Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED  (Read 5343 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:50:13 AM

So bitenvy, what does he need to do to make you feel whole again?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:59:00 AM

#6 B RR                 

compressed                  bitcoin address
1EN66vah1crJktsJyFXskk9oFK2BkqyoTy          1KbvnJkYXRNntDyYh78YUMcG4Sd8mXNxd

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:10:41 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 04:22:43 PM by bitenvy

So bitenvy, what does he need to do to make you feel whole again?
I have already made a few requests which have not been followed through by gravitate.  

1)  Video in real-time of the redemption of the REAL SRR3 #6 (RED TEXT) AND BRR3 #6 (RED TEXT) that he "found" recently.  These two coins need to be redeemed NOT SOLD!  He needs to sweep these amounts away from the original coins that were "recently found".  He is attempting to sell/give these away to digicoinuser and chronicsky.  That's not fair to me.  Yes, I am no longer the owner any more, but it made me look bad in this situation because of this mistake.  

2)  Answer my above questions regarding any more mistakes on public/private keys.  He knows he can't because there are probably more mistakes.  Because his coins are full of "mistakes".  If I open any other coins and they are not funded or any of the public addresses or private keys are not matched properly.  This will be the end of the excuses and mistakes.

To me the brand is untrustworthy and don't think he can save it because of how I have been treated as a customer from my MANY coin purchases.  But, the above two request are a start.  This whole time I haven't asked for any compensation, and I still don't because I feel this is about the honesty of coin manufacturers and them owning up to their failures and not blaming others for their own demise.  I was a victim of the Coinographics scam in a big way.  And, after that, I learned not to stay quiet with funding issues, excuses, delays of funding, etc that mimic the Coinographics scam.  I'm not out to harm any manufacturer that makes a simple mistake.  I have had other coin makers make mistakes, and they have addressed them quickly, efficiently, and I am pleased.  It's not hard to do.  But, this is NOT a tale of one simple mistake, if you knew how many problems I had with gravitate and ordering his coins.  The biggest problem is this one.  When I bought a funded coin.  I go to resell TWO of his coins and they were BOTH found out to be unfunded.  This makes me look bad, appears as if I am a scammer because I am selling an unfunded coin!  And, this makes me not want to sell any more of his coins because I will be labeled a scammer if they are found to be unfunded AGAIN!  Gravitate was NOT the one to inform me.  This is a HUGE mistake on his part.  You don't create coins and make mistakes with funding of coins and wrong private/public keys! Period!    If any other coin maker did this, you would see the same accusation here about them.

EDIT:  Proving he knows the "BRR3 #6" (err, I mean BRR1 #6) coin public address just confirms he did wrong, it doesn't exonerate him like he wants everyone to believe.  This (to me) is not proof of anything other than he sent me the wrong BRR3 #6 as well and they are not funded.  What does this prove AFTER THE FACT?  To me nothing.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:23:02 AM

1)  Video in real-time of the redemption of the REAL SRR3 #6 (RED TEXT) AND BRR3 #6 (RED TEXT) that he "found" recently.

If he does this I can remove the red trust.  I'll wait for his legal team to contact me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:44:31 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2016, 07:20:53 PM by gravitate

Hi Vod,
I would like to explain a little more about the situation and illustrate it in an easier way to understand.
Here is an illustration of the series of coins I made. Basically bitenvy was sent RR1 set rather than RR3 set.

One thing I didn’t make clear was how you would tell the difference between the 3 sets. The way you can is by the text on the back of the coin. The text is exactly how illustrated above. Im the original thread I changed the color of the coins for sale to illustrate this and also I replied with this:

I would now like to analyse existing evidence that I have not tried to scam anyone and that this is just a mistake. I sold Series 1 coins to MinerJones and basically they didnt turn up, I refunded him and by accident sent them to bitenvy instead of the RR3 set.

EVIDENCE 1
MinerJones bought and paid for the RR1 pair. He did not receive them and I refunded him thinking I lost the coins. Proof is here:

EVIDENCE 2
I released the public kets of the RR3 pair which are here

Srr3
1QJANSJ8whtrwLuHVyi3dpUdTwczrvamUm
Brr3
1CaUkQTaUjDF58qo2fP3PTTV2yApQiBBah
You can see they are still both funded.

EVIDENCE 3

The coin that was received and opened by digicoinuser was not part of the released public keys
Actual public key was:
Private key is:  L1oEBAxDPAHLKoexoJuGfNMoM7Bwttvc7Tnz4BYWYTWss6kNvGAc and MATCHING public key is:  1iWE27m4WYDX4hZeyHSKPAuN4mcnKKLEJ

This is not listed in this release:

EVIDENCE 4

You can see here that I have taken a photo of (on the original for sale thread) #5 S RR – please note that this is in exactly the same format as the coin that digicoinuser found. It is not likely to be part of another series because if it was there would be zero way to identify between the coins. For a coin maker that’s not just a stupid mistake it’s a ridiculously stupid mistake.

EVIDENCE 5

Here are the REAL RRS3 coins that are still funded.

http://imgur.com/Auh4DKc

http://imgur.com/lGtutXi

http://imgur.com/6dmcqab

I would now like to ask who has been detrimentally effected here and what makes this a scam? It is my understanding someone must have lost monies to be scammed. But I will leave that up to your judgment.

Bitenvy – had a slight problem with the release of the escrow. Was not called a scammer. Has not lost any money or bitcoin.
Digicoinuser - had a slight problem with the release of the escrow. Was refunded the Bitcoin value
Chronisky – I will honour the value of the Bitcoin that he expected to be loaded on the coin.
MinerJones- Bought the coins bitenvy received accidentally. MJ was refunded the full purchase price.

I would like to apologies for this mistake of sending the coins out. Also as for peeling the Real SRR3 set well I don’t have the facilities to do it. I have a CAT android phone and the camera is not that great so you wouldn’t be able to read the private key anyway.
What I propose to do if you still think this issome sort of scam are these:

1.   Let chronisky peel his coin and he will have this address #6 B RR                  
compressed                                                   bitcoin address
1EN66vah1crJktsJyFXskk9oFK2BkqyoTy          1KbvnJkYXRNntDyYh78YUMcG4Sd8mXNxd
2.   As I don’t have the facilities here I am more than prepared to ship the coins to someone else to do this. I suggest I ask someone a favour to do this.

Vod I will await your decision on the matter and I will do what ever you want to prove this isn’t a scam.

Thanks,
Regards,

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:36:06 PM

Gravitate can’t even explain it clearly.  

First, SRR #2 COINS ARE NOT ALL funded.  All SRR1 and SRR2 are lottery coins.  Only one coin was supposed to be FULLY funded (non-lottery) and it was my coin.  That’s ironic because it really wasn't!  Why do I keep having to fix his mistakes?  Second, he shouldn’t segregate by colors if he can’t accurately describe what he is selling, print the right color on the correct coin and send the correct coin to the correct person.  But, he messed up on all of these for my coin.  There is also a SRR3 #6 THAT CLEARLY IDENTIFIES MY COIN.  So, you printed the WRONG NUMBER, IN THE WRONG COLOR, ON THE WRONG COIN, AND SUPPOSEDLY SENT IT TO THE WRONG PERSON.  It was NOT labeled just SRR #6 as you are leading everyone to believe. This image would have been useful before you sold the coins.   Roll Eyes  Everything has to be explained after your “mistakes”.  Why is that?   Lips sealed

I would now like to analyse existing evidence that I have not tried to scam anyone and that this is just a mistake. I sold Series 1 coins to MinerJones and basically they didnt turn up, I refunded him and by accident sent them to bitenvy instead of the RR3 set.

I'm really tired of re-hashing the same thing over and over again...A SERIOUS (funding) mistake that you made and someone else found.  This isn’t just an accidental sending of the wrong coin because ONLY ONE SRR coin was funded and the rest were NOT.  This is the problem you cannot seem to grasp!  If the entire series was unfunded or all lottery, I can understand.  That didn’t happen and I was the one affected!  How does a coin get sent to MinerJones that doesn’t turn up and then ALSO sent to me and/or sitting in your office??  Huh   Unless you made TWO OR THREE OF THE SAME COINS!  Hmmm….    Undecided  This is really all the proof I need to show that you are scamming.  And, your words are proving it.  

MinerJones bought and paid for the RR1 pair. He did not receive them and I refunded him thinking I lost the coins.

You admitted to losing them, now.  So, you lost the coins or you mailed the coins?  Which is it?  I thought they were sent?  Huh  :-/  But, then, the final story is they are magically on your desk waiting to be sent to Digicoinuser and chronicsky!  Of course!   LOL

So, answer me this, why didn’t you notice you had these coins in your office this whole time and fix the problem 2-3 months ago and ship me the correct coins BEFORE SOMEONE HAD TO PEEL OFF THE HOLOGRAM??  I believe the answer is they were never in your office and/or you created a new set in the last week.  And, if you did do this, then this proves you are keeping a copy of the private keys which should be ANOTHER RED FLAG because coin makers should ALWAYS DESTROY THE PRIVATE KEY ONCE THE COIN HAS BEEN MADE!!!  I want the funds swept on both coins.  But, all I am getting is more excuses.  

I would now like to ask who has been detrimentally effected here and what makes this a scam? It is my understanding someone must have lost monies to be scammed. But I will leave that up to your judgment.

Gravitate doesn’t know what the definition of scam is.  The official definition is “a fraudulent or deceptive act“. This was a HIGHLY DECEPTIVE act.  Who’s AFFECTED (not effected)?  Digicoin WAS affected.  Chronicsky WAS/IS affected.  I AM affected.  Possibly a lot more who have purchased your coins in the past because this accusation clearly shows there are inconsistencies, problems, errors, mistakes and deception with buying your coins.  Just look through some of your latest sales threads!  It seemed like everyone was having these problems.  This is an accusation that you deceived me!  Others can speak for themselves and maybe they don’t feel deceived or don’t want to bring it up publicly.  I am the bad guy reporting this.  And, all Microsoul coin holders probably aren’t happy with me.  I know this.  But, I’m doing what I feel is right.  I will be the bad guy if this brings to light a coin seller who is deceiving its customers.  And, you are (at the very least me).  This will be the last time I say this!  I bought the coin from you the coin was NOT funded.  I sold the coin, the buyer asked for a refund for the coin value (0.16BTC) that wasn’t on the coin because I advertised it as funded because I thought it was funded from YOU!  It was NOT funded.  This was NOT a “slight” problem as you see with this accusation.  The mistake would never have been discovered and you would still had the 0.16BTC and 0.083BTC if I hadn’t sold this coin.  That’s called deception all the way through and through.  And, now others see it too.

You can’t keep TRYING to fix the situation by throwing BTC at other people as a peace offering.  But, yet I am the one in the middle of this and you do nothing to appease me because you only care about your reputation.  That’s what is sad.  

THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS HIGHLY DECEPTIVE!!!

And, the reason for the accusation which doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon.  I am sorry if you don't agree.

I have thought of one more way I will take this accusation down.  I will not be removing the negative trust, it will stay!  Gravitate has the option to buy all of my remaining coins back so I don’t have the worry about any of my other coins that are not funded and any other seller blaming me for them not being funded.  But, I have a feeling I would have a problem with this as well as he would find some kind of excuse not to pay me out of spite (even with escrow).  

There have been questions ignored by gravitate which shows he will not do anything to get the scam accusation removed.  He will not put his reputation on the line with stating there are no more “mistakes” because he knows and I know there are.  

I’m just trying to protect others from a similar problem when they open their coin’s hologram in 3, 5, 10 years when bitcoin price is (hopefully) much, much higher than it is today.  It may not be a problem today because it is only $100 today.  It may be $1000 or $10,000 in 2020.  No one knows...

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:36:35 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 08:04:54 AM by gravitate

Hi again Vod,

For RR2 series it was not fully determined before the sales went on hold for these coins. I was going to sell them on ebay so gambling coins may not have fit on there and been removed or got me banned. So that was not conclusive at the time but I have not sold any as the sales are on hold.

For the 0.05 coin I sold to bitenvy I did replace it yes. I decided to make 1 of the coins text in red so one person had something different and potentially more collectable. when I replaced the coin with a new priivate key I for got to make the text red again. I offered to replace it again:

I sold 4 coins and made something like 40 pounds. Because I made this mistake I refunded 2 of them and only made 20 pounds profit and I lost the cost of the material of the coin etc (all costs associated with making these coins that were lost). I am the only  person who lost money because of this mistake. If I had wanted to mislead someone I could have sent MJ 2 more coins that have different private keys on. After all I fully knew he did not win. But I didn't I took the loss upon myself and I did not make any new coins to replace them with. I should be glad I didnt because surely that supports my case right now?

I didn't realise the mistake was made because I have been ill and I have left coins alone for a bit. If I had realised I could have organised it so I can then make profit as opposed to losing money - or at least got the money back I paid for the coins.

I don't know what questions I have ignored I am simply stating evidence available that helps towards you making a decision about if I scammed anyone here.

Because I have sent him coins he is not trying to insinuate all the coins I sold have funding issues. That is not fair. Not to me or anyone else who bought coins from me.

I have put coin making on hold due to my health and the pain killers I am taking. Tramadol really messes your head up and I have been on them in heavy doses since last Christmas.  When I realized it was effecting my coin making I stopped. I dint ask to be ill or intentionally  mislead anyone.  I am still here and I am still sorting out my mistakes.

Everyone who knows me personally knows what I am facing and would certainly frown against this tarnishing of my name.

Regards,

To peel or not to peel.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:19:30 AM

Why dont you pay the guy whats he's out and just apologize.

"There must be more to life than having everything."
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 08:22:44 AM

Everyone who knows me personally knows what I am facing and would certainly frown against this tarnishing of my name.
Don't appeal to emotion/pity (logical fallacy). I still don't see a potential resolution out of this dispute.

I'm not entirely sure what OP wants. They've made some demands, but it doesn't seem like gravitate will comply (e.g. video of peeling).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:36:00 AM

Don't appeal to emotion/pity (logical fallacy). I still don't see a potential resolution out of this dispute.

I'm not entirely sure what OP wants. They've made some demands, but it doesn't seem like gravitate will comply (e.g. video of peeling).

I will comply I just dont have the facilities. I can send them to someone who does if that is ok with everybody?
Or I could borrow a camera but how do I do it live? I mean the only way I can think of doing this is via facebook which is via a phone which means you cant see the private key anyway.

I could somehow film it next to a clock or a watch maybe? I dont know. Please tell me what is acceptable here.

I did pay everyone who is out apart from Chronisky but that is only because we haven't arranged it as yet.

To peel or not to peel.
bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:35:20 PM

Hi again Vod,

Why are you addressing Vod and not me?   Undecided

For the 0.05 coin I sold to bitenvy I did replace it yes. I decided to make 1 of the coins text in red so one person had something different and potentially more collectable. when I replaced the coin with a new priivate key I for got to make the text red again. I offered to replace it again:

Yes, I returned the gilded 'B' coin for quality issues (and the other pure silver coin to have a matching serial number set).  You replaced two of my coins (now with a different/higher number).  Then, you made another mistake and printed one of the coins in the wrong color.  I wasn't about to send it back again because of all the problems I had already with gravitate throughout this past year.  I thought the coin id color was supposed to be black, not red because that is what he stated on his sales page.  But, he was thinking it should be red and not black.  He didn't tell me why he wanted to print it in red (to be more collectible).  He just did it and kept it to himself.  Huh  But, regardless, he messed up ANOTHER coin.   Roll Eyes  

Because I made this mistake I refunded 2 of them and only made 20 pounds profit and I lost the cost of the material of the coin etc (all costs associated with making these coins that were lost). I am the only  person who lost money because of this mistake.

If this scam was not identified and exposing you, this would NOT BE TRUE!  You would have scammed me the 0.16BTC and 0.083BTC.  Of course, because it was exposed, no one got hurt and lost any money.  That's the way you are thinking about it.  No one got defrauded because SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES YOU found the coin you didn't fund.   Roll Eyes  How does anyone know there isn't one or more coins out there that has this same mistake?  I believe there is at least one more like my coin out there that is not funded because you made a mistake.  You claiming to be the victim in this all of this is just... Lips sealed !

I don't know what questions I have ignored I am simply stating evidence available that helps towards you making a decision about if I scammed anyone here.

Do I need to spoon feed everything to you?  Look up, this thread isn't that long (YET)!

Do you have confidence in your own coins?

So, if I peel all of my coin's hologram and the public address/private key is different than what I have been provided by you, will you own up that you are a scammer?  Or, make up a new story that you have my real coins at your office or you sent the wrong coins for the hundredth time, or I sent those coins to MinerJones and they were lost...?  

So is this coin really mine?  Or, did you accidentally ship this to someone else?  Or, maybe the BLACK coin ID is in your office?  Is it really funded?  I don't know anymore...   Huh

How does a coin get sent to MinerJones that doesn’t turn up and then ALSO sent to me and/or sitting in your office??  Huh

You admitted to losing them, now.  So, you lost the coins or you mailed the coins?  Which is it?  I thought they were sent?  Huh  :-/  But, then, the final story is they are magically on your desk...

So, answer me this, why didn’t you notice you had these coins in your office this whole time and fix the problem 2-3 months ago and ship me the correct coins BEFORE SOMEONE HAD TO PEEL OFF THE HOLOGRAM??

And, lastly, my statement/offer to resolve this:

Gravitate has the option to buy all of my remaining coins back so I don’t have the worry about any of my other coins that are not funded and any other seller blaming me for them not being funded.

Wow!  I didn't realize there were this many questions unanswered!  So, basically you are ignoring me.   Roll Eyes

Exactly...pity story!  I don't see a resolution either... But, peeling the hologram and sweeping the "real" coin (funds) is a START!  It is not the end.

It's not that simple Ellen.  He isn't even answering my questions and/or directing his replies towards me.  He thinks that addressing Vod he can get this resolved.   Undecided  Also, it's not JUST about the funds that were on these coins as much as about the trust of these coins now after the exposition.  Microsoul coins cannot be trusted (to be accurately funded) and gravitate cannot be trusted after showing that TWO coins were not funded whether by mistake or not.  Trust is earned.  And, it can be broken by one silly, mundane, or serious mistake.  In the bitcoin world, it is treating the private key with the utmost respect.  You mixed up the private keys.  This was it.  It's done!  It happened!  It's over.  I cannot trust ANY coins made by you now!  In the process you made me look bad by my sale to someone else when a coin was not funded at that time.  YOUR PROBLEM BECAME MY PROBLEM!  That's just not right...

I will comply I just dont have the facilities. I can send them to someone who does if that is ok with everybody?
Or I could borrow a camera but how do I do it live? I mean the only way I can think of doing this is via facebook which is via a phone which means you cant see the private key anyway.

I could somehow film it next to a clock or a watch maybe? I dont know. Please tell me what is acceptable here.
I must be able to see the public address and private keys clearly in a video.  

Here is my suggestion:  Someone who wanted to buy these Russian roulette coins that didn't for one reason or another.  I ran across a few names that were thinking of buying these coins:

Eodguy149
dumbchump
MRBONG411
TheNewAnon135246
aakashsangwan

If any of them volunteer to do the recording/peeling of the hologram can keep the coins.  

I did pay everyone who is out apart from Chronisky but that is only because we haven't arranged it as yet.

"Everyone" that was effected<sic>...     If you say so...  Roll Eyes
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:14:20 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 08:46:18 AM by gravitate

To send someone the coins and let them peel it and keep the value will cost me around 200 pounds. I have already lost money because of this mistake so I dont think that is very reasonable. This is a accusation. There is no funds to be recovered here (no body has lost money apart from me) but you are asking me to pay money to clear my name against  some allegations where  I have already provided evidence against it.  That is unreasonable. Since I have in the past given you free coins and also offered to fix all the mistakes I have made. It simply isnt fair. I already gave you a FREE 2 TROY OZ SILVER COIN[/font] for all the problems you had.

I do it myself I borrow a camera and film it in front of a watch with the date. Then you can see no time passes with the peeling.

I am addressing the moderators because they are the ones who will either remove the feedback or not. No funds are missing it is simply a scam accusation. I have nothing to give you. You are not missing any money of funds.

So I can borrow a camera and do it myself. But how do I make it authentic? Next to a watch is good enough?

I have been here for 3 years with a clean slate. There is no real evidence I have scammed anyone here.

What would be the point in me scamming myself? I am the only one who lost money here. After 3 years of a clean slate I put my whole reputation on the line to scam myself out of money? It makes no sense to me at all.

I am not giving away money right now so I will preffer to peel the stickers myself. Or at least ask someone to do it free for me.

If that is not ok with the moderators then I will disappear like the dirty little snake of a scammer I am and you win.  You will have single handedly ruined my reputation  and devalued all the coins I ever made out of nothing but spite. If thats what you want then you have a good chance of getting it because I dont have the energy for this anymore.

To peel or not to peel.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

I am addressing the moderators because they are the ones who will either remove the feedback or not. No funds are missing it is simply a scam accusation. I have nothing to give you. You are not missing any money of funds.
This has nothing to do with forum moderators, unless you are labeling default trust members as 'moderators' (which would be the first time that I've seen this).

To send someone the coins and let them peel it and keep the value will cost me around 200 pounds.
Why does the person have to keep the value? They can just as easily redeem it and send the funds back to you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:14:09 AM

I am not gonna spend many words on this (too much negative energy here) but I say this:

- gravitate made some mistakes in the past but solved all problems and never did hide from them
- gravitate is an honest guy and can be trusted,he has no intend to scam anybody
- gravitate is NO scammer
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:50:13 PM

I am not gonna spend many words on this (too much negative energy here) but I say this:

- gravitate made some mistakes in the past but solved all problems and never did hide from them
- gravitate is an honest guy and can be trusted,he has no intend to scam anybody

I agree.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

So just make an arrangement and pay it. Something fucked up, just make it right and everyone can be whole again

"There must be more to life than having everything."
MRBONG411

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:40:57 PM

I agree too.

bitenvy (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:12:20 PM

I see almost everyone is on gravitate’s side on this issue...   Roll Eyes

Why are you STILL NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS???  I will definitely not take this down if you keep evading my questions!

There is no real evidence I have scammed anyone here.

Wrong!

I am the only one who lost money here.

False!

There is no funds to be recovered here (no body has lost money apart from me)

Wrong again!  The coin funds that are on a coin that is in your possession that was supposed to be shipped to me, but wasn’t because you “lost”, “found” and “shipped”!  You don't see a problem with this?!?  I do!

Once again, it’s all about you!    Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Lips sealed

I will ask for the THIRD TIME

Why didn’t you correct this before someone else found out???  Why did you let these coins just sit around knowing they were my CORRECT coins???  

This is fraudulent when you do this!  I can’t get anywhere with someone who doesn’t understand this!  So, this scam looks like it is going nowhere!  If I had kept the coin that had 0BTC (that was supposed to have funds on it) and not sold, you are telling me that is not scamming anyone, and there would have been no lost funds?Huh  GTFO!   Angry   You are in possession of the private key (funds) that belong to me (originally).  How is this not scamming me???  The proof is in your hands!  If I sold an advertised funded coin to ANYONE that had ZERO funds on the coin and I had promised the coins were funded, but the funds/coins/private keys were in my possession still, I would be called out for this and labeled a scammer!  Why is this so hard to understand?  But, because you see everything is fine NOW with your rose colored glasses, there is no scam.  LOL    Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

I have been here for 3 years with a clean slate.

I don’t care if someone was here for 10 or 20 years, if they did something like this, it would be the same.  It is trust as I mentioned above.  I feel like a broken record on repeat....  If you make a serious mistake like this with funding or handling of private keys (KEEPING POSSESION OF FUNDS AND THE COIN).  That is all it takes to reverse it all.  One sale (lucky me!) with a coin that I received that wasn’t funded as agreed upon!  This was it!  Ask any other coin seller how careful they are about handling the private keys and making sure they are labeling and funding of their coins.  They don’t make this mistake.  It’s pretty obvious why.  It would destroy them and their business, too!  Why should it be different for you?

After 3 years of a clean slate I put my whole reputation on the line to scam myself out of money? It makes no sense to me at all.

You make no sense to me!!!

If that is not ok with the moderators then I will disappear like the dirty little snake of a scammer I am and you win.  You will have single handedly ruined my reputation  and devalued all the coins I ever made out of nothing but spite. If thats what you want then you have a good chance of getting it because I dont have the energy for this anymore.

There you go again, asking the “moderators”…   Undecided  You have options in front of you.  You decide what your do with your reputation.  To me, you already have.  You made this mistake, you aren't answering my questions and you are NOT seeing it from the same point of view as me!  You were already done with making coins anyways...
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:43:04 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 09:56:16 PM by defcon23

@wttbs:  + 1 !   i agree 300%

once again..
I agree too with MRBONG411

and yes ... one more time . Gravitate is an honest guy. why all this hate ?  i'm pretty sure he will find a way to proove all this noise for nothing is just bullshit..

Quote from: gravitate on December 14, 2016, 07:36:35 AM

Quote from: Lauda on December 14, 2016, 08:22:44 AMDon't appeal to emotion/pity (logical fallacy). I still don't see a potential resolution out of this dispute.
lauda .. waw.. we had touched the maximum in term of baseless here.. but nothing really surprising coming from you..

@Bitenvy: I'm pretty sure you & gravitate are not bad guys .. i'm 100% sure gravitate will find a way/solution to this problem. please, try to refrain a bit .. just PM him and try to have an adult discussion together's.

@gravitate : is it possible for you to post a periscope live streaming, showing you pealing this damn coin , to satisfied everybody ?

i would be happy to help you both to find a way to peaceful this problem , if this is still possible..
i kindly offer to mediate if you both accept it..

regards

edit:  @gravitate : ie: posting a live"persicope" stream , showing you pealing the coin , in adding in this thread, before, a live countdown for the exact hour of this streaming ) ..... just an idea...

and if this is possible , and satisfied both of you, : please , stay in peace until this live video..

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:22:01 AM

To summarize what I understood here:
Gravitate is supposed to sell coin X with Y BTC funded to bitenvy. Gravitate sells it as a funded coin. Bitenvy later sold the same coin to someone else, who discovered that it was funded with 0 BTC [1]. So either Gravitate sold coin X, but did not fund it or Gravitate sold the wrong coin (which was not funded either). Either way, if it was sold as funded, but was not, then this is the definition of a scam.

Whether or not the intent was malicious, is not something that I want to get into (we've had enough fanboys drop in their useless comment). The question is how to completely resolve the situation?

[1] - Correct me if I misunderstood something.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: