Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟★☆GNEISS☆★🌟Global Network Encryption Investment Security Service Introduction  (Read 13593 times)
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

Hi, is this project abandoned? Last I checked the website was still live, but not any action on the markets. I had bought a few of the tokens originally.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

Hi, is this project abandoned? Last I checked the website was still live, but not any action on the markets. I had bought a few of the tokens originally.

No have just been busy with coding and bringing everything together. Still limited on funds but we are about to be on the Bancor network and hopefully soon Poloniex and Bittrex. After the Beta (which should be finished in a couple weeks now) things should start picking up way faster. We want to make sure everything is perfect for when we commercially launch. Also with our partnership with Auton.io will help provide us with state of the art trading bots so we can increase market liquidity and decrease the spread. Great things are coming! I promise you'll thoroughly enjoy getting GNEISS Coin while it's this cheap.
embermineclay

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

Hello! Discovered you through your partnership with Auton.io! As you can tell, I am from Embermine, another partner of theirs... I am just curious as to if you fine folks have a Telegram channel? Thanks in advance!
ashtheman

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:31 PM

I saw that it listed on etherdelta. Is it ready to trade?
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:48:36 PM

Hello! Discovered you through your partnership with Auton.io! As you can tell, I am from Embermine, another partner of theirs... I am just curious as to if you fine folks have a Telegram channel? Thanks in advance!

Just created one. Link is https://t.me/GNEISSrev but we're trying to get everyone to use our forum for communication instead found here: https://forum.gneiss.io/
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

I saw that it listed on etherdelta. Is it ready to trade?

Yep. It is ready. The coin won't be fully functional until after the beta though
CryptoMcBitcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:12:23 PM

etherdelta achieved in 1 year, poloniex and bittrex for 2022? you have something in particular of advances
CryptoMcBitcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

etherdeltha is blocked from sales orders, this can not go up
GNEISSrevolution (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:53:10 AM

We have remitted anyone who originally bought GNEISS Coin in Alpha. We paid everybody x5 what they paid for in BTC or ETH to compensate for having to reissue after our main launch since our servers are now decentralized making us an ACH (Automatic Clearing House) and not a money transmitter or crypto exchange. We appreciate your understanding. If anyone is interested in investing in GNEISS again then please feel free after July 4th provided you are in good legal standing to do so.
protraider1

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 05:22:25 PM

i have been following the twitter, and i have joined the discord.

i am very interested in this coin, but i do not understand, is this a exchange?

any update on this project?

If so please can you direct me to it?

thanks
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 10:54:13 PM

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
GNEISSrev

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 05:21:19 AM

i have been following the twitter, and i have joined the discord.

i am very interested in this coin, but i do not understand, is this a exchange?

any update on this project?

If so please can you direct me to it?

thanks

It’s an awesome decentralized exchange and much much more. The white paper is on the bottom of the website and we’re about to be done with the first stage of the project here in a few months. Even with the beta we have now there’s still most of the features available that are already done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: