Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service Introduction  (Read 13593 times)
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

I'm curious to see how users are taking advantage of the GNEISS platform. The first 5 people to post a picture of their created crypto-asset along with a description and E-Vault number will receive 100 GNEISS Coin! Plus a bonus 50 GNEISS Coin if that crypto-asset has been traded at least once (the crypto-assets price is determined by the most recent buy/sell order).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icocoins

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:50:46 PM

I'm curious to see how users are taking advantage of the GNEISS platform. The first 5 people to post a picture of their created crypto-asset along with a description and E-Vault number will receive 100 GNEISS Coin! Plus a bonus 50 GNEISS Coin if that crypto-asset has been traded at least once (the crypto-assets price is determined by the most recent buy/sell order).

how is everything going? dev.

I already approved your listing application. you can also post there to let more people know the details.

can't wait to test the alpha... http://icocoins.com
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:16:20 AM

how is everything going? dev.

I already approved your listing application. you can also post there to let more people know the details.

can't wait to test the alpha... http://icocoins.com

Everything's going great, thanks! Alpha is ready now though so you can test it out today if you want. Just need to deposit some ETH (at least .1 ETH) to have enough gas to run your E-Vault but if your one of the first 5 above then I'll send you GNEISS Coin that is worth more than the .1 ETH anyways
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:25:17 AM

Hey I'm trying to create an asset but I'm getting this message: "Error: Insufficient funds.  Account you are trying to send the funds from does not have enough funds. Required 1800000000000000000 and got 0."

What does that mean what do I need 1800000000000000 of ?  

All transactions in GNEISS run through either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchain for transparency and security. That error would mean you don't have enough ETH in your account to run the account crypto-asset creation function and the 1800000000000000 is measured in wei. If you deposit at least .1 ETH then everything should work fine

Ahhh alright I'll give it a go.  Thanks.
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:52:57 PM

@Brob12321

Great. Let me know if you need any help! Post a screen shot of your created crypto coin here if you want to earn some GNEISS Coin
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:02:29 PM

Hi
I was tried to create an E-vault in gneiss.io.
And initially got success as well. A pop-up was shown 'account create' |
But when I did try to signin with email and Password , nothing happening except 'this email user does not exist' |
Can you please help me to overcome that problems! I want to go dipp digger in to Gneiss world!

Thanks!
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:20:01 PM

Hi
But when I did try to signin with email and Password , nothing happening except 'this email user does not exist' |
Can you please help me to overcome that problems! I want to go dipp digger in to Gneiss world!

Thanks!

Hey eye4bd, we have it in our system that @gmail.com was spelled wrong in the email. We corrected it and it should work now  Smiley
onebricktech

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:54:56 AM

Just created my own crypto-coin..check it out BTC

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1983708/1dbb4d231bda925297eeff17632e47c6
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:17:09 PM

@onebricktech

Awesome! Congratulations on creating your first crypto-asset! Post your E-Vault address so I can send you some GNEISS Coin
onebricktech

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:42:54 PM

E-Vault Address: 0x689f0ad24baec7f9da554b9d3ae258171b32829b
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:54:45 PM

E-Vault Address: 0x689f0ad24baec7f9da554b9d3ae258171b32829b

Just sent some GNEISS Coin your way Grin
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:36:13 PM

my 2nd created coin  Grin

E-Vault Address: 0x54dfbe99a3438834634ac355d5564569d3c92ede
eye4bd

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:09:49 PM

Hi

Thanks!

Hey eye4bd, we have it in our system that @gmail.com was spelled wrong in the email. We corrected it and it should work now  Smiley

Hi
Thanks for quick feedback!
But I'm late this time also. And I need your help once again! Unfortunately can't able to log-in till now! And the reason is my ignorence. Forgot password. After couple of mismatch leads to be looked my account!
Sadly reset password option also now out of my favor! So can you please give a look on this and slove the issue? I'm eagerly waiting to test
GNEISS platform!

Looking forward to hearing back. And want apology for my ignorence!

GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:04:24 PM

my 2nd created coin  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/AaLOGhw.png

E-Vault Address: 0x54dfbe99a3438834634ac355d5564569d3c92ede

Awesome! Sent 150 GNEISS Coin your way  Smiley
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Hi

Thanks!

Hi
But I'm late this time also. And I need your help once again! Unfortunately can't able to log-in till now! And the reason is my ignorence. Forgot password. After couple of mismatch leads to be looked my account!
Sadly reset password option also now out of my favor! So can you please give a look on this and slove the issue? I'm eagerly waiting to test
GNEISS platform!

No worries. We just deleted that account so you can set up another one and start fresh. Let me know if you have any more difficulty
eye4bd

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:08:54 AM

Hi

Thanks!

Hi
GNEISS platform!

No worries. We just deleted that account so you can set up another one and start fresh. Let me know if you have any more difficulty

Hi
Thanks for another fast feedback!
Did able to create my Account.
It was super simple!
Love the cool web interface! Now feeling Happy for things have been settled.
And Looking forward to create my Gennis asset as well! But I have to be wait few hours more to buy ether from exchange and make deposit in GNEISS vault! Would be great if I did able to be on the list of first five as a creators of an gneiss assets!

Thank you again!

GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:51:34 PM

@eye4bd

Great to hear you're pleased! There will be a forum coming out soon and you can post your crypto-asset creation there too if you want to advertise your coin. Since everything is hashed on the blockchain everyone can see when anyone else made their asset if they have that crypto-assets address
CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:57:53 PM

I'm watching this project closely

non-judgementally and am interested to see what unfolds through 2017

Wish you all a happy and prosperous 2017

GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:46:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 07:14:21 PM by GNEISSrevolution

@ CryptoCypherCoin

Glad to see there are still open minded people despite the incredible amounts of deception this day in age. Smiley We will be rolling out a lot of cool features through out 2017. We plan on having the beta done in Q1 2017 and hopefully have the full service working by the end of Q2. After we have the full service working we will be experimenting with different smart contracts and business structures so that all businesses can convert their financial and logistics technology to public blockchains in a quick, cheap, and easy manner.
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:08:19 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 04:20:40 PM by GNEISSrevolution

Happy New Years to all Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain/FinTech enthusiast!

Let 2017 be the year we look back at history and see how far we have come before the blockchain revolution really kicks into full gear.

Alpha Update:
Now GNEISS users can reflect on their personal history as well as their GNEISS free market transactions which show users complete history with a text hash for EVERY transaction! Click the history tab once signing in to see your history today. In the near future every user will be able to be export their history to Excel to have a record of ALL transactions offline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: