Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Player vs Player] Blastabit.com [1st of April Release!, 50/50!, Dicing!]  (Read 3284 times)
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:15:18 AM

Registration and login has been finished, now just the game and other things to come Smiley
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 01:24:43 AM

Dicing has been implemented Smiley
StarBruck

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:12:29 PM

This seems like a cool site, good luck with it cruxxy.
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 02:12:33 AM

Thanks for the support Smiley
StarBruck

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:27:14 PM

Thanks for the support Smiley
No problem, cruxxy
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:26:47 AM

Deposits and withdrawals are now working! Smiley now all that's needed is the dicing and game to be bug free and stable along with a security test Smiley
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:24:36 PM

Deposits and withdrawals are now working! Smiley now all that's needed is the dicing and game to be bug free and stable along with a security test Smiley

This is really cool with timely update of activities going on the site in other to keep the community abreast of things happening over there. Hoping to see this updated regularly and even after launch and we can all make it happen over there... Good work @cruxxy...
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:46:57 PM

Good site and idea. It just makes me laugh when you say there is not house edge. Your house edge is the 1% withdraw fee.
Same as winning 0.99 on a 50/50 bet with 1 credit = 1.99 or you get 2 and withdraw 1.99 either way you get 1.99 form betting 1.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:03:30 PM

Good site and idea. It just makes me laugh when you say there is not house edge. Your house edge is the 1% withdraw fee.
Same as winning 0.99 on a 50/50 bet with 1 credit = 1.99 or you get 2 and withdraw 1.99 either way you get 1.99 form betting 1.
Technically, you are playing with no house edge. With a 1% edge, you'd be expected to lose 1% of your bet, every time. If you play 10 games with 1 BTC, with a house edge, you'd be expected to lose 0.1 BTC. With a withdraw fee, your expected value is 0 until you withdraw, but by then you should have made profit if you are withdrawing. You won't lose more over the long term.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
jamyr

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:54:26 PM

I want to be part of those who will beta test it. I tried to read each and every post in this thread and I think the bot-free community and provably fair system is the only big piece of log to be lifted to get this running.

Suggestion though, add a feature wherein we can be matched with the same player again. I don't like losing without giving a at least a single blow. Cheesy
Technically, you are playing with no house edge. With a 1% edge, you'd be expected to lose 1% of your bet, every time. If you play 10 games with 1 BTC, with a house edge, you'd be expected to lose 0.1 BTC. With a withdraw fee, your expected value is 0 until you withdraw, but by then you should have made profit if you are withdrawing. You won't lose more over the long term.

If you play 10games with 1 btc every game and lost 4 times but won 6 times, your profit would be 2btc less 0.01 for each win. So 1.94btc.

If you lose 6 times and win 4 times, youre loss will be 2btc plus 0.04

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 817

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:34:01 AM

This project will be a great one, how would you generate profit on this project? through ads and promotional spaces or boxes? You need at least one a pair of players in order to have a game right? so what if there is only one player he/she needs to wait until another one enters the game? You need to make a bot or hire a staff to play with your end users. You need to generate traffic in order to have enough player to play on your site. Wish you luck on the project. Merry Christmas.

BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:29:37 AM

This project will be a great one, how would you generate profit on this project? through ads and promotional spaces or boxes? You need at least one a pair of players in order to have a game right? so what if there is only one player he/she needs to wait until another one enters the game? You need to make a bot or hire a staff to play with your end users. You need to generate traffic in order to have enough player to play on your site. Wish you luck on the project. Merry Christmas.

For the battleships version 2 players will need to be online at once but as for the dicing version you dont need to be online for the bet to take place as you yourself will place a bet and anyone who sees said bet can accept it and once accepted the game will play out and when you login next you'll see the result Smiley
kongosplit

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

There are no links in your first post.

Ping them!

Cheers
Magisterek

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:59:32 AM

Website in construction

Realy? Why u write ads when site is broken
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:24:07 AM

Website in construction

Realy? Why u write ads when site is broken

Site is not broken, it is in development and will be up very soon for everyone to play Smiley
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

I want to be part of those who will beta test it. I tried to read each and every post in this thread and I think the bot-free community and provably fair system is the only big piece of log to be lifted to get this running.

Suggestion though, add a feature wherein we can be matched with the same player again. I don't like losing without giving a at least a single blow. Cheesy

If you play 10games with 1 btc every game and lost 4 times but won 6 times, your profit would be 2btc less 0.01 for each win. So 1.94btc.

If you lose 6 times and win 4 times, youre loss will be 2btc plus 0.04

You will be able to double up against a player you have just played against if the other player accepts, as for the house edge the dice or game itself does not have a house edge but if you were to withdraw 1% would be taken and its more than likely winners who will be withdrawing their btc most of the time as summarized by DarkStar above Smiley
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:59:21 AM

As for 50/50 what i was trying to get across to you is that you will always have a 50% chance of winning, As for skill i meant that there is a element of skill required in the game such as denomination Smiley

This line is nonsense.  If Player A has a 50% chance of winning and Player B has a 50% chance of winning, then there is 0% left for skill.  Either each player has a 50% chance of winning OR there is skill involved...there can't be both unless both players happen to have identical skill.
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 02:38:52 AM

As for 50/50 what i was trying to get across to you is that you will always have a 50% chance of winning, As for skill i meant that there is a element of skill required in the game such as denomination Smiley

This line is nonsense.  If Player A has a 50% chance of winning and Player B has a 50% chance of winning, then there is 0% left for skill.  Either each player has a 50% chance of winning OR there is skill involved...there can't be both unless both players happen to have identical skill.

There is always going to be an element of skill due to strategies that players will use?
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

There is always going to be an element of skill due to strategies that players will use?

If that is true, then it renders your previous statement ("you will always have a 50% chance of winning") untrue.
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

If that is true, then it renders your previous statement ("you will always have a 50% chance of winning") untrue.

It doesn't make my statement untrue its the same as if you were to play on a Dicing site where you have a 49% chance to win and you chose to use a strategy, That said strategy could be your own which took skill to come up with?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: