Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED  (Read 5343 times)
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:09:05 PM

Now I ain't done business with this man gravitate, but he got rep here an' I still'd buy somethin' from him if the time came.  Look like he screwed up some, but I don't see this as no scam.  The real scams be over in the lendin' section.  An' the ponzi one too.  This is jist carelessness an' he seem to be wantin' to make good, so. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:04:41 AM

I want to know when will Lauda take back her bad trust on Gravitate becuause its unjust for just making a mistake.

"There must be more to life than having everything."
bitenvy (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:31:54 AM

If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries. Do you still want me to arrange to peel these coins?
Well, you agreed to what Lauda said, whether a mistake or not is still the definition of a scam.  So... yeah.

Yes, I don't need it to be "live" on twitter or facebook.  Just record it (with a time stamp or relevant proof of date) where we can clearly see front of coin (#6 SRR) and private key, sweep both coin funds and put it on Youtube.  I just think both of these coins need to be peeled/redeemed/funds swept as they were the trouble of this whole situation. 
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:30:37 AM

If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries.
The intent doesn't have to be malicious for an action to be a scam, which is what this is (until resolved).

I want to know when will Lauda take back her bad trust on Gravitate becuause its unjust for just making a mistake.
That is your opinion, and frankly it doesn't carry much weight since you don't seem to understand web-of-trust.

Holy shill accounts, I'm stunned.  Roll Eyes
I've already mentioned a similar 'issues':

(we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment).
The majority of collectors aren't exactly the brightest people, nor does pitching in with more of these accounts change anything.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ellen Alemany

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:09:04 PM

If you want to call a mistake a scam no worries.
The intent doesn't have to be malicious for an action to be a scam, which is what this is (until resolved).

That is your opinion, and frankly it doesn't carry much weight since you don't seem to understand web-of-trust.

Holy shill accounts, I'm stunned.  Roll Eyes
I've already mentioned a similar 'issues':

(we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment).
The majority of collectors aren't exactly the brightest people, nor does pitching in with more of these accounts change anything.

You dont accidentally scam someone, you need intent in my opinion. Anyway, this bullshit has been going on too long. Im outty.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:44:35 PM

You dont accidentally scam someone, you need intent in my opinion. Anyway, this bullshit has been going on too long. Im outty.
No, you most certainly do not need any malicious intent. It's quite simple and there is no need to factor in any kind of intent: User A advertises product X with 5 Bitcoin and sells said product to user B under this pretense. User B later discovers that said item was never funded by user A and does not contain 5 Bitcoin. How exactly is this not a scam until rectified? An example of this would be Apple selling you an iPhone (under the pretense that it usually does), but actually you just received an empty shell without internal hardware. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Ellen Alemany

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:52:55 AM

No, you most certainly do not need any malicious intent. It's quite simple and there is no need to factor in any kind of intent: User A advertises product X with 5 Bitcoin and sells said product to user B under this pretense. User B later discovers that said item was never funded by user A and does not contain 5 Bitcoin. How exactly is this not a scam until rectified? An example of this would be Apple selling you an iPhone (under the pretense that it usually does), but actually you just received an empty shell without internal hardware. Roll Eyes

Calm down. Its a mistake, not a scam. Now if he fails to repay user B in a fair time frame then it becomes a scam. But the mistake alone is not basis for a scam. You need to have some sort of intent.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:28:49 PM

I read this whole thread (RIP 30 mins of my life), and I'll state my opinion. I know that no one cares but still. Gravitate has done everything right. He owned up to the mistake, refunded the parties who lost money, and was calm through the whole process. I'm pretty sure the user who recieved the unfunded coin recieved funds? And OP also sent bitenvy a two ounce silver coin I believe. MinerJones got his refund so he is fine. No one except the accused lost money here. I feel as is Lauda should remove her feedback, or at least change it to a nuetral.

Thanks I will post a video soon though I am just struggling to find the time at the monent. I will try do it this weekend. I don't mind the feedback really until it is cleared up. Bitenvy already left bad feedback and from all the problems he had I dont blame him at all. I just wish I didn't send him free coins now to say sorry but hey I would have felt too bad if I din't. We are all entitled to our own judgements Smiley

Video will follow ! I am not promising it will be anything like Stephen Spielberg but I will give it my best shot!

To peel or not to peel.
Ellen Alemany

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

I read this whole thread (RIP 30 mins of my life), and I'll state my opinion. I know that no one cares but still. Gravitate has done everything right. He owned up to the mistake, refunded the parties who lost money, and was calm through the whole process. I'm pretty sure the user who recieved the unfunded coin recieved funds? And OP also sent bitenvy a two ounce silver coin I believe. MinerJones got his refund so he is fine. No one except the accused lost money here. I feel as is Lauda should remove her feedback, or at least change it to a nuetral.

Thanks I will post a video soon though I am just struggling to find the time at the monent. I will try do it this weekend. I don't mind the feedback really until it is cleared up. Bitenvy already left bad feedback and from all the problems he had I dont blame him at all. I just wish I didn't send him free coins now to say sorry but hey I would have felt too bad if I din't. We are all entitled to our own judgements Smiley

Video will follow ! I am not promising it will be anything like Stephen Spielberg but I will give it my best shot!

At least try and make it Quintin Terintino styles.

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

Not quite as good a Quentin Tarantino but as you mentioned it I thought I would try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys. The private keys are:

Kwvp6Lq2bnVLurnFj4h4ZvcG8tfjGbgaAtVZwsWjHYv3yx43rps6

Kz6KFajpR92EMkcQRAevx163NVwcPW5hiuJSdNsQBi3sTVqM4StR

To peel or not to peel.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:29:27 PM

Not quite as good a Quentin Tarantino but as you mentioned it I thought I would try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys. The private keys are:

The privkeys are visible just fine, hurt to watch those beauties getting peeled but well....

Nice video with you n your son Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 08:32:27 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 09:39:17 PM by Lauda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys.
Yes, both private keys can be easily seen in the video. I have withdrawn my rating for now. I will wait for you and OP to respond to this.

In your video you claim that 'Silver Russian Roulette' series where all should be funded. However, the corresponding address to this key is: 13nv1eYRgK5gw7sMCo4xsUiZawXt6rehTc, which was never funded.

Update: The address checks out and appears to have been funded.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:56:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XOiqOfUpc I uploaded it in the highest quality I could so I hope you can see the private keys.
Yes, both private keys can be easily seen in the video. I have withdrawn my rating for now. I will wait for you and OP to respond to this.

In your video you claim that 'Silver Russian Roulette' series where all should be funded. However, the corresponding address to this key is: 13nv1eYRgK5gw7sMCo4xsUiZawXt6rehTc, which was never funded.

Unless I've made a mistake somewhere, this doesn't look good for you at all.

one sec I my have copied the wrong one...

To peel or not to peel.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

I double checked it by writing down the key from the video; besides the two minor mistakes that I've made (mistaking a '5' for an 'S', and 'uj' for a 'w'), the private key is the right now. This coin / address was never funded either, yet you have explicitly claimed in the very same video that all coins from that series should be funded.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

I double checked it by writing down the key from the video; besides the two minor mistakes that I've made (mistaking a '5' for an 'S', and 'uj' for a 'w'), the private key is the right now. This coin / address was never funded either, yet you have explicitly claimed in the very same video that all coins from that series should be funded.

I am not really sure here I redeamed both this afternoon look here:

BRR3
1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah

SRR3
1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm

I used the private keys from the coins my wife read them out to me. I dont know what to say?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:13:34 PM

I had to take pictures of the private keys to actually read them. You want me to post them?

To peel or not to peel.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:13:44 PM

Gravitate why you scam so much?
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

I dont know how your doing it but to make the coins I use a copy of www.bitaddress.org  to generate all the keys (obviously on an offline computer). Anyway if you go there and go to wallet details you get a different bitcoin address to what you wrote. And if you follow that address it was done this after noon. Maybe your doing it a different way or something. but if you try put the private keys in bitaddress it works.

To peel or not to peel.
Moritz30

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:32:54 PM

Gravitate was added to the Open Scammer DataBase now Wink https://osdb.pw/history.html
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:37:18 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 10:31:50 PM by Lauda

I dont know how your doing it but to make the coins I use a copy of www.bitaddress.org  to generate all the keys (obviously on an offline computer). Anyway if you go there and go to wallet details you get a different bitcoin address to what you wrote. And if you follow that address it was done this after noon. Maybe your doing it a different way or something. but if you try put the private keys in bitaddress it works.
I apologize for my mistake. I was looking at the 'Bitcoin Address' on the left side of the screen and not the compressed variant on the right side. I did mention the possibility of error though:

Unless I've made a mistake somewhere, this doesn't look good for you at all.
I'll retract this, since the address checks out and appears to have been funded.

I have imported the key into Bitcoin Core, and it checks out.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: