Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28680 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

The only things that comes from my mind is making a wise decision 40$ a day is big enough so i rather put 20$ to bitcoin wallet ,10$ to other investment and the other $10 into trading .
I agree 40$ income in a day is big enough that i cant decide if i should invest it to grow or just save it. maybe i will invest in bitcoin and good altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:49:56 AM

The only things that comes from my mind is making a wise decision 40$ a day is big enough so i rather put 20$ to bitcoin wallet ,10$ to other investment and the other $10 into trading .
I agree 40$ income in a day is big enough that i cant decide if i should invest it to grow or just save it. maybe i will invest in bitcoin and good altcoins.
I think that using some of that money to invest in Bitcoin could give good returns, and it would probably be an investment with better risk-reward ration than investing in altcoins, cloud mining or other very risky investments. However, if I had the opportunity to invest in some good alt, I would probably give it a try, but I would invest a small part of the capital for that purpose.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

$40 a day, comes out to approximately $1,240 a month.

If that was disposable income(money I didn't need to spend to survive) I would save until I could purchase a minimum of 1 acre of land(real estate investment).

With that 1 acre of land, I would work towards cutting my rent and food costs. Grow my own food, build a small house & eliminate electricity costs by switching to solar or wind energy.

With rent, food and electricity costs eliminated or reduced, that would provide a better platform to begin investing.

Most earnings are spent on food and rent. With those costs reduced it becomes much easier to afford entrepreneurship or starting a business.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

I think that using some of that money to invest in Bitcoin could give good returns, and it would probably be an investment with better risk-reward ration than investing in altcoins, cloud mining or other very risky investments. However, if I had the opportunity to invest in some good alt, I would probably give it a try, but I would invest a small part of the capital for that purpose.
Yes ,exactly how it is . Altcoin trading is quite hard for now as we saw if you observed that bitcoin price affects almost of the altcoins to dump so it is much better to invest in a good moving altcoins . Saving into bitcoin wallet $30 then $10 into some investments is a good idea who knows if you make it grow.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

Yes ,exactly how it is . Altcoin trading is quite hard for now as we saw if you observed that bitcoin price affects almost of the altcoins to dump so it is much better to invest in a good moving altcoins . Saving into bitcoin wallet $30 then $10 into some investments is a good idea who knows if you make it grow.
I would like to spend all of my money into trading altcoin if I had some decent skills in this field. Altcoin trading is very profitable if you know how to analyze and check the chart as well as read some news. I have a friend who has already obtained a lot of money from trading and with those money, he is able to raise his family and buy a house as well
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

Currently i would invest those ammount at raiblocks, since its an old coin and developer is back working on it to let the coin reach at once exchanges, the concept its amazing, proof or real human work, to earn this you must do captcha service, i would invest here.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:36:38 PM

Currently i would invest those ammount at raiblocks, since its an old coin and developer is back working on it to let the coin reach at once exchanges, the concept its amazing, proof or real human work, to earn this you must do captcha service, i would invest here.

how invest in raiblocks and how much return
you only buy mrai coin from raiblock or how, and where exchanger accepted trade mrai coin
raiblocks is open service and captcha solve, this mean captcha company same kolotibablo, megatyper and more or not
or only captcoin distribution coin only use input captcha(same with faucet)
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 10:41:20 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?

Maybe i want to invest in peer to peer lending.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

it is a remarkable thing. if I have accrued it. I would invest my money to create a business in the real world. other than that I was also going to invest in the trading world. I want two jobs so I would get backup income. everybody wants more revenue every day.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

There are not many options available at the moment where to invest your money, there are many HYIP but all of them are scams, so probably you could just buy bitcoin and hold for an increase in the price so you can sell seems like the best and lower risk alternative.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

There are not many options available at the moment where to invest your money, there are many HYIP but all of them are scams, so probably you could just buy bitcoin and hold for an increase in the price so you can sell seems like the best and lower risk alternative.

Yeah there are many scam and ponzi schemes around us. I will suggest you try btc trading in localbitcoins. Just set up an account in the lbc site and start with the low volume investment for a day. Make your trade low limit from 0.01 btc and value in fiat according to it. Sure it would help you do more trades with the different people.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:40:25 PM

There's a lot of ways to invest your money or simply use it as a capital at something. You just don't realize it. I don't consider HYIP sites as an investment site but purely a gamble because it's just as risky as playing dice games at a gambling site and you don't know what tomorrow holds for your so-called investment.

You can invest when you make your own business. This way, you'll have full access and full control of whatever's going to happen with your investment. It would depend solely on what you're doing to maintain that investment. Any investment that just lets you put money and doesn't make you committed to the business is a scam. But beware of investments like MLM that requires you to put money first before you can start earning. That's a scam even though it makes you committed to the business because if you don't, you'll never get back your pay-in.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

Sometimes investing in altcoins is pure gambling, but this is not always the case, as there are projects that actually try to solve real-world problems, and often such coins bring great potential to investors, especially when the project attempts to use Innovative solutions that few projects have tried before.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Sometimes investing in altcoins is pure gambling, but this is not always the case, as there are projects that actually try to solve real-world problems, and often such coins bring great potential to investors, especially when the project attempts to use Innovative solutions that few projects have tried before.

I'd says invesing in altcoins is almost always gambling.
With 40$ per day you should just stay to the coins.. this will give you the highest return in long term.
Of course you could start trading, but this involves work.. Sitting on your Coins will (probably) get you the highest
Return with the lowest effort.

buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
you can gamble or invest to any cryptocurrency better to bitcoin on my mind

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

I will open a lending service on lending section of this forum.I know 40$ is little for this service.But I think it will grow up quickly and I will be able to make some good profit from this.And obviously,I won't give loan without sufficient collateral rather I will fill loan to trusted people only.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:22:50 PM

I will open a lending service on lending section of this forum.I know 40$ is little for this service.But I think it will grow up quickly and I will be able to make some good profit from this.And obviously,I won't give loan without sufficient collateral rather I will fill loan to trusted people only.
Lending is a good idea to scale up your money but its still risky.. and i think almost all ways had risky.
So for me i think better to test and learn if you experience that you are making good profit in lending well better to stay..
But if you are losing in lending due to some people are not paying and their collateral is not enough to cover your loses i think better to stop it and find other way to grow your money.. since he had $40/day so i think business is much better he can not make stable income daily but there is a possible that you can earn and get more profit.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 04:58:14 PM

I'd invest in an ETF probably a world index.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

you can gamble or invest to any cryptocurrency better to bitcoin on my mind

Gambling on a daily basis is not going to help because that can kill your savings and gambling is not going to be a good way to invest unless you are going to invest into their bankroll.

Though the profit and percentage of profit is not that high but still when you will save your $40 there on a daily basis, the percentage is going to increase.

MonkeyManofLife

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:36:07 PM

I would save the bitcoin and than once I found something really good I would deposit it all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: