Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28680 times)
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:06:16 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

i would invest them on cloud mining, i mean real cloud mining not hyipor ponzi schemes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

I would start with trading because of the fact that its easy and also very profitable with such amounts.

Trading is an option its maybe risky but I can see that its profitable and also worth the risks due to that of course.
but to generate profits from trading it will not be easy. you need to be familiar with the atmosphere of the market. if you're not used to it, you're just going to make the money that you have diminished in vain. well, with earnings of $ 40, you can hold it, and maybe make something bigger.
Holding is better but if someone have some knowledge about investment in trade then he can do trade with them he will be more profitable with this amount. For me it is a high income according to the economy of my country so I will save them for sometime and will start a profit.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:28:51 PM

i think investing play dice...
bitsler.com,freebitco.in
No, dice is not invest method it just gamble your money for hope to win and get the reward.
I will invest my part of salary to trustworthy and well-planed ICO project, or use it in real life for better return.

LOL! Gambling with that amount of money is not going to be worth it at all. Just think about that you are working very hard everyday and the profit that you are getting will be allocated to gambling, don't be sure with it. Better if you are going to secure that amount into more profitable things or you can invest to those gambling sites but not with playing.
Yes I don't recommend to play gambling you loss your bitcoin by playing it. So invest to the porfitable investment like be trader or trading its less risky than the other. Or invest to the gambling sites its help to grow your money or bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JamesColombia

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:55:43 AM

I would invest in something like trading or gambling just for the fun its not that its necessarily to invest it into something good right ?
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

I would invest in something like trading or gambling just for the fun its not that its necessarily to invest it into something good right ?

It was not asked if it should be something right, but it was obvious that the guy needs an idea on where to invest it and that means the OP needs some idea on how to earn more from his regular $40 earning each day. With that, I am sure that OP needs something that earns, so your first suggestion is good but the second which is gambling, that's off!

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:28:27 AM

maybe you are stated something wrong.  your op title states that you have an unlimited revenue source of $40 per day.  that means that you have $280 per week coming every single week that will never stop, that is the very definition of X$/day.  that is $14,600 per year for the rest of your life. my point is that there are plenty of investors on this forum that do much better than that, but there are also many that scrape in with less than $10 per day investment profit. 

whatever your magic source of $40/day is, simply continue your regular job and income and bank the $40 per day anywhere that is not volatile, saving accounts/checking whatever and make one or two larger investments per year.  i know that this is chicken feed revenue, but any source of X$/day that cannot be damaged is something to take advantage of.  even a dripping faucet constantly delivers water
morantis

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

It was not asked if it should be something right, but it was obvious that the guy needs an idea on where to invest it and that means the OP needs some idea on how to earn more from his regular $40 earning each day. With that, I am sure that OP needs something that earns, so your first suggestion is good but the second which is gambling, that's off!

I don't know there are people that are suggesting some investments just for fun. It would be fine if the money that will be invested is just going to be for fun too. Gambling for fun will surely ripped off your pants easily and that $40 will not even be enough if you drag yourself into addiction with it, trading would be better.

dividing the 280 per week into 28 ten dollar increments and buying low valued coins with each ten dollar set would end a month with an investment in 128 alt coins per month.  if these were bought at 1 sat each and even 1 per month goes crazy and sells at 10,000 sat, or even 1,000, then that would be a nice little investment.  there is actually work in this though, buying 30 coins per week is pretty easy, but checking the list will get harder and harder as the list grows and grows, for that reason i would keep all the work on one exchange and that way a simple login and peek at the wallet screen would show those that have the highest estimated btc value
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:35:06 AM

I don't know there are people that are suggesting some investments just for fun. It would be fine if the money that will be invested is just going to be for fun too. Gambling for fun will surely ripped off your pants easily and that $40 will not even be enough if you drag yourself into addiction with it, trading would be better.

I think, everyone is telling about the gambling, because they also know that $40 is not enough amount. But personally, i also don't suggest him, fun wise gambling is good, but investment wise, should chance the way. Also i agree with you, trading is better, because in trading, you can earn instead of gambling.
morantis

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

dividing the 280 per week into 28 ten dollar increments and buying low valued coins with each ten dollar set would end a month with an investment in 128 alt coins per month.  if these were bought at 1 sat each and even 1 per month goes crazy and sells at 10,000 sat, or even 1,000, then that would be a nice little investment.  there is actually work in this though, buying 30 coins per week is pretty easy, but checking the list will get harder and harder as the list grows and grows, for that reason i would keep all the work on one exchange and that way a simple login and peek at the wallet screen would show those that have the highest estimated btc value

Low valued coins will not guarantee profit better to say that choose the valuable coins which is preferably good if op has this amount of money. And buying a lot of coins is not going to be an easy task for him unless he used to sit in front of his computer and doesn't do other things that he might do. But I got your point that he will surely rake a lot of profit if he is going to follow your suggestion.

i agree with you from a seasoned investors point of view.  you and i can likely find 1-3 good coin investments per week and have a 50% success rate.  but, if someone without the eye for picking the coins wants to try, i would rather see them succeed through sheer numbers.  there is work, but the work requires very little knowledge and that steady playing and sifting through the coins, the wallets, the forums and such will start to build a knowledge base in the newer person through simple exposure.  not outright disagreeing with you, i do agree with your method, i just think that someone without experience will have better luck shooting a shotgun into a crowd than using a sniper rifle to pick out a single target
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

I think there's lots of things you can do with that income. If I were making that on the side (side of my job), I'd save half and use half. By use, I mean a wide amount. I can use it to pay for a gym membership, buy stuff from Amazon or invest in upcoming altcoins. In a way, those are all investments. You can invest in yourself and body through working out, etc.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:20:19 AM

I think there's lots of things you can do with that income. If I were making that on the side (side of my job), I'd save half and use half. By use, I mean a wide amount. I can use it to pay for a gym membership, buy stuff from Amazon or invest in upcoming altcoins. In a way, those are all investments. You can invest in yourself and body through working out, etc.

Take note, OP receive it daily, so probably in a month he is receiving approximately $800, and that's not a joke anymore, you can already use it to pay your condominium already or if you are simple, you can use it to buy stuffs that you can sell later on when you don't like it anymore...

You have a lot of choice if you would use that money in an investment in real life and not online... That could give you a good ROI if you pick a good business like food franchise....

Definitely investing in your health is good...  Smiley

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:21:59 AM

Take note, OP receive it daily, so probably in a month he is receiving approximately $800, and that's not a joke anymore, you can already use it to pay your condominium already or if you are simple, you can use it to buy stuffs that you can sell later on when you don't like it anymore...

You have a lot of choice if you would use that money in an investment in real life and not online... That could give you a good ROI if you pick a good business like food franchise....

Definitely investing in your health is good...  Smiley

Haha, I forgot to note that places beyond where I live are not as ridiculously overpriced... You're right, someone could live comfortably on 800$ a month depending on the situation and where they are located.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
morantis

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:28:40 AM

i wonder what the end result would be of an automated buy system.  every day $40 worth of bitcoins is purchases on the same exchange and left there.  from one day to the next that could buy x amount of coins that become worth X times 2 the next day.  after say a year, the price is going to be whatever it is, but your balance of bitcoins would have literally have been purchased at somewhere near the daily average each day.  i might try to run a 2016 simulation on something like $500 per day.  there were days that $500 bought 2 BTC and days when it bought half a BTC.  interested to see if the end result is close to the equivalent of buying the entire years worth at the years average
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:44:27 AM

I like your idea of investing in yourself, I appreciate it. But what will be the returns when we are getting older. Still, I could not ignore the value of going gym regularly. Having plan on half and half of our income will be a secure idea as it will prevent any drastic unwanted things.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

I like your idea of investing in yourself, I appreciate it. But what will be the returns when we are getting older. Still, I could not ignore the value of going gym regularly. Having plan on half and half of our income will be a secure idea as it will prevent any drastic unwanted things.

Lol, If you able to get 40$ a day, Just buy the bitcoins every day. I am sure if you buy every day like this with in a year. Your bitcoins will become double the value how much you buy for this now. Apart from this, if you are fine. You do gambling with the amount.
morantis

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

Lol, If you able to get 40$ a day, Just buy the bitcoins every day. I am sure if you buy every day like this with in a year. Your bitcoins will become double the value how much you buy for this now. Apart from this, if you are fine. You do gambling with the amount.

lol, that's what i was first saying.  i can think of many "investors" here and on the exchanges that would give anything for a $40 per day return on investment
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

I will gather 10 professional developers who are accustomed active in trade market to get the same profit as me. Surely their income is much larger than just $40/day, so the profit is only collected until all algorithms ready. After that, focus with team to create a new altcoin that can be traded in the market after ico.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:04:18 PM

$40 a day huh? I would buy stocks of companies you know aren't going away and etc of mutual funds like SCHB, SPY, or VOO .

Also every month spend $ 200 on Bitcoin and $40 on an altcoin gamble!

That is a bad suggestion to any person who ask for places of investment as in gambling a person often destroy his capital and then he remain poor and do not have any other thing to invest or to start his career from a new start.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:15:10 PM

If I have 40$ its could be very good for me as currently I have only 5$ to 7$ I will invest in forex and some will keep as its also good investment keeping bitcoins also giving good profit
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

Game Protect. We have cases with claims in the height of over US $1 million and if we succeed we will make $100,000s. Game Protect made it possible that claimants in the Full Flush Poker case have only to spend 1,5% of the possible amount to receive, while the chance to succeed is at least minimum around 25%. This is a good investment/income relation. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: