Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Financial Career Page  (Read 7147 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 03:57:19 AM

My Bitcoin Forum Resume / Business

BBS in Finance from UALR 2005, after 6 years I was disgusted with finance world, and am teaching / volunteering.  Bitcoin has inspired me to take the GMAT and enroll in a MBA program which I am currently preparing for.  Now am ready to have fun with this concept, its new and simple!  Just a Bitcoin Believer truly impressed with the potential for those who will never have social mobility in an inflationary fractional banking system, if you want to include me review below.

A Brief Career Background starting most recently includes:

Sustainable Agriculture and Commerce Volunteer

Construction Vocation Instructor

Occupy Wall Street Volunteer

CRM, VOIP software, Sales and Management, Integrator

Broker

Agriculture Manager / BeeKeeper and the bees kept me!

The chance we all have with Bitcoin to change the world for the better has allowed me to see a light at the end of the tunnel for our world, as ultimately economics rules peoples day to day requirements, once they have developed the basics of modern living.  3 + billion people don't even have the basic modern improvements of balanced diet, clean water, and equality.  With the right motivations and luck we can make a huge impact on so much of whats wrong in our world.  If this is a mutual feeling regarding Bitcoin's future, I want to work with yall to cause it!   
Google+ vleroybrown @ gmail.com
cell 206 395 5585
BTCitcoin BTCeliever

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 11:33:14 AM

My Bitcoin Forum Resume / Business

BBS in Finance from UALR 2005, after 6 years I was disgusted with finance world, and am teaching / volunteering.  Bitcoin has inspired me to take the GMAT and enroll in a MBA program which I am currently preparing for.  Now am ready to have fun with this concept, its new and simple!  Just a Bitcoin Believer truly impressed with the potential for those who will never have social mobility in an inflationary fractional banking system, if you want to include me review below.

A Brief Career Background starting most recently includes:

Sustainable Agriculture and Commerce Volunteer

Construction Vocation Instructor

Occupy Wall Street Volunteer

CRM, VOIP software, Sales and Management, Integrator

Broker

Agriculture Manager / BeeKeeper and the bees kept me!

The chance we all have with Bitcoin to change the world for the better has allowed me to see a light at the end of the tunnel for our world, as ultimately economics rules peoples day to day requirements, once they have developed the basics of modern living.  3 + billion people don't even have the basic modern improvements of balanced diet, clean water, and equality.  With the right motivations and luck we can make a huge impact on so much of whats wrong in our world.  If this is a mutual feeling regarding Bitcoin's future, I want to work with yall to cause it!   
Google+ vleroybrown @ gmail.com
cell 206 395 5585
BTCitcoin BTCeliever

See here. No need to reinvent the wheel.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:00:53 PM

Great initiative, but what are you looking for in regards to this community, what are the concrete things you want to achive ?
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:05:16 AM

Collaboration with those whose careers were started in or enlightened by some of the worst financial problems the world has ever seen.  The goal here is getting connected with the right opportunities from asset protection, sustainability and market solidarity of the CC alternative financial careers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: