Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked  (Read 272299 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

This project is clearly interesting. I think they have received Deloitte's marketing support.

I also hope that the price will change profoundly, because at this level, it is likely to be very compromised. The problem is related to the volumes of trade, the bubble must burst more to the masses.
They have a great exchanges trading their tokens, they just have to deliver something that will created a hype for the people to come back and make the volume good again. I am seeing HMQ before with a volume of at least 100 BTC in 24 hours but now it's really low, volume increase is just a reaction of the speculation and will speculate if there is a news.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

I will do agree with everyone in on going discussion about the current value of HMQ. That is true with so many achievements and this advanced development price for each token should have been at least 15k satoshi. They have physical offices with practical app currently in Ghana. I think it is still under the radar but will not remain hidden for long time.
bileta

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

This project is clearly interesting. I think they have received Deloitte's marketing support.

I also hope that the price will change profoundly, because at this level, it is likely to be very compromised. The problem is related to the volumes of trade, the bubble must burst more to the masses.

Really? Deloitte support? thats a good one
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

Am I right assuming that OmiseGo and Everex are the strongest HMQ competitors atm?

But Everex isn't on any exchanges yet as far as I know...
Reaper3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Really? Deloitte support? thats a good one

I am unsure about this support, a lot of times icos list big names as partners or supporters( such as vitalik) and it isn't true in the end

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:11:17 PM

Am I right assuming that OmiseGo and Everex are the strongest HMQ competitors atm?

Not competitors but almost on the same field but ahead with the market cap and daily volume/price.The price of HMQ is going down day by day and we need a huge announcement to get it to the ICO price.Getting it on Binance will be a positive start for HMQ token.
Sure HMQ project needs a huge announcement that a correlation with the fact that the project progress, otherwise the price will fall to very religious levels.

I suppose if they will have more exchanges, the rate will be higher.

But Binance is chinese exchange, isn't it? And what happens with Chinese market now... a bit unpredictable thing.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Not competitors but almost on the same field but ahead with the market cap and daily volume/price.The price of HMQ is going down day by day and we need a huge announcement to get it to the ICO price.Getting it on Binance will be a positive start for HMQ token.
Sure HMQ project needs a huge announcement that a correlation with the fact that the project progress, otherwise the price will fall to very religious levels.

But Binance is chinese exchange, isn't it? And what happens with Chinese market now... a bit unpredictable thing.

Quite unpredictable, what with the new regulations in the China against cryptocurrency.
In speaking, have you guys heard of Anryze? quite similar to Humaniq in that it transcribes voice to text using a computing network, and its running on waves blockchain.

its interesting and innovating, and their tokensale is on...they promise 20% profit to token holders anytime the software is used. You can look them up here..https://tokensale.anryze.com/
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:17:55 AM

Quite unpredictable, what with the new regulations in the China against cryptocurrency.
In speaking, have you guys heard of Anryze? quite similar to Humaniq in that it transcribes voice to text using a computing network, and its running on waves blockchain.

its interesting and innovating, and their tokensale is on...they promise 20% profit to token holders anytime the software is used. You can look them up here..https://tokensale.anryze.com/

This project is really good, great technology. But tokensale goes not fast as I see... Do you believe they will success? I wish only luck to devs, I like Anryze
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

It looks like your knowledge about situation of the Humaniq  project is very poor. Humaniq for unbanked people it isn't for the Speech Recognition.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:04:04 AM

This project can be viewed as in phase of structural building for the services to bring people don't have access to banking services. It may take more time but all this worth for the gain. First of all they are working for a noble cause and that is other reason to support them. Price will increase anyhow in future if people are worried about them.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

This project can be viewed as in phase of structural building for the services to bring people don't have access to banking services. It may take more time but all this worth for the gain. First of all they are working for a noble cause and that is other reason to support them. Price will increase anyhow in future if people are worried about them.
Therefore we have to see the current price as a cheap one, it's more like it's the ICO price so let's continue accumulating now.
It will take time but I know when that time will come we will gain more money as the value will will rise and we will be getting a good reward
from the current price now. Big project does not need to show up instantly, they need time to carefully curve that success.

ifeoluwa

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

This project is really good, great technology. But tokensale goes not fast as I see... Do you believe they will success? I wish only luck to devs, I like Anryze

I hope they succeed too, really a nice project. I gues many people dont know about it or is the current market situation?
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:57:21 AM

I was long on this project from the start but now I have extended my plans to be in for as long as it take time to go mainstream. I saw they have formed good teams just in Ghana team consists of 24 members and it keeps growing. Same situation is in other parts of globe so wise decision is to remain in the project for long term to become successful investor.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

do you have new updates for HMQ? i have been following humaniq on youtube..
and this is all i have got, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs4gRGDApCU
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:49:23 AM

I was long on this project from the start but now I have extended my plans to be in for as long as it take time to go mainstream. I saw they have formed good teams just in Ghana team consists of 24 members and it keeps growing. Same situation is in other parts of globe so wise decision is to remain in the project for long term to become successful investor.

Yea, I saw that too on their Facebook page. I would say they are making progress
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

do you have new updates for HMQ? i have been following humaniq on youtube..
and this is all i have got, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs4gRGDApCU

You should follow their both social media channels to get updates always. You will not miss not even a single update. They are actively representing the light app which is being tested in Ghana. Once the full version of light is going to be used widely this market will turn into bullish automatically immediately.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

I can predict about the future of this project after reading the recent updates and looking over the spped of progress this is moving towards the moon. This is undervalued coin this is life changing opportunity for those who really want to invest into a legit project.
ifeoluwa

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

I can predict about the future of this project after reading the recent updates and looking over the spped of progress this is moving towards the moon. This is undervalued coin this is life changing opportunity for those who really want to invest into a legit project.

Between, which exchanges are the coins listed??
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:57:00 AM

Between, which exchanges are the coins listed??
It's in big exchanges such as liqui and bittrex, you can find here https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/humaniq/#markets more of the information
you need. Do buy now because the price is on its deep, this could easily give us profit once it begins to pump, probably this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

At current price HMQ is still very cheap what an active devs team so many people involve into this project and doing this job in real life. I believe this project is real game changer so it will great decision to buy this token and hold for very short time of period because some pilot projects about to go online.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: