Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:18:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for information  (Read 365 times)
specown (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

Good morning,

I am looking for a person that could provide valuable information about other person. The story is quite simple, our website recently had been hacked by anonymous person, he somehow got the access to encrypted password and managed to find out my password. He later used social searching and find out my skype and managed to change my password. The problem here is that I am selling stuff in my country therefore he managed to trick some people into thinking that I am giving them the product nearly for free and stole their money. I had to cover their losses and would like to find the person who did it. I only got his skype and the email that he had changed my skype to, however the email might be not real as well. I need his full name and the city that he lives - even facebook would do.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:02:15 PM

Seems like an allmost impossible task... You could open an official complaint with your police department, look at your serverlogs and hope the hacker didn't use VPN (small chance), maybe the police could force skype or the email provider to provide ip logs of the hacker (in case he didn't use a VPN).

I think it would be nearly impossible for a private individual to get those ip's without a court order tough... And once you have an ip, you'll probably need a second court order to force the hacker's isp to release his private info... Again: if he didn't use a vpn.

your best chance would be if he used other (reversible) payment methods... Just follow the money. But in case he used BTC, chances are slim you'll be able to track him down... Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous, you would need a court order for an exchange to pass out private info, and just hope the culprit didn't use a mixer or something...
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:04:44 PM

Good grief Sad chances are slim you'll find that person unless you hire someone with the technical competency to track that person down using all the possible traces of information an expert may find useful. Only advice I can give you is never reuse passwords across services you sign-up to.

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
specown (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:09:58 PM

I never though I would be interesting for someone to do this stuff. Yes, they guy made over 800euros via skype in just a couple hours, he used stolen paypal account to receive cash and buy stuff, however he ordered everything into a 'private mailbox' (something like where postman puts the packages and they do not require name or anything, just phone number to send pin which opens mailbox and yes, in our country you can buy new SIM card anywhere, not like in the UK)
hashkey

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:14:41 PM

I never though I would be interesting for someone to do this stuff. Yes, they guy made over 800euros via skype in just a couple hours, he used stolen paypal account to receive cash and buy stuff, however he ordered everything into a 'private mailbox' (something like where postman puts the packages and they do not require name or anything, just phone number to send pin which opens mailbox and yes, in our country you can buy new SIM card anywhere, not like in the UK)

Maybe you could inquire on the management holding those mailboxes for CCTV footage and information as well, but definitely you'll need to report this fraud to the Police so they may help you.

specown (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:18:59 PM

Thank you for you advice, I will probably do this tomorrow if I will not find a person that could do this job. When it comes to solving cases like this that are made via internet our police are greedy cunts that do not invest enough time to stop those people, therefore stuff like this is still happening daily
hashkey

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:20:47 PM

Yeah, Police are a bit ill-equipped on this kind of crime. Maybe try to look for a professional investigator or something too.

dawnasor

Activity: 280

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:24:30 PM

Good morning,

I am looking for a person that could provide valuable information about other person. The story is quite simple, our website recently had been hacked by anonymous person, he somehow got the access to encrypted password and managed to find out my password. He later used social searching and find out my skype and managed to change my password. The problem here is that I am selling stuff in my country therefore he managed to trick some people into thinking that I am giving them the product nearly for free and stole their money. I had to cover their losses and would like to find the person who did it. I only got his skype and the email that he had changed my skype to, however the email might be not real as well. I need his full name and the city that he lives - even facebook would do.
Why get some help with the police because the hacker  can use your identity to scam people .

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

specown (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:28:42 PM

Good morning,

Why get some help with the police because the hacker  can use your identity to scam people .

He already did that Smiley As I said, I will probably report to the police tomorrow (this happened yesterday), I know that I should have reported immediately but I know how our police works on cases like this .
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

If he is still actively using your hacked accounts then i can help you out and make sure you log a police complaint regarding the incident and send a copy to me and if you did so then i will help you with the case as i do not want any further complications or legal issues .You must not delay in filing the complaint as it might cause further troubles for you personally.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 08:42:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763361.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:09:04 PM

I have read about TheButterZone work, and I must say that he is amazing! If anyone can help, it's only he!

Anyway it looks like someone who hack you, know his job. Probably only Police can find his logs if he work on VPN, if he use TOR it will be impossible even for them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████