Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:19:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a noob create a coin  (Read 1241 times)
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:58:39 PM

Check this :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699319.0
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:48:40 AM

Don't you think we already have enough noobs making coins. Focus on good trading and leave the coin development to the professionals. That way no one gets hurt.

blockDoc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:10:22 AM

Hi,I want to create a cryptocurruncy for some specific niche but I have no technical knowledge or any knowhow on how to do it.
Will someone please post some easy to understand step by step guide on creating a crypto?
I would like to know every thing from requred budget to hardware requirements if any.

Get the knowledge first by learning C and QT, the decide on whether you would like to outsource the development or you would like to test you skills out and do it yourself
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:03:03 PM

Just remember that niche features require VERY niche coding. If you're not a coder yourself, you're gonna find that hard, as relying on someone else can be a bit of hassle. I remember hearing you have to spend somehting like $750 to actually make the coin, so no point in making a coin half-heartedly.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

I don't know if we need more cryptocurrencies for specific niches.
For me it is like missed idea, better support one crypto than divide your attention and resources to create altcoin people will barely touch.

everyone just want to scam these days. if you own a coin, its going to be easier for you to scam from newbies hopeful to earn few bucks when they see green lights of these coins.  this is exactly the reason newbies should just put their attention to tokens and coins that existed long before they have joined the cryptoworld.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

Hi,I want to create a cryptocurruncy for some specific niche but I have no technical knowledge or any knowhow on how to do it.
Will someone please post some easy to understand step by step guide on creating a crypto?
I would like to know every thing from requred budget to hardware requirements if any.

You need to do a little bit of research for yourself then leave more specific questions such as what language is used and what is github ? What is a commit ? Things like that. Can't be spoon fed you must do your part.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: