Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29833 times)
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

Everytime i won i usually save my capital and little bit of winnings so that i wont end up losing. Because i trained myself to have dicipline and dont let the greed overpower me. So my winnings is usually on my btc wallet for keeps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

If i win a huge amount in gambling maybe i grab my opportunity to finish my studies in school because im not graduated in a college degree and for the better future. I also help my family like financial problem because if we gambling again maybe thats the time  our money was loss and its better to save it or invest in buseness to earned some profit.

If i were in your situation dude i wouldn't even think about gambling. There are a lot of productive things you can do instead of gambling to achieve your goals. I even think that gambling is one of the worst things you can do if you have these set of goals
Indeed gambling will never help your financial get better.
You need another way i mean a legit one , such as a real business , or maybe in cryptoworld you can do mining.
There's nothing easy to make money, especially gambling, so i even doubt you will get your winning
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

Everytime i won i usually save my capital and little bit of winnings so that i wont end up losing. Because i trained myself to have dicipline and dont let the greed overpower me. So my winnings is usually on my btc wallet for keeps.

I do that also. It is wise to save the money won in gambling than to spend it. Sometimes, I spend a portion of it but only small amount and I spend it for important things.

It is very hard to win in gambling, I must admit that I have no luck when it comes in gambling that is why I have more losses than wins. So for me, winning in gambling is like winning in lottery the only difference is that I don't win big amount.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:52:29 PM

If I should win a huge amount, I would use it to complete my Education & also upgrade my skills since these are areas I'm poor at. Gambling doesn't make you rich until you hit a Jackpot Cheesy
I agree that gambling doesn’t make you rich unless you get the jackpot prize. If I won a huge amount of bitcoin I will save in my online wallet and keep it safe and secure. In addition to that, I would use it to sustain all my need in the near future and also I would help my family to provide all there need in their daily life.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:35:41 PM

If I should win a huge amount, I would use it to complete my Education & also upgrade my skills since these are areas I'm poor at. Gambling doesn't make you rich until you hit a Jackpot Cheesy
True that gambling doesn’t make you rich unless you get the jackpot. I think I would use it as my allowance and save it to sustain some my need in everyday life. Furthermore, I will store it in my wallet to keep it safe. Lastly, if I won a huge amount of bitcoin I will use it to make some gimmick with my friends and travel around the world.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

If i win a huge amount in gambling maybe i grab my opportunity to finish my studies in school because im not graduated in a college degree and for the better future. I also help my family like financial problem because if we gambling again maybe thats the time  our money was loss and its better to save it or invest in buseness to earned some profit.

If i were in your situation dude i wouldn't even think about gambling. There are a lot of productive things you can do instead of gambling to achieve your goals. I even think that gambling is one of the worst things you can do if you have these set of goals
Indeed gambling will never help your financial get better.
You need another way i mean a legit one , such as a real business , or maybe in cryptoworld you can do mining.
There's nothing easy to make money, especially gambling, so i even doubt you will get your winning
Mining isn't an option anymore. relying on gambling for education is not a good idea, one can take a loan as many do or learn via internet youtube,wikipedia,udemy can make you an able earner.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

I agree that gambling doesn’t make you rich unless you get the jackpot prize. If I won a huge amount of bitcoin I will save in my online wallet and keep it safe and secure. In addition to that, I would use it to sustain all my need in the near future and also I would help my family to provide all there need in their daily life.
I doubt about it , people who won huge amount in gambling tend to spend the money for spree or sonething ,
Or if you an addict you might will keep trying to continue to play ,
Until the huge winning turn to a hufe disappointing lost a lot of money ,
Gambling make you looks so fool no matter you win or lost it.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

This is the best way to keep your capital safe, You like to be safe, and this is amazing. because when your risked with your capital, It's mean that you are crazy, It's good to know that you can control yourself and don't let the greed overpower you.
Anyways, I am like you, I don't risk a lot when i do gambling because i hate too much to be looser.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

This is the best way to keep your capital safe, You like to be safe, and this is amazing. because when your risked with your capital, It's mean that you are crazy, It's good to know that you can control yourself and don't let the greed overpower you.
Anyways, I am like you, I don't risk a lot when i do gambling because i hate too much to be looser.

I have a fixed bankroll so whatever I win is transferred into my wallet while I keep playing with my bankroll unless I loose before I get my bankroll transferred back into my account. I've bought a camcorder with my winnings in the past and I've also paid for server space with it in the past.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

I have a fixed bankroll so whatever I win is transferred into my wallet while I keep playing with my bankroll unless I loose before I get my bankroll transferred back into my account. I've bought a camcorder with my winnings in the past and I've also paid for server space with it in the past.

Usually the gamblers will use their winning money to play gambling. And most of them are lost that money in the same game. But you guys are the really good saving amount and buying things what you need. Controling greediness is very tough, but you guys are controlling, that is good. I am also like you I will not fix any amount to play gambling, but whenever I start to win my bets after 5 or 6 wins, i will withdraw my winning amount and stop my play. But I never made a big profit ever. 
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:00:09 AM

Usually the gamblers will use their winning money to play gambling. And most of them are lost that money in the same game. But you guys are the really good saving amount and buying things what you need. Controling greediness is very tough, but you guys are controlling, that is good. I am also like you I will not fix any amount to play gambling, but whenever I start to win my bets after 5 or 6 wins, i will withdraw my winning amount and stop my play. But I never made a big profit ever. 

Little by little you won from gambled will enough for buy something one day, it's fine if you only got a little profit from gamble as long as you used your own money and happy by that. Only won a little amount would made someone not satisfied and made them going for another bet to increase their winning amount but unfortunately at the end the capital you had was gone due your greediness.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

True that gambling doesn’t make you rich unless you get the jackpot. I think I would use it as my allowance and save it to sustain some my need in everyday life. Furthermore, I will store it in my wallet to keep it safe. Lastly, if I won a huge amount of bitcoin I will use it to make some gimmick with my friends and travel around the world.
It's to have a lot of activities in life and gambling could be one of the best since you can get the fun and you have a chance to win.
However, if you focus your time in gambling, that is when you lose money, you should be smart, winning is not happening all the time
and in fact we lose more than we win, hence the fun should be our main goal.

STUDENTCOIN