Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you invest if you had 40$/day ?  (Read 28680 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

I will invest it to open a online shop using my 40$ profit every day. I will save my one month earnings to launch my own shop online. 30 x40=1200 ,enough to start a new business

If your country is not completely developed than 1200$ is a really good investment for offline business because USD will be the much higher rate in those countries. So you can start whatever business is profitable for you, but be careful in choosing the best business it should give you long term income.

I am interested to invest one Bitcoin to get 40$ daily profit but my friend, can you tell me any idea or option which gives this much amount of profit ?

I have seen everyone advising here but not giving a special site or safe place to invest and then get real profits.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loposki

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Save $30, invest $10 in sports gambling. With the right knowledge and research, you can increase that $10 to $300 in a month... ofcourse there's always a probability that you lose all the $10.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:06:17 AM

Save $30, invest $10 in sports gambling. With the right knowledge and research, you can increase that $10 to $300 in a month... ofcourse there's always a probability that you lose all the $10.

If I have to invest my money, I'll make sure that I am investing in a business that will give me a ROI. investing in gambling is risky, there is nothing sure in it. $40 a day is big enough and if it is from OP's job, I think OP should just save it or engage in business by himself and not to invest it to any one who offers him something. It is safer that way, only that it will require attention.

nellz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

I will invest it on altcoin. Do research wait n sell when the prize go up do it again n again.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
Well i will definitely invest it in a legit investment site. I will invest it to trade altcoin, i dont want to put my 40$ income in a risk situation like investing on ponzi/hyip or cloud mining.

very precisely, because with investment in a proven site will be much more favorable compared to sites that have not been proven to be so. Now also many reputable sites and legit, so we don't have to worry about the funds that we have. So, ponzi and Hyip game or system is very prone and dangerous for all. If there is a relative or a friend of yours who is still playing in that system will be better you explain it

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:08:33 AM

For 40$/a day you could probably invest in many altcoins without having to worry much about losing too much. You will always have a steady income and if you invest cautiously, you can make a good amount of money. Plus if you lose 40$, it won't mean too much to you because you'll make that back the next day.

Investing in many altcoins just lead to losses. If you only see 2 or 3 coins that have potential at the moment, then why would you invest in many altcoins? It would be much better if you invest a lot of money on those 2-3 coins rather investing small dividends of your total money into different altcoins. When you have invested in too many altcoins, even when one of them gave you profit, it will be cancelled out by the ones that gave you losses.

Although you can make another $40 the next day, you shouldn't be so carefree about investing. Money is still money and you're not going to live forever. If you carry on the "nevermind, I'll make another $40 tomorrow anyway", it will never change and you will continuously lose money.
Well said , Many altcoins will only make your mind crazy to watch out their price although its not totally hassle to watch about 5 or more altcoin movements a day but it is something difficult if you aren't sure if it has a potential .I got your point that its maximizing the profit even you have 40$ tomorrow .Its a big deal if you don't mind about losing it everyday.
Investment will be non sense without worrying to lose 40$ ,you better play on gambling sites rather than trading imo.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
AceKnight

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:13:57 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment, i'd just sit back and relax and watch my money grow day by day Cheesy

aloneout

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:31:45 AM

Yeah, that is certainly true. But keep in mind that gambling is a dangerous place and that could give you a loss when not able to play the right way. You need to know all the need of a gambling strategies and gambling if you don't use with the strategy only then will give disadvantages to you. Greed and self control is the main thing, never greedy otherwise it would all be ruined

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 07:57:12 AM

Imagine you had a daily income of 40$ each day in bitcoin, what would do with them and where would you invest them ?
Well i will definitely invest it in a legit investment site. I will invest it to trade altcoin, i dont want to put my 40$ income in a risk situation like investing on ponzi/hyip or cloud mining.

very precisely, because with investment in a proven site will be much more favorable compared to sites that have not been proven to be so. Now also many reputable sites and legit, so we don't have to worry about the funds that we have. So, ponzi and Hyip game or system is very prone and dangerous for all. If there is a relative or a friend of yours who is still playing in that system will be better you explain it

I love to take risks, I invest a few dollars for some HYIP programs and ponzi (not recommended for you), of course with a very strong consideration when I started. Evident from several sites there are proven durable and pay $20 daily even though there are many scam sites, $40 daily if you want to play directly in poloniex every day.
momochang

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment, i'd just sit back and relax and watch my money grow day by day Cheesy

I will do the same and I will just wait for the price of bitcoin to keep on increasing.
That's a real investment with that $40/day.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

If i would earn 40$/day on bitcoins i will probably invest it all in trading.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:17:59 PM

If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:49:52 AM

If i get 40$ bitcoin every month, at first may be i'll hold all of it for several times. I do that because this is time when bitcoin's price relative going to high. For me better to collect it until enough amount while creating plan to trade it.

Slow down and read the thread. It's 40$ a day not every month.

I will go for gambling and try to make quick money from it and who knows if luck comes in my support then I can even make $400 out of it in a single day and if it really happens then I will invest those winnings into altcoins to make profits in future and it will also decrease the risk of loosing.

This is the thing about gambling that makes people hooked. It gives us the illusion that we can do anything in this world "if we could just make quick money from gambling." In reality, you'll try and try to earn money from gambling but you'll never win.

Just looking at your post, your thinking has snowballed from "trying" to make money from gambling to trading altcoins using $400 that you've made from gambling. You haven't even placed a bet, but you already have fantasized what are you going to do with the money that you'll win someday.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Trading is always a good place to invest your money as it will make your coins grow in long run which may not be possible with gambling and it will take all your money away from you so its good to put them in trading and start doing small trades.

Invest in altcoins will low price and whose volume can go higher in future but its very hard to predict which will be the right coin to invest so before investing do a good research and hopefully you will be making some good profits in future.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

After a little thought.

I've decided the best investment you could make.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

Improve your personal infrastructure.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

After a little thought.

Would be to reinvest into yourself. The compound interest is most effective when it's compounding one'self.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 04:56:54 PM

After a little thought.

I will divide and invest properly, 25% of the money i will invest in the gold and other 25% i will invest in the bitcoin. rest 50% in which i will keep some it in the bank and some other amount for my daily.
I would probably put a bit more than that into Bitcoin.  While gold is very good as a stable hold of value, Bitcoin's use as a currency means that it can be both a helpful asset which will rise over time and useful in your personal life.

In this case you would be reinvesting it into yourself as well - that's what great about Bitcoin, it doesn't stop you spending but it keeps you earning.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

I won't even going to this probably I had enough with this $40 a day and I don't going to gamble this amount for gambling everyday.

Since I'm a patient person I really don't intend to earn with fast money and I had enough bad experience gambling.

It's better to use this with trading rather than choosing the fastest way of losing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: