Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29833 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

I gamble only with that bitcoins that my campaign pays to me, so I don't feel like I loose something big when I loose. Actually I invest only my time in all this and for me it's just fun. Last week I won 1 BTC on dice. In this current moment I'm going to a store to buy a boat to spend this summer more actively  Grin
Yes I won big money, but who counted how much I lost before this prize?! Couple times more for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

I don't know what I would do if I won a whole bunch of money, maybe I would purchase a new house or something.
better to buy something productive . so your money will not just stuck there but keep growing. human needs will never have a limit , so does you need an unlimited money soon or later to fulfill what you want. i just think that was not a good idea .

considering you will not always win the game then to build a new business beside gambling will be the best choice i think.

For me gambling is a business that is not entirely legitimate so the profit generated is "hot money", maybe you understand if viewed from religious side, I'm a rationalist and also religious, so I take the midpoint to spend gambling profits as soon as possible, Whatever we keep it, will still run out also for reasons that are not in accordance with what we planned.
to me i think most of the people spend their money back in gambling, as gambling is a game which tempt you to invest more and more and most of the people do not have control over their emotion therefore when most most of the people earn money in gambling so they invest it again and do not utilize their income.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

I don't know what I would do if I won a whole bunch of money, maybe I would purchase a new house or something.
better to buy something productive . so your money will not just stuck there but keep growing. human needs will never have a limit , so does you need an unlimited money soon or later to fulfill what you want. i just think that was not a good idea .

considering you will not always win the game then to build a new business beside gambling will be the best choice i think.

For me gambling is a business that is not entirely legitimate so the profit generated is "hot money", maybe you understand if viewed from religious side, I'm a rationalist and also religious, so I take the midpoint to spend gambling profits as soon as possible, Whatever we keep it, will still run out also for reasons that are not in accordance with what we planned.
to me i think most of the people spend their money back in gambling, as gambling is a game which tempt you to invest more and more and most of the people do not have control over their emotion therefore when most most of the people earn money in gambling so they invest it again and do not utilize their income.

I agree. Money won through gambling would most of the time find its way back to a gambler's bankroll. If you win a big amount, it can't be helped that it will cross your mind to try and duplicate what you've accomplished. There would be an amount for celebration sometimes but almost surely there will also be an amount to buy back in

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

I think that guy made a right decision with buying a house in the case of big win. The realty is just growing in it's price. That's because of the human population is also growing year by year an so, more and more people need a place to live. So I think that to buy a house could be the greatest idea and investment. 
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

Obviously, if I wanted to do something about a lot of money, I would try to invest it in something greater and better things that could offer income especially in the long run. You can do it via research or something. I would prefer investing in real life applications, maybe withdraw the amount of Bitcoin and in the long run, use it to invest in something greater. I hope I could do that, IF I WIN. Lol
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

Obviously, if I wanted to do something about a lot of money, I would try to invest it in something greater and better things that could offer income especially in the long run. You can do it via research or something. I would prefer investing in real life applications, maybe withdraw the amount of Bitcoin and in the long run, use it to invest in something greater. I hope I could do that, IF I WIN. Lol

I hope you win, so you could do the things that you could do so it would help you. I also would like to invest in things that would really give back with the amount that you plan to deposit. Trusting startup companies maybe a chance to have a great investment that could lead to a great profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:18:44 PM

In my personal experience once i win in any particular game of gambling i oftenly buy personal stuff which i can use in my daily lives i also try to save some so that if ever i have something important to spend on i have spair money which i can use. Also i will make sure with that winning money that the capital that i will be using if i gamble the next time.

Always, the most important thing when we earn money is to buy it for our daily needs. Our daily needs should take precedence, because they are more important than we want to be. And we will be more free to do anything on our money "if" we win in large numbers. But if we win in a number that is not too big, make sure we buy our daily needs first.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

I would definatively withdraw the vast majority of the winnings and use it to invest in something like a house, bitcoin or stocks.

Statistics are not in your favor, so if you win big, don't push it but take the winnings and use it to your advantage.
for me i agree with your idea mate if you win you must think wisely on how to use your winnings so instead of playing back and try your luck much better to invest it to something that might be profitable those two examples are good placing your money with the house or investing it even inside alt trading better to deal with this instead of losing it again.
Its really the best choice and a good move since you are securing already your profits and putting it into an investment is a wise idea and you realize already that we should not put again our money to gambling to win even more because that's already a sign of greediness which is really bad and might cause to lose those winnings again.
It is true that every game in gambling must have a trick that is right so that we are always lucky when winning in play, but if the big profits, the result of which we can be secure in advance preferably ahulu or invest more secure, because in the event of a defeat in gambling we would feel lost all but we could use a part we are safe to play gambling
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

When I won in gambling I usually keep the half (for trading purposes )and withdraw the half into FIAT(to buy some stuff). Sometimes I just keep some satoshis in gambling, when I my boredom strikes I got a balance to spend and to entertain myself. Keep in mind that gambling will not guarantee to give you daily income, there's a time that you lose for you to stop or choose to chase your losses.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

When I won in gambling I usually keep the half (for trading purposes )and withdraw the half into FIAT(to buy some stuff). Sometimes I just keep some satoshis in gambling, when I my boredom strikes I got a balance to spend and to entertain myself. Keep in mind that gambling will not guarantee to give you daily income, there's a time that you lose for you to stop or choose to chase your losses.
What amount do you usually win so you could do that for trading purposes or maybe in gambling also? It's really great to see that you buy things with the earnings, you could have bought things directly with bitcoin. Boredom could lead to further payments and expenses, no more savings lol.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

I just follow the bankroll system , in that daily i play for 0.01 btc in that i split that amt in various bets what ever the outcome is win or loss i dont exceed and even if won next day i start with same bankroll and balance be with my wallet. So like in long term ROI i am having good profit.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:52:31 PM

I gamble only with that bitcoins that my campaign pays to me, so I don't feel like I loose something big when I loose. Actually I invest only my time in all this and for me it's just fun. Last week I won 1 BTC on dice. In this current moment I'm going to a store to buy a boat to spend this summer more actively  Grin
Yes I won big money, but who counted how much I lost before this prize?! Couple times more for sure.
Damn that's a sweet win! are you sure you're going to buy a boat or are you going to rent it? 1 BTC is worth $1400 atm. Roll Eyes I like saving and buying goods with my win, i get discounts with bitcoin purchases so there one more reason to spend lol.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

I just follow the bankroll system , in that daily i play for 0.01 btc in that i split that amt in various bets what ever the outcome is win or loss i dont exceed and even if won next day i start with same bankroll and balance be with my wallet. So like in long term ROI i am having good profit.

I dont think that this is some kind of strategy. Im just saying that this looks completely like miney however I do use less bankroll. In the end I always lose everything in overall. The difference is that my winning would sustain my gambling habit a little bit longer than usual because I got bigger bankroll to start with
nethead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:38:47 PM

Whenever I win in gambling I withdraw my profits and either I spend them on my luxuries or else I invest them in different altcoins from where I can make regular profits at regular intervals keeping my initial capital intact for gambling.
Young_Croatian

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:16:43 PM

You shouldn't invest all your winnings at once, you should take 50 percent, and with rest you should gamble
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

You shouldn't invest all your winnings at once, you should take 50 percent, and with rest you should gamble
Why not? Maybe you should give some argument why he should invest only 50% and gamble with rest of money?

Whenever I win in gambling I withdraw my profits and either I spend them on my luxuries or else I invest them in different altcoins from where I can make regular profits at regular intervals keeping my initial capital intact for gambling.
It sounds like you are winning all the time which is very hard to believe. What do you do when you lose?
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:57:34 PM

Not a good idea i think if you gamble again the 50%  there is high possibility that you will lose that amount.. better to spend it or treat someone that we can feel that we win the profit..
because if you are just saving them tomorrow or next week you can be still gamble and use the money and trying your luck again not everytime that you can win you will lose it all back again..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:17:28 AM

Why not? If you just got a jackpot, it's meant to be invested in something or just splurge and buy anything you want. That's going to be worth of your trouble. It's good to be seeing the future in order to be wise in your decisions.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:24:48 AM

Why not? If you just got a jackpot, it's meant to be invested in something or just splurge and buy anything you want. That's going to be worth of your trouble. It's good to be seeing the future in order to be wise in your decisions.

He mean not to put all your eggs in one basket. Sometimes it is good to diversify even when you are investing in a gambling site that will give you profit in the long term. When one site is down, your investment should be safe if you diversify it instead of risking it all in just one place but of course it is your choice
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

He mean not to put all your eggs in one basket. Sometimes it is good to diversify even when you are investing in a gambling site that will give you profit in the long term. When one site is down, your investment should be safe if you diversify it instead of risking it all in just one place but of course it is your choice
I think that is the only risk when investing in gambling sites, in general gambling sites can make money if they can attract more gamblers because they have the house edge but always look on sites that has more to lose if they will ever stop their operation. Big sites are good to invest with because they will take care of their reputation to keep their business running and continue to make money, with their success you will also get a fair share based on your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: