Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Asic from Ebay, save to buy?  (Read 1173 times)
Tripmode

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 11:43:53 PM

Monday? Which Monday? Lol

Seller if you have that on Monday you will make a hell of a lot more selling it if you have it IN HAND with pictures and can ship the next day. Selling a "preorder" won't make you as much.

This whole thread is fishy.

well they do ship Monday ..

Well if it ships Monday, let me know when you get it and I will pay you 10x what you paid for it. I am completely serious feel free to message me!

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aspeer

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:04:28 AM

let us know how it turns out, a lot of us are interested lol

BTC accepted: 1C3Z4aA4v1bADYrSozjfSujzmtwxD4cvVH
Don't format your wallet into oblivion, back it up.  |  I use encrypted BackBlaze: http://backblaze.apspeer.com
10% off Campbx Fees: http://goo.gl/cIRwo
omnibrain

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:26:16 AM

Seller if you have that on Monday you will make a hell of a lot more selling it if you have it IN HAND with pictures and can ship the next day. Selling a "preorder" won't make you as much.

I'm not sure you are right. The later I'm selling the device, the less value it has. My thinking was that people would pay more if they can get the device as early as possible. And if the auction would only be for 1 day, a lot less people will see it, than if it is for 5 days.
And did you watch my proof video that I purchased the device? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZh_DNXJFFc . You have to admit that this would be extremely difficult if not impossible to fake. Also I decided to only accept PayPal, so if you don't receive the device within 30 days, you can charge back. If the buyer has any other reasonable way to handle the transaction, I'm very open to suggestions. I'm really not trying to scam anyone, and I'm trying everything to make that clear. I'm also willing to give all my personal information to the highest bidder (Phone number, copy of my passport, address, anything).

well they do ship Monday ..

Well if it ships Monday, let me know when you get it and I will pay you 10x what you paid for it. I am completely serious feel free to message me!
Really? You will pay 300'000$? If you promise that, I will cancel the auction and hold it for you when it arrives Smiley
jfisbein

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:29:57 AM

Sounds interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: