Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any place to gamble IF the Mayweather vs McGregor fight will happen?  (Read 6759 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:45:15 PM

So what will he do to Conor? Defend his way to victory? That is funny.

There are rumors that Floyd Mayweather has been swindled for a lot of money that is why he wants this fight. Michael Bisping who was in Las Vegas was asking around about this boxing match and he got some news about Floyd's situation.
Just like the Manny fight,Floyd Gayweather would this one too and not to mention but Gregor will get doubled of what Gayweather gets.If it still happens,match would be fixed by the managers as it will be more of a money thing rather an actual fight between the two champs.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:21:13 AM

@Patatas. I finally see you have seen beyond all the hype. Also get this, they will also try to create a controversy for the fight one way or another. You know what the result of that will be? Another opportunity to make them fight again so the promoters and everyone else involved can make money again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:17:31 AM

@Patatas. I finally see you have seen beyond all the hype. Also get this, they will also try to create a controversy for the fight one way or another. You know what the result of that will be? Another opportunity to make them fight again so the promoters and everyone else involved can make money again.
that's the idea beyond, making this realistic so those beyond this will enjoy a lots of money coming from fans and gamblers as we knew that they just wanted to keep this fight to be push and take advantage of those who loves to see gayweather being crunch but like what happen to pacquaio it will just the promoters will win in the end.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:18:29 AM

I like Floyd Mayweather, he is a very good defensive fighter (or just a very good fighter in general). From what I remember on UFC, Conor McGregor is just some guy who recently won a championship belt and thinks that he's on some next level stuff.
The weird thing is that Conor McGregor is a younger guy trying to fight an old guy that's been through some stuff in and even outside the ring. The whole fact that Floyd Mayweather is even trying to get a fight contract is pretty childish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

One hash will let you bet on anything there. Cheesy
So I would try that site if you are still wondering when they actually do start and commit to a match or not
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

I like Floyd Mayweather, he is a very good defensive fighter (or just a very good fighter in general). From what I remember on UFC, Conor McGregor is just some guy who recently won a championship belt and thinks that he's on some next level stuff.
The weird thing is that Conor McGregor is a younger guy trying to fight an old guy that's been through some stuff in and even outside the ring. The whole fact that Floyd Mayweather is even trying to get a fight contract is pretty childish.
There is nothing childish here,there is big money to be made with a fight like this and Conor Mcgregor is the top draw in MMA history and Floyd Mayweather is the top draw in boxing and if they collide there is millions to be made and both will be multi millionaires if the fight came to fruition and so this fight is all about money and i am sure it will happen pretty soon as even Dana White recently said it could happen contrary to his earlier statements.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

that's the idea beyond, making this realistic so those beyond this will enjoy a lots of money coming from fans and gamblers as we knew that they just wanted to keep this fight to be push and take advantage of those who loves to see gayweather being crunch but like what happen to pacquaio it will just the promoters will win in the end.

I want to see Conor McGregor crack a powerful straight across Floyd's chin and knock him out for the first time in his life. That will be something historic in boxing and it took an MMA fighter to do it. The I hope every fan of fighting sports will start looking into MMA.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

I want to see Conor McGregor crack a powerful straight across Floyd's chin and knock him out for the first time in his life. That will be something historic in boxing and it took an MMA fighter to do it. The I hope every fan of fighting sports will start looking into MMA.

He would need to get really lucky, if he does that it will be in the first rounds I think. If he leaves floyd do his thing, it will be 7 easy rounds in a row for floyd. Connor will gas out, he is not used to 12 rounds.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

Conor Mcgregor is a dead man walking in a boxing against the one and only Floyd Mayweather jr. Conor McGregor is delusional if he thinks he has realistic chances at winning.

His only way out is a lucky left had in Mayweather's chin during the first 1 or 2 rounds before Mayweather analyzes McGregor movements.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

Conor Mcgregor is a dead man walking in a boxing against the one and only Floyd Mayweather jr. Conor McGregor is delusional if he thinks he has realistic chances at winning.

His only way out is a lucky left had in Mayweather's chin during the first 1 or 2 rounds before Mayweather analyzes McGregor movements.

As I have said, this is a easy fight for Mayweather, I agree with you he will never has a chance against Mayweather. And I doubt he can land a lucky left on Floyd, even Manny who is faster that Connor wasn't able to land a good left on Floyd's chin. In paper this is a good fight, but in the ring this is Mayweather's world and Connor can't touch him.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:52:37 PM

One hash will let you bet on anything there. Cheesy
So I would try that site if you are still wondering when they actually do start and commit to a match or not
Are they still allowing us to wage a bet on this match because it is quite certain that the fight will happen as both parties knows how much money they can make with this spectacle and even the UFC will allow this match to happen. I really hope it will be a knock out and Mayweather will win the match.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

As I have said, this is a easy fight for Mayweather, I agree with you he will never has a chance against Mayweather. And I doubt he can land a lucky left on Floyd, even Manny who is faster that Connor wasn't able to land a good left on Floyd's chin. In paper this is a good fight, but in the ring this is Mayweather's world and Connor can't touch him.

This is very true. That is why after 1 or 2 rounds of trying, Conor will not know what to do. Floyd will also not do anything because he is a counter puncher. Since this is Floyd's world as you said why not teach Conor a lesson in boxing by attacking him?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

This ain't gonna happen Mayweather is a chicken he always want to fight him in the ring not in the ufc ring he wants a boxing compitition where there are no kicks and other things that use in ufc also Mayweather wants a unfair salary where he always wanted to take 60/40 even he lose or win but there are always a mafia happen.

Y U MAD AT ME
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

This ain't gonna happen Mayweather is a chicken he always want to fight him in the ring not in the ufc ring he wants a boxing compitition where there are no kicks and other things that use in ufc also Mayweather wants a unfair salary where he always wanted to take 60/40 even he lose or win but there are always a mafia happen.

Lol you are clueless. McGregor is the one that called Mayweather out to begin with. Mayweather is 40, he is not going to learn mixed martial arts just to fight this guy. McGregor wins most of his fights standing up, he is a striker, so the fight is more even.

Mayweather is a boxing legend, of course he is going to get the bigger paycheck.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

The fame whores.
This will not happen, it is just fame that they want and it is being bitten by people.
McGregor wants to be known to cover up his lost. Pfft. This two will not fight and McGregor is way to far to get the fight that he want. Mayweather won't risk his clean record just for him.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

The fame whores.
This will not happen, it is just fame that they want and it is being bitten by people.
McGregor wants to be known to cover up his lost. Pfft. This two will not fight and McGregor is way to far to get the fight that he want. Mayweather won't risk his clean record just for him.

Okay why don't we start a bet? thats what the thread is about. I would like to bet some BTC that the fight happens and McGregor and Mayweather fight, and that Mayweather wins by decision.

Recent video by McGregor claims they are very close to seal the fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geoubqr254c

Its happening.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

The fame whores.
In the eyes of Mayweather ,Conor is an amateur and never had a professional debut in boxing but he is making huge amount of money and a fight with him means he could earn almost half a billion in revenue and Mayweather has said that he is coming out of retirement just to face Conor Mcgregor,since this is a big money fight it might take some time to settle the scores as there will be many people trying to get a share from this event,what ever it is the match will happen.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

The fame whores.
In the eyes of Mayweather ,Conor is an amateur and never had a professional debut in boxing but he is making huge amount of money and a fight with him means he could earn almost half a billion in revenue and Mayweather has said that he is coming out of retirement just to face Conor Mcgregor,since this is a big money fight it might take some time to settle the scores as there will be many people trying to get a share from this event,what ever it is the match will happen.
It's obvious that Mayweather doesn't think Conor is a real treat, otherwise he wouldn't even consider the fight, but he is underrating him, Conor is a striker, he can get lucky in the first rounds so he must pay a lot of attention or he can get KOd.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 840

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:22:06 PM

The fame whores.
It's obvious that Mayweather doesn't think Conor is a real treat, otherwise he wouldn't even consider the fight, but he is underrating him, Conor is a striker, he can get lucky in the first rounds so he must pay a lot of attention or he can get KOd.

Maybe they are just finalizing the final split of the purse so negotiation is still on-going. But yes, Mayweather is pure genius inside the ring that not even Connor will hit him and win the fight. Of course there is always the element of luck here if he was able to hit Mayweather straight up maybe he can KO Floyd.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

@TravelMug. I speculate everything is ok behind the scenes if this fight is indeed going to happen. All they are doing no is some final touches of drama to make the audience more engaged. The next wise step for them to do is tell everyone that the fight will not happen anymore to get more attention. Then declare that it is finally really happenning  for real.