Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272297 times)
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:45:52 AM

It is perfect time to take a break and stay away from market activities to not have stress. Crypto markets are under heavy accumulation and correction which isn't totally unexpected as many people were keep talking continuously. Now we found us in middle or last phase of this correction and very soon everything will be back to normal just don't panic.

I have said it before that we are now in buyers' market, SegWit is just a catalyst that is hasting the dump. I think alot of people don't want to miss out of the extra coin if Bitcoin eventually fork into two because the two coins may worth double the current price
crypto bubble is popping , expect next month will be a lot worse Wink Wink

There is no any crypto bubble, people want to invest their money in something new and innovative. Also Humanique is not regular sh-t coin, many entrepreneurs needs it to achieve their goals
so what do you call it? pump and dump? no difference at all, anyway if careful enough this shitcoin can make you filthy rich in no time Grin Grin

KingAureus

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:50:29 AM

The website humaniq.co is currently offline.
I am guessing the UPDATED version of the website will be on line soon?
saoman

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

When i see the huge fees per transaction for the third world, i'm asking myself how they will deal with this problem.
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

When i see the huge fees per transaction for the third world, i'm asking myself how they will deal with this problem.
Sure,its big problem for peoples from the third world, transaction fee is 200000 gas !

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:37:09 AM

The website humaniq.co is currently offline.
I am guessing the UPDATED version of the website will be on line soon?

That is the problem that have to be solved. In my region site works well, but there is an unnecessary ICO day counter on the main page, some problems with page layout, etc. Considering that Humanique team now has a lot of money, it`s wonder why they cannot solve this. Web Site is a wrap for company and investor`s expactations.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

We are heading towards tokenized financial ecosystem where some of the recently launched project will be playing important role and will transform into big institutions. Humaniq is one of those projects which is long termed but has bright and prosper future to become giant player in next generations financial markets.
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

Hello, everybody!
Watch our fantastic new interview with Sky News presenter Chloe James,
conducted by our special board member Tim Campbell MBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paErBNXdTaM

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:25:00 PM

Humaniq App Debut, Meetup, Open Talks and Executive Q&A at Rise London
========================================================
Humaniq Launches 1st Monthly Meetup in Rise Accelerator London, UK,
Humaniq HQ1 on 26th July 2017 will be the first of a series of monthly meetups for its fast-growing global community

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/humaniq-app-debut-meetup-open-talks-and-executive-qa-at-rise-london-tickets-36313693234

https://www.facebook.com/events/1941528176118613/

Humaniq.co

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

Humaniq to Launch Financial Inclusion App-Lite in Debut Meetup at Rise Accelerator (London) on 26th of July 2017
The Humaniq 'LITE' version of the app comes out on Android on the 31st of July and will be the focus of a pilot program getting underway in Ghana, West Africa. It will be the first time HMQ tokens, the Humaniq coin, will become available to people downloading the app who register using its IP biometric identification.

Read more: http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35913631/humaniq-to-launch-financial-inclusion-app-lite-in-debut-meetup-at-rise-accelerator-london-on-26th-of-july-2017

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:52:17 AM

Humaniq to Launch Financial Inclusion App-Lite in Debut Meetup at Rise Accelerator (London) on 26th of July 2017
The Humaniq 'LITE' version of the app comes out on Android on the 31st of July and will be the focus of a pilot program getting underway in Ghana, West Africa. It will be the first time HMQ tokens, the Humaniq coin, will become available to people downloading the app who register using its IP biometric identification.

Read more: http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35913631/humaniq-to-launch-financial-inclusion-app-lite-in-debut-meetup-at-rise-accelerator-london-on-26th-of-july-2017

Fanstastic news, I'm curiuos about the app and how it works.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:07:35 AM

Great news for HMQ price, but it`s pity that application coming out converge on time with bitcoin split, which will take place a day after.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Great news for HMQ price, but it`s pity that application coming out converge on time with bitcoin split, which will take place a day after.

This is a real interesting project... I have been waiting to see exacly how you intend to reach the unbanked, so im expecting to see good use case aplications of the new app. It will be interesting to see how far are we from a real scalable solution
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

Nice to see some more news and developments going on, interested to see where this will lead.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

I have never heard about this site before. Do they cooperate with you or something like that? I do not like the way you put the news here. If it is an important news, it should be listed on Cointelegraph or coindesk instead of cleveland19

Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:47:23 PM

This project is the real deal. Only at a 20 Mil market cap right now. Expect it to break 200 mil very soon, 10x from here minimum. If they can break 1 billion, thats a 50x from here. Amazing opportunity here

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

The date of 26th of July 2017 is an official release date? Or is just an estimate?

Thanks
noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:58:27 AM

any update as to when and where this coin is going to be listed? ive been waiting for some time. on positive note at least it wasnt hacked today like others.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:34:08 AM

The date of 26th of July 2017 is an official release date? Or is just an estimate?

Thanks
In my understanding this is a specific date and there is something big that is going to happen, this is the reason why the price of HMQ just pump lately and there are a lot of speculation regarding this, I hope launching will be successful so we can see the price of HMQ to pump, time to hold on guys because big news are coming.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:36:36 AM

Oh, i need hurry to buy HMQ ... I think - in August HMQ will be 0,50$ and higher ... Thanks for update.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:44:19 AM

any update as to when and where this coin is going to be listed? ive been waiting for some time. on positive note at least it wasnt hacked today like others.

The ICO was over months ago and it is already trading on top exchanges like bittrex.

For more information on the list of exchanges.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/humaniq/#markets

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: