.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:50:07 AM

I invested because i thought the site backed up and approved the ico.  I plan to leave asap that  site. I don't recommend it.

I wouldn't jump ship. This has not even been confirmed to be a scam. For all we know we got a HUGE accumulator right now getting them for dirt cheap and waiting to pump the coin and make bank later on. Like i said in my post even if this ends up being a scam you never want an exchange to tell you what you can and cant trade. It's up to the user to do some research and ask questions.
That being said. I am not a yobit paid shill! Yobit drops wallets in & out of maint at will, holds funds, tickets go days/weeks/months with no answer, dont add funds to ledger occasionally. But in the end almost 99.99% of the time resolve the situation even if it takes a year to get support to do anything. I have lost shit tons of BTC at yobit and made a an OMG amount of BTC at yobit also. Don't jump ship and blame someone else for the choice you made.
docker

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:51:06 AM

Shorty pumping right now on Yobit, wow mates I wish I had some more at 7 Sad
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:51:23 AM

hope you didnt drop you coin for cheap :p
docker

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:53:38 AM

I believe everybody is crying for no reason, nobody told them to dump at 4 sats. Stop fucking crying and act like men. All you want is instant profit and if you can't make it all you can do is cry and shit...

hope you didnt drop you coin for cheap :p

Still holding mate Smiley
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:54:01 AM

The worst part is some of the buyers did this before.

50k @ 25 BUY
50k @ 5-8 SELL
15k @ 19 BUY

docker

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:54:52 AM

The funny part and what im talking about is when its time most the same people who lost before will loose again :p be smart.

If the walls keep coming even 15 could be a good enter point
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:59:11 AM

Very nice. See this is the fun shit right here. Great recovery SHORTY. Lets make some money Smiley take it ez you guys. and MEGA props to our mystery trader Smiley
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:06:44 AM

Ppl in this tread, do you really think that you can sell to 10x buy support faster than trading bot? Do do you really think that you could get fast from 4x to 10x profit on this ICO? Do you really think that 70% ppl who buy Shorty sold it to 4x - 10x buy wall? Try to watch this on the part of and you will get a lot of positive emotions Grin
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:16:02 AM

pumped but the price is still below the price of ico Huh
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:27:13 AM

Buywall dissappeared within 1 second,wtf with this joke