Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29833 times)
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:18:28 PM

I'm going to invest 50% of my profit in bitcoin. I know my money needs to work so I need to have the assurance that I still own many of them in the next years or decades rather than spending them unwisely. It's the smartest move that I can think of.

Exactly, I will try to use atleadt half to invest in bitcoin mining and then keep the restvfir any eventualities. The path to Bitcoin investment is green and so if I could win that big I'd definitely be investing a part in Bitcoin.

It's a good move investing half of your winnings from gambling because this will be a good assurance that you are going to have growth your money in the future unless there are unexpected downfall in your investment. I also do this idea because i think winnings from gambling can be lost in an instant if we don't stop but for me if i reach my target winnings i withdraw it and send it directly to my investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

I'm going to invest 50% of my profit in bitcoin. I know my money needs to work so I need to have the assurance that I still own many of them in the next years or decades rather than spending them unwisely. It's the smartest move that I can think of.

Exactly, I will try to use atleadt half to invest in bitcoin mining and then keep the restvfir any eventualities. The path to Bitcoin investment is green and so if I could win that big I'd definitely be investing a part in Bitcoin.

It's a good move investing half of your winnings from gambling because this will be a good assurance that you are going to have growth your money in the future unless there are unexpected downfall in your investment. I also do this idea because i think winnings from gambling can be lost in an instant if we don't stop but for me if i reach my target winnings i withdraw it and send it directly to my investment.

It really depends on how much is your winning to be honest. What if you only won like 1mbtc in your bets. I guess the question is not as clear as it should be. The assumption of everyone here likely is that people won big time like 1btc+. But that is totally hard to imagine without betting the same amount of bitcoins. So if you won small, would you guys still answer the same?
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

I wouldn't gamble anymore with my funds anymore but if i get some free funds from somewhere or win something un usual i would gamble with it if i make any such profits with those i will most likely buy more coins and trade all the money or i will invest some in the bankroll of yolodice
to buy coins and trade it , yes it has been most people choice so far.

but i personally prefer to spend it somewhere to have more pleasure more than just get a winning and invest it. for example to get a new vehicle , go hangout at luxury place with your lovely wife/girlfriend and buy her something precious/memorable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 328

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?
Well it is very rare to gain profit in gambling however if they give me a opportunity to win then I will split my money into half. The first half will be stored or invest. While the other one will be continue to play or maybe I could use it to buy some altcoins to trade.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kompodd

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

Winnings can not make a person rich if he does not have the experience of managing big money, but in case of a big win I would try to open my own business in order to make constant profit.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

Winnings can not make a person rich if he does not have the experience of managing big money, but in case of a big win I would try to open my own business in order to make constant profit.
Winnings can make you rich specially if you do hit the jackpot but these money would really not last long if you dont really know on how to manage it and just like you said its much wiser to make some investment on those money you do won and dont tend to waste up those amounts on playing gambling again because for sure house will take it back from you.

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

Winnings can make you rich specially if you do hit the jackpot but these money would really not last long if you dont really know on how to manage it and just like you said its much wiser to make some investment on those money you do won and dont tend to waste up those amounts on playing gambling again because for sure house will take it back from you.
That's easy but being rich doesn't mean always having money, maybe it can be rich of knowledge because it cannot get from you, you own the knowledge that you have and can take advantage of it depends on what you need.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:00:49 AM

It can make him rich if he is winning big amount. The point of handling money is true about it and most of the gamblers when winning they are just adding that amount to their current bankroll. As for others they are buying the things that they want because they are thinking it's going to be once in a blue moon and it's good in their feeling to have a remembrance from their winning.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

I usually bet with whatever gains i obtain in BTC or other cryptos . I sometimes buy goods from amazone or Aliexpress whenever i need pieces gor my computer since i build my own pcs .
That’s nice if you are using your money in buying useful things from famous shopping sites. If I were at your place, I would have travelled with the profits I made with my crypto currencies especially bitcoins. Travelling is something that pleases you a lot and gives you peace of mind and soul.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

I will use the winnings i get today to play again for a later time. So as not to reduce bitcoin that i hold. Because basically, i'm gambling just to get rid from boredom.
That's great because if you aim more you will never realized to keep your winning and budget it for the upcoming session.
Winning is what we are aiming but we know it's not gonna happen every time we want to have it, there are times we lose and it's even more than the time we will win, so keeping or budgeting your money is very important in order for you to stay and enjoy longer.

Sooner or later he will lose all his money if he keeps gambling with his earnings. It's a good strategy to play and have fun without losing the initial money you had to risk to start playing, but it's not sustainable anyway... And when he loses all these winnings he will have to start again from zero, risking his initial money again until be able to play again with the gambling profit.
It's definitely an entertaining way to do it. You could play and just stay with whatever you have as long as you have control over what you're doing because if not, just like you said, you will lose all of your money and probably get emotional on it. It's hard.
This is a wise decision by the way that you have not taken a chance to play with your winnings instead you have gone for saving them besides for future use. I do believe that one should not try his luck over and over again especially in gambling and must wait for the right time to favor his future. Gamblers mostly don’t consider this fact and they try again and again losing all they have at the end of the day.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?
If I obtain or win a huge amount of profit through gambling, I will definitely spend it for investment or buy some altcoins. I won't gamble it gain because there's a chance or I should say that house will never let me win again and they will cheat inorder to retrieve your winnings. So I guess I will use it as a capital for my trading or something to gain more profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

Investing the money that a person has earned through different means is a wise idea. The best investment that one can make today is bitcoins. Life is all about ups and downs. Nothing is smooth in reality. Even the plainest surfaces produce friction. Therefore, one must stay calm during the downfall because patience is the companion of wisdom but I think gambling cannot give a lot of money.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

I usually bet with whatever gains i obtain in BTC or other cryptos . I sometimes buy goods from amazone or Aliexpress whenever i need pieces gor my computer since i build my own pcs .
That’s nice if you are using your money in buying useful things from famous shopping sites. If I were at your place, I would have travelled with the profits I made with my crypto currencies especially bitcoins. Travelling is something that pleases you a lot and gives you peace of mind and soul.

It's a wise way of spending your winnings. I did it also that I was able to save most of my winnings though there are times that I have lose and that's not a big deal to me because I control a very small amount of lose and I am limiting myself. I still have a lot of things to do with my winnings but as of now I need to save first it for something that I really wanted to buy and that's a new phone.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

I'll probably buy a new computer soon enough if my champions league predictions all goes right ! i have 1k euros now and i'm aiming for 1.8k , today was a great success since PSG won against Bayern Munich and Chelsea won it's game at the 94th minute so i won 200 euros out of those 2 games Cheesy .
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:36:13 AM

I'll probably buy a new computer soon enough if my champions league predictions all goes right ! i have 1k euros now and i'm aiming for 1.8k , today was a great success since PSG won against Bayern Munich and Chelsea won it's game at the 94th minute so i won 200 euros out of those 2 games Cheesy .

Just remember one thing gambling is very risky and if you plan to buy something then better don't bet all your savings. You should gamble only with the spare money, not with your savings which you keep aside to buy something. You were lucky to win those two matches if not then you would have lost more than 200$ from your current savings. Good luck to you and gamble carefully.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:34 AM

If that is going to be a huge price like let's say its 10 or 20 btc then I will definitely buy a new house and a brand new car. I will save the money left to invest in bitcoin.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

I'm always buying the profits that I'm making on gambling to the things that I want and not for my needs. The money that I'm making out of gambling is not really worth to be proud of. So, I'm just keeping it as a secret where I am getting some of my money because that would be from gambling if I got lucky to win something big.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Gaining thru gambling is a combination of strategy and luck. If you have the courage to risk more then the bigger is the probability that you will win and loss more. In my opinion perception on gambling depends on the person playing because there are those who play for the sake of having profit and there are those who play for entertainment, spending their idle time on something. If i have given the chance to win big in gambling i would not risk it all again in it. I will invest it in stocks or i will franchise a well known fast food chain for it has higher probability to make profit.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:03:49 AM

If that is going to be a huge price like let's say its 10 or 20 btc then I will definitely buy a new house and a brand new car. I will save the money left to invest in bitcoin.
Yeaaa make yourself as comfortable as possible , take the opportunity of your winning moment before it turned a loss later.
When you have spent it on something physical , you won't have a big regret in case you lost someday.
As you have something that you can sell it again , just hopefully you will never do that.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

The first things that I would do is to buy myself with the necessary things that I would need and use. Then I would also give some to my family and also use a part of my winnings to help fund the orphanage that I'm also supporting. Those are the things that I'm always thinking to do once I have won from anything be it from gambling, lottery or just some raffle.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: