Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving up on Bitcoin...  (Read 3690 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:27:20 AM

I am not the only one, lots of people have already given up.  Very fucking stupid mismanagement is the result.  At least TCP-IP and Linux had some means to make sensible adjustments in the early days.  Bitcoin has no means to fix things that need a fixin'.  "Consensus" is just a very stupid concept.  95% consensus will never be reached for any issue.  Bitcoin is fucked.  Doesn't scale.  Everyone already left.
Nobody cares for your FUD. There are many crypto currencies if Bitcoin is not developed according to you than you can find the coin which meets your requirements there are thousands of Crypto currencies but all those do not stand near to the Bitcoin.

If people have given up on bitcoin, then why is it still at $12,533,652,161 market cap?
Why is the mining difficulty at all time highs and still rising every week?
I agree there are challenges but bitcoin has the strength to overcome it with time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indicators

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:44:09 PM

https://coins.newbium.com/post/5779-bitcoins-latest-move

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:55:48 PM

I didn't get about why you have gave up about bitcoin. Must be you need it it for your own targets and for somethings special. But to me bitcoin is the same money as other fiat. Bitcoin to me is the way to get some extra money to my salary without paying salary's taxes.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 07:20:59 PM

I didn't get about why you have gave up about bitcoin. Must be you need it it for your own targets and for somethings special. But to me bitcoin is the same money as other fiat. Bitcoin to me is the way to get some extra money to my salary without paying salary's taxes.
Bitcoin doesn't scale.  It is broken with many thousands of transactions in the queue.  Price is just a Ponzi effect. Crash coming soon.  Big crash.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:26:38 PM

How much did you lose, op? Time to dive back in while the price is still 3 digits.

Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:03:20 PM

Silver has a home for you OP.

It will never stop being dependable money for you to use for thousands of years to come.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:04:04 PM

Bitcoin doesn't scale.  It is broken with many thousands of transactions in the queue.  Price is just a Ponzi effect. Crash coming soon.  Big crash.

They don't want to hear that.

Shhhhhh.

It will upset their fiat worth.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:05:43 PM

as long as you can still make money, then do not ever quit or give up to produce it. very many of us who want to have an income, they are even willing to do anything to get money. if you know how to search bitcoin well, then do not give up, because it will only make you lose.
icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:19:35 PM

When you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Hahaha. So you giving because you cant get a worthy amount for free.  Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptos.

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
couldbeangel

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:00:04 PM

So whats is the solution ?
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:23:38 PM

If they start listening to intelligent people like Andreas Antonopoulos for example and not FUDsters like you, they will learn the fact that:

1) Increasing block size before segwit activation is a mistake
2) ALL Core devs except one want to increase the block size eventually, so no "1MB forever" FUD here.

I personally think Andreas has been, and will continue to be, a great asset to the Bitcoin community. That said, his greatest strength is not as a thinker, but as an explainer. As such, I'd be more than happy to listen to AA explain why it is important to adopt The SegWit Omnibus Changeset before adopting a direct simple blocksize increase. Earlier talks by him that I have seen have been absolutely and explicitly ambivalent on this matter. Care to link to what you think his strongest such statement is?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:29:18 PM

I am even in signature campaign so ...

You should be aware that your shillerry comes with a price. See my sig for just one reason why.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:40:36 PM

I am not the only one, lots of people have already given up.  Very fucking stupid mismanagement is the result.  At least TCP-IP and Linux had some means to make sensible adjustments in the early days.  Bitcoin has no means to fix things that need a fixin'.  "Consensus" is just a very stupid concept.  95% consensus will never be reached for any issue.  Bitcoin is fucked.  Doesn't scale.  Everyone already left.
Nobody cares for your FUD. There are many crypto currencies if Bitcoin is not developed according to you than you can find the coin which meets your requirements there are thousands of Crypto currencies but all those do not stand near to the Bitcoin.

If people have given up on bitcoin, then why is it still at $12,533,652,161 market cap?
Why is the mining difficulty at all time highs and still rising every week?
I agree there are challenges but bitcoin has the strength to overcome it with time.

If few people are leaving bitcoin more are taking it up everyday.Bitcoin userbase is definitely growing

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:51:24 PM

It not good to hear that you are giving up on bitcoin because everybody ia seeking for money for life sustaining income and now you're saying that? Oh i don't think its right but for me bitcoin is an opportunity which is very important that you can grab for your life needs. We should not ignore this opportunity and yet this is a good way of part time income rather than selling good along sidewalks just to earn fiat money.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:11:45 AM

I am not the only one, lots of people have already given up.  Very fucking stupid mismanagement is the result.  At least TCP-IP and Linux had some means to make sensible adjustments in the early days.

Circle Gives Up Bitcoin

and many people don't give up. give up and don't give up it's a mental problem and your confidence

Bitcoin has no means to fix things that need a fixin'.  "Consensus" is just a very stupid concept.  95% consensus will never be reached for any issue.  Bitcoin is fucked.  Doesn't scale.  Everyone already left.
is very stupid concept why bitcoin still exist and will continue to grow?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:17:33 AM

I am not the only one, lots of people have already given up.  Very fucking stupid mismanagement is the result.  At least TCP-IP and Linux had some means to make sensible adjustments in the early days.

Circle Gives Up Bitcoin

Bitcoin has no means to fix things that need a fixin'.  "Consensus" is just a very stupid concept.  95% consensus will never be reached for any issue.  Bitcoin is fucked.  Doesn't scale.  Everyone already left.

You are alone in this, there are many people that are skeptic in this and gladfully that the number is not high.
I believe that bitcoin has a good future and surprisingly the bitcoin price has been reached in a higher level that I ever expected to happen in the near future.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:19:52 AM

Why would you give up the bitcoin, it has a good future is known for a lot and also has proven itself more and more.
I even think that we should believe in it because its becoming bigger and bigger.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:20:05 AM

Well, it is assumed that he is a Hero member so his deductions and ideas can not be made without any basis.

I personally also have certain doubts regarding the future of bitcoin, however these doubts existed from the first day that bitcoin was created but it has managed to move forward, with the credibility of people... or without it.
DerDerrick

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:53:33 AM

I would never give up on the bitcoin because I think that it can become a very powerful currency globally and the profit you can make with it nowadays is also not bad at all.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:59:58 AM

Why would you give up the bitcoin, it has a good future is known for a lot and also has proven itself more and more.
I even think that we should believe in it because its becoming bigger and bigger.

Yes, bitcoin has prove itself more and more to us, why OP giving up?
and yes it is now getting bigger and bigger, since we have now almost near to $900..
We must continue to use it so it will increase higher.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████