Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28680 times)
Foref1982

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:12:03 PM

I would withdraw all in fiat because I am operating in fiat at the moment. I love Bitcoin, but in investment, it always comes second to my fiat investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:27:22 PM

At the moment, I would probably choose to invest in Bitcoin, because from my point of view the market presents several favorable conditions for this, and many experts confirm that this may be a good decision in the current moment. Next I would consider other options like Bitcoin trading and the forex market.
antaja

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:58:18 AM

i will split it to 4
build mining rig
trade alts
hold it as bitcoin
to buy some coffee and snacks
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:26:30 AM

i will split it to 4
build mining rig
trade alts
hold it as bitcoin

If you use bitcoin and earn slowly but chill thats an absolute way on spliting you 40$ But if you want to earn more profit you can invest your 40$ on trading site , gambling site or ICO's of other futuristic alt coins
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:48:39 AM

i will split it to 4
build mining rig
trade alts
hold it as bitcoin

If you use bitcoin and earn slowly but chill thats an absolute way on spliting you 40$ But if you want to earn more profit you can invest your 40$ on trading site , gambling site or ICO's of other futuristic alt coins

I would rather choose tradings and ico's since that choices are the best option for us to earn money rather than any other site,program and etc, and we should not expect to earn more since 40$ is totally not a huge money to invest on, and we need to be carefull since temptation are everywhere and sometimes scammers/dangers are behiding on that one, so expect the worst before coming to any program.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:33:25 AM

I will do nothing with it and I am going to keep on saving that amount. Because it is going to be better if I will just simply let it grow on my bitcoin wallet. And upon waiting for the price increase to generate profit for that, then I will have some trading but I'm focused more for doing nothing but to hold all of that, monthly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:07:17 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

I know that trading is not always give profit and its risky too like gambling.So I will keep 40$ in my cold wallet because bitcoin price is increasing so much and I can be profited without any work.I won't keep whole 40$ in wallet, I will spend 20 for my daily activities and 20 in my wallet.
zero1ten

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

If I'll have that amyof bitcoin per day I will just save it because owning bitcoin is already an investment in itself considering the price trend and the potential for it to rise furthermore so it's really better to save it for now as well as for you to avoid being scammed and then sell it when you deem it is the right price for you to do so.
antaja

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:21:59 PM

i will split it to 4
build mining rig
trade alts
hold it as bitcoin

I would rather choose tradings and ico's since that choices are the best option for us to earn money rather than any other site,program and etc, and we should not expect to earn more since 40$ is totally not a huge money to invest on, and we need to be carefull since temptation are everywhere and sometimes scammers/dangers are behiding on that one, so expect the worst before coming to any program.
10$ per day is a decent amount to play with alts, on 30days it will be  300 anyway, with 300 we could also start to buy some mobo or graphic cards (but its still not easy to make an ROI at this time, consider it as a very long term investment)
i wont say anything about investing to an ICO, playing with alt market is easier IMO, its not easy to choose a good ICO, and usually ICO took months before its finished and finally launched, would be easier to buy it at the market after its available, giving money to ICO's means the money will be frozen for months, not too good for small fish, keep it as btc is a better option for me, it could be an extra ammo for trading alts or extra money to build rigs
its just my opinion anyway, no offfense
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:24:05 PM

i will split it to 4
build mining rig
trade alts
hold it as bitcoin

I do believe the op does have a mining rig, or has purchased some hash from cloud companies, i saw hashflawe with amazing promotion, im curious to know where the op is getting those income, because without a mining service, looks a bit impossible to achieve, but my only advice is save those into your wallet, or try to play bitcoin trades, altcoins are changing a lot soo might be too risky to try.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:04:24 PM

I would have invested a part of it in trading and a part of it would have been my savings because for me $40/day is really a big amount, so i would have accumulated a good enough capital first and then started trading alt coins with that and the other part would have been my savings for future.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

Bitcoin itself is a big investment then why should i go for other way of investing , instead of that i will start my own lending bitcoin business through which i can earn 10% on the loan with collateral and be happy with it.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:07:13 PM

I would never invest my 40$ if I am earning it in a day. I will just save it because 40$ a day is a big amount for me. No need to invest that amount its around 1200$ a month which is a great amount isn't it so why invest and risk? instead of saving it for later use.
But if you are still looking to invest then invest it in alts buying altcoin and sell it at the high price or invest with a good site but I guess there is no trusted website for investments.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:56:17 PM

Bitcoin itself is a big investment then why should i go for other way of investing , instead of that i will start my own lending bitcoin business through which i can earn 10% on the loan with collateral and be happy with it.

Lending is not the most profitable business. Most probably you'll lose more than gain anything in lending in the forums. I see a lot of lenders have defaulted clients and the collateral was bitcoin accounts. I think these accounts are worthless. Why should someone pay for another account? Also, this forum does not really ban it but it is frowned upon. I saw this lender Gunthar, I think, he just has the defaulted collateral red tagged by DT members and just leave the collateral. That means that he lost money there since he did not liquidate the collateral that covered the loan.

Maybe a good investment is just buy bitcoin itself. More reliable than anything else available.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:07:55 PM

I wont bother investing it because all investment over the internet is a form of one scam or the other and youre not even sure of getting any form of ROI. In likes of that, I will just keep it and wait till when the price increases then I cash out. Another way to go about it is if I am now conversant with Trading then I will go that route and make more money out of the 40$ initial investment.
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

extraordinary. if you can make $ 40 / day, I probably would build offline business. well, that is a lot of money. if I were you, I might be tempted to use the money for personal purposes.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:23:59 PM

Investing today doesnt really give you profit. You can switch to trading instead of investing. But $40 is a little bit too low. Try to increase it atleast $100. Then buy some altcoin and dump it when it pumps. It is better than investing your money into unknown site. You will be scammed if youre not careful.
That is better but without knowledge about it you can easily lose everything in an instant since trading is not an easy job especially if you are newbie in the altcoins markets.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:31:46 PM

I would spread it, buy some btc, altcoins, lend it out on poloniex and do some trades with altcoins. Also I like to invest in some promising ICO's.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:46:05 PM

Only trading is the best to invest if you have knowledge of starting a business online or website or blog that you can monetize your blog to earn passively  invest your earnings in blog for promoting and and to hire people to make an article that can help your website to rank fast.. but if you knowledge with that you can try trading which is common source of earnings here that almost many members are investing in trading but it needs knowledge in order to gain profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:56:16 PM

Buy altcoin is the best choice that can gives you best earnings every time the price is increase buy low and sell high.. but it is not 100% that you can earn there is still risk about invest in trading better to learn how to trade first and discover your own ways that can give you large profit.. just other people who are buying bitcoin for price and now the price is high..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: